Status: thank you for defiling me // completed.

Flesh

Bruised

There was rustling coming from the nearby bushes. Summer gasped and looked over to the beast as he gave off a low growl.

Leave now!

She stepped out after his words and began to run as fast as she could. Summer didn’t plan out where she would go to escape. All she knew was that she was in danger.

There was no time to look behind her but she heard a loud whimper come from the direction of her tent. She bit down on her lip to stop herself from making anymore audible sounds.

Soon, Summer was almost in the home stretch. She could see her house glimmering from the distance. It felt like she didn’t need to run anymore. But her intuition was wrong.

Another beast jumped out in front of her. This one’s coating of red and gray. He had blocked her path. His snarl was enough to stop her in her tracks.

“I don’t have what you want.” She was almost pleading with him, begging for its mercy to let her get out safe.

You’re a liar!

They began to huddle up around her. She slowly backed away with each one that appeared in front of her. Summer started to run in the opposite direction now. But they chased her and boy were they fast.

Summer could barely outrun them. In an instant, she fell to the ground and unfortunately tumbled down a snow covered hill that was made up of rocks and dead leaves. She could feel her flesh being ripped open with every assault.

She landed at the bottom, barely conscious or audible. She stared up at the wolves. Summer could hear their mindless chuckles. Was this what they wanted?

“I can’t die. Not now.” She mumbled to herself.

Summer felt their presence around her as they started to rip her clothing into frayed pieces. She knew it was over.
♠ ♠ ♠
until the end of everything at all.