Status: thank you for defiling me // completed.

Flesh

Cleansed

A powerful howl was given from up on the hill. The wolves hesitantly stopped. Summer could barely see, her eyes swollen from the fall. But the blur was enough to know that this wolf was of importance. The bright silver fur could blind anyone.

Summer heard the wolves footsteps as they slowly backed away from her. She sighed and stiffled a sob. She was going to live, but at what price?

"I just need some sleep," Summer tried to stand on her feet. She was weak, which caused her legs buckle.

"I can't stay here" She kept telling herself, trying to take the first step to get home. She could taste the blood puddling in her mouth.

After struggling for so long, Summer gave up and silently cried to herself. She knew that the wolves were still around and soon they would come back to rip the flesh off her skin. I can't let them do that to me, I have to fight She thought to herself. But after she received a good night's sleep.

Summer was awoken that night. She was confused as she stared up to the silhouette of a young man.

"Hey, are you okay?" The man asked her. He was closer to her now, crouched in front of her limp body.

She quietly laughed, "No, not really."

"Would I be able to help you then?" His voice was deep yet inviting.

"I don't know, can you?"

He held out his hand to her, "Here. can you see my hand?"

"Vaguely," She grabbed hold of his dark hand. It was smooth against her bitter, cold skin.

He slowly lifted her off of the ground. She let out a sharp breath as she stood on her feet.

"I can't walk." She whispered.

He swiftly picked her up in his arms, "I'm going to take you to the hospital okay?"

She silently nodded, not having the will to fight him.

"Can I just know one thing?" Summer used the last of her strength to ask this question.

"Yes?"

She was curious. He seemed nice, different from the rest of the people she encountered, "What is your name?"

"My name is Leon."
♠ ♠ ♠
In nature, there's no tragedy