Status: thank you for defiling me // completed.

Flesh

Rough

Summer awoke in a pristine room, white bedsheets with white walls. Her vision was slowly returning to its original condition. Her body however, not as much.

She could feel the pain from her leg soaring up her body. Also, she could barely move one of her arms without it swinging in every direction. Summer could feel a tear escape her eye at this realization: she was immobile.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door that made Summer gain her composure.

"Hello!" a shrill voice cried out. It wasn't someone Summer had recognized.

"I'm going to be giving you your daily dose of Percocet and changing your blood bag. Okay?" She asked the inaudible Summer.

Moments passed as the quiet nurse completed her busy work. She looked at poor shriveled up Summer and sighed.

"You know, we still haven't gotten your name. You're very lucky that that nice young man found you. Your blood count was so low that if you lost a pint more of your blood, you would have been a goner." The nurse shook her head.

"The man," Summer forced. "Who was the man?"

"I didn't catch much but-" the nurse shifted her appearance into a man now. "I think he said his name was Leon."

At hearing that name, Summer violently shook. She mustered out whatever loud sound she could make.

Leon rushed over to her strapped in body. He quickly stuck the needle, that wasn't filled with Percocet but instead a drug called Mnemosyne used to restore ones memories, into her limp arm. Then he quickly grabbed her hand and squeezed it tightly. Summer screamed again at the pain coming from her now broken fingers.

Listen to me. From this moment on, you will no longer cry or scream. You're in their territory now. No more mommy and daddy or nice, warm beds. Say goodbye to your friends, your pets, your teachers, whatever. By the end of this week, they'll all be dead and changed. You're not going to be able to trust anyone anymore. And as soon as you get better, be ready to fight for your life. You're going to need it
♠ ♠ ♠
I broke my bones playing games with you.