Status: thank you for defiling me // completed.

Flesh

Smooth

Summer wanted the pain to stop or at least for her mind to stopping rushing at the speed of light. The Mnemosyne caused Summer to think about every event that has happened in her life such as her first birthday, her middle school graduation, and those of her first friend named Ellie came rushing back into her head.

"Stop it!" She shouted.

Leon sat in the corner of the room, furiously and repetitively tapping his foot. He constantly looked over at Summer wondering if she had figured it out yet.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Summer whispered over to him.

He smirked and raised from the chair, "Summer Elkins, seventeen, daughter of Julia and Bob Elkins. You are in some way, shape, or form a major threat to my kind. The Shishu tribe is after you not only for your flesh but because you have wronged us." Leon's iris' shifted from a light blue to a deep green.

"But I haven't done anything. I swear to you that I haven't!" She cried out.

"Summer, I and my kind know that what you have done to us wasn't intentional-"

"Then why are you torturing me?" She didn't have the will to fight him. She wasn't physically able to stop him if she tried.

"That's the thing. I'm not torturing you. We have followed you since birth, tracking all of your life events without you even noticing us. We know your weakness' and your strengths. We know your family and your body as if it was our own." Leon peered into another needle filled with Mnemosyne now.

Summer voice was broken now, "Please...stop. I don't...know what you want....from me."

Leon let out a small laugh, "I'm not the one that wants you sweetie."

Summer was confused, she didn't know what he had meant by his words. She was struggling to speak now and before she got up the courage to do so, the memory Leon was waiting for her to remember had resurfaced.

---


She was twelve when she had her first crush on a boy named Arthur. Being that he was older than her, Summer thought that no other man could take his place. She idolized him and watching him as he played soccer with her brother's team made it even harder for her to ignore that he was crawling his way into her life. But one night, Summer was asked to look for her brother and Arthur out in the vast woods. She was told not to venture too far from home, so she kept to that word. Soon after a few minutes worth of searching, she found her brother and Arthur in the deep woods but not how she had hoped to find them.

Summer shone the flashlight on them and scrunched up her eyes to see their faces. Then a shocked expression wiped across her pale face. Her brother was on the ground, his flesh split in half down the center of his skeletal system. And there he was, the idolized Arthur on top of the body, ripping the flesh from his bones. Summer screamed and dropped her flashlight, running back home. Arthur followed her, now in his beast shape, hairy and hungry because of her disturbance. If it wasn't for the fact that her brother's flesh would have been claimed by someone else, Arthur would have mutilated her body as well.

When she arrived home, she spoke to no one about what she saw. When her brother didn't return home the next day, her parents became worried and filed a missing persons report. Nobody had ever gotten back to them.

From that night on, poor little Summer was traumatized. She had reoccuring nightmares about being attacked by the beasts within the woods. But she later found a strange solace from being in "The Moonlight Sanctuary". She claims that it felt as if her brother was still here.

She returned from her recollection to look at the blood pouring down her arm. She peered up at the blood bag that has now feeding her too much. She was stoic, unaffected by the events that were happening.

Summer eyes turned cold as she stared at Leon, one of the things who was responsible for her brother's death. With defiance she hissed at him, "Are you happy now?"
♠ ♠ ♠
the cracks began to show