Status: Hey guys this is my first story so please give me a break and its for my brother so its extra special

My Soul-Mate

i just bumped into.....

Luke's POV

I wake up to find that my parents have already started giving out my early presents, you see my birthday is tomorrow and my parents have always gave me one present each as early presents so I don't have to guess I know its confusing but my parents know that i'm a very impatient child and they try to make each of my birthday's special like last year I got my first car which still amazes me that they actually got me a car I mean we are not the richest people but my parents make a considerable amount of money but I don't like to brag because I don't like coming out as a spoiled brat because im not.
Getting up I walked toward the first present I opened it to see that my parents got me an Austin Mahone watch which made me scream you see ive always had a celebrity crus on Austin Mahone ever since he came out with his song Say Somethin which I have on my Ipod along with some of his other songs, He's a great musician and not to mention that he's incredibly hot he has the most beautiful eyes that could put anyone in a trance every time they see them he has all the girls and im probably some guys falling to their feet for him but he would never be interested in a guy like me. Smiling I put on the watch and throw away the present wrap and go to get dressed for school before leaving I make sure I have everything before I run down the stairs and hug both of my parents for the watch they promised me that there's more to come.
"hurry up and eat your breakfast lucas so you wont be late for school" my mom said.
I made my way to the kitchen table I quickly eat my breakfast and run out the door yelling to my parents that I was off to school.
I decided to walk to school because I had somethings to think over like my relationship with my boyfriend Matt we've been together for almost a year and everything but the feelings I have for him are fading away as the days go by I just feel like we are better off as friends then boyfriends
as I was so deep in thought I had I bumped to someone I jumped up ready to apologize but when I looked into those familiar eyes I instantly froze I mean I just bumped into Austin freaking Mahone!!! oh geez someone help me!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked it guys its my first story and I didn't like how I wrote but its for my brother his birthday is tomorrow and i'm writing this for him so comment and please give me a break its my first time writing a story