Status: On going

I'm Just a Could've Been, Would've Been.

Red Roses.

I bite my lip as the doorbell rang. I was sitting at the top of the satires looking at the door. I sighed padding over to the door. I opened it to find Oli standing there in a drop dead hoodie and skinny jeans, topped off with a cozy looking beanie.

"Ey." He smiled.

"Sup?" I nodded disappointed.

"Expecting someone else?" he asked as I opened the door wider to let him in. It had been a week since the party and I havent heard from James at all. It turns out after being left alone with Oli he had told Oli to stay away from me for good before leaving on his own, which Vegan had told me later on. I was expecting Oli to show up some time this week but I was hoping it wouldve been James. We walked out to the deck to talk. I lit up a cigarette getting prepared for it this 'talk'.

"So Whats up today Oli?" I sighed blowing out smoke.He motioned for one before he spoke.

"Well haven' heard from yeh' in a while, Thought yeh' musteh' died or somethin'. Thought I should check on yeh'." He said with a smirk, I rolled my eyes mentally smiling from his cute comment.

"Nope I've just been cooped up in my house. Occasionally wondering out into the city for food and fags yeh' know." I said with a fake english accent. He threw back his head and let out a hearty laugh.

"Thats the best yeh' got for an accent?" he said smiling at me. I nodded. we stayed in silence for a few moments before he spoke up.

"S' yeh' talk with yeh' boyfriend?" I pipped up at his question, shaking my head wide eyed.

"Yeh' should call him." I felt my heart drop. I mean its not like weve been saying were going out, but I've become a little too attached that I had thought I had feelings. But instead they vanished when my ex whatever was telling me to call my current whatever.

"Why?" he looked away from me fidgeting with his lip ring.

"Why Oli? Is this why youre here?" I put out my cigarette looking at him straight on. He nodded not looking at me.

"Er. Yeh' should jus' call him okay?" He looked down at his hands.

"Just tell me." I was growing annoyed. He looked me in the eyes before putting out his cigarette.

"Nothin' S' just I seen him with another bird S' all." He chose to look at me this time to see my reaction. What the hell was he so worried about?

"Okay." I said slowley.

"Jus' dont want yeh' gettin' hurt." He put a hand on my shoulder before getting up and leaving. My heart slammed against my chest. Oli had just tried to look out for me. Or ruin my relationship. But it wasnt even called that, I didnt even know what we were anymore. I sighed falling onto the couch. I texted James to come over but he had work til five. I decided to take matters into my own hands and catch James when he gets out of work to speak to him about this.

I walked up the parking lot and found his car. My heart was going crazy from the talk I was about to have with him I didnt want to do this anymore. I shook my head and started walking in the other direction.

"Aurora?" I heard him call my name. I rolled my eyes before turning around.

"Hey." I smiled, I saw the shock on his face as he saw me.

'Hey." he trailed off looking around.

"So how was work?" I said slightly leaning on his car. He shrugged lighting up a cigarette. I was getting imaptient.

"What happened the other night? Why'd you just up and leave?" I folded my arms across my chest and shifted my weight to my other foot. I watched him roll his eyes and shrug.

"I dunno, I jus' didn' wanna be there anymore. S' that a problem?" He narrowed his eyes to me.

"Yeah its a problem! I got worried something happened! Or-"

"Why were yeh' s' worried? S' not like were actually goin' out an' shit." He looked at me confused. It was like deja vu all over again but this time I didnt just take that response.

"Seriously? Youre the one who wanted to start all of this! Youre the one who wanted to continue this." I threw my arms up frustrated.

"Yeah an' dont it make sense that I'm the one to end it? Yeh' not over him an' yeh' not ever gunna be!" He scoffed.

"I'm done with yeh' an' this bullshit. Yeh' know I actually did like yeh' but yeh' jus' cant get over him." He said unlocking his car door.

"This wasnt about getting over him! It was about making him jealous." I was starting to get emotional and I didnt even know why. It couldve been because I had grown attached to him or it was from the physical contact he gave me.

"No it wasn't an' yeh' know damn righ' it wasnt." He said before slamming the door and driving off. I opened my mouth and closed it a couple times contemplating on whether or not I wanted to scream at him before giving up as I saw his car dissapear into the street. I grunted walking home.

I arrived home to find Oli and Vegan on my couch. I waved hello and padded up to my room. I fell onto my bed exauhsted for what seemed like a while until I heard a knock on my door. I looked up to see Oli poke his head into my room. His eyes wandered all over until they landed on mine. He smiled and closed the door letting himself in.I rolled over to look at him standing awkwardly in my room.

"Yeh' okay?" He sat at the edge of my bed looking at me sypatheically. I nodded slidding my legs up to my chest.

"Fine." I said slowley. He bit his lip ring and fidgited with his hands.

"Hows Jewel?" I asked dreading his response. He looked at me weird before speaking.

"She left to go to the states last week." My eyebrows shot up and my jaw dropped. Shes not here?"

"Why?" He rolled his eyes.

"She wanted to go back to school." Was all he said for me to drop the topic. I nodded slowley.

"James and I broke up." I told him, now it was his turn to raise his eyebrow at me.

"Why?" He looked upset. But that didn't make sense, maybe he really is over me.

"Another girl." I lied. Its not like I could tell him it was because I wasnt over him. He nodded.

"Sorry." He gave me the pittied look again.

"Its fine. Not really a loss since I'll be gone after the tour anyway." I looked out my window before I looked back at him again. He had inched closer to me and had been laying down next to me in my bed.

"What are you doing?" He looked at me and smiled inching closer. I didnt smile back but I didnt stop him. I had longed to be closer to him again. It was the only thing I had thought about since I moved here. I felt his arm wrap around my waist as I drifted off into sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
kinda short but yeah here it is. Its almost done I think maybe two more chapters left :((