Status: On going

I'm Just a Could've Been, Would've Been.

But this has got the best of me and I can't seem to sleep.

I always thought that I would have a 9-5 job and be struggling to get by because I didnt go to school for anything. I didn't have any plans for my future at all. I remember trying to find a job after moving in with Colleen. She made it look so easy by running her own shop by herself. She could make her rent and more from it. She was into crafts and art while I was working in an office filing paper work for lazy employee's. One day I had came home exhausted and complaining about my job when she handed me a camera. I had never really seen this type before. It was a DSLR and had a million different buttons. She lent it to me to take my mind off work and thats when I really understood what an eye was for photography was, Colleen had known a bunch of photographers before finally finding one that had a job that I would be good at. I loved music and photographing it was just a whole new exsperience. Although Colleen and I may fight but I owe her my life for helping me find something I was actually good at.

I woke up but didnt open my eyes. I felt something heavy on top of the right half of my body. After realizing it was another body I opened my eyes slightly to see brown hair. My eyes traveled down to the tattooed skin. I sighed scooting away from him slightly but enough to wake him up apparently. I heard him stir and quickly closed my eyes pretending to still be sleeping. I heard him moan and stretch making me mentally blush from how cute it sounded and probably looked. I felt his hands wrap back around my waist and pull me closer to him. I probably had blushed because I could feel his cheeks rise from a smile on his face.

"I know yeh' not sleepin' yeh' can't fool me." He nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck making me laugh. I rolled over to see him gazing into my eyes. His hair was in all directions and his eyes were half open. I leaned up to meet his ear.

"You have really bad morning breath." I whisperd watching the shock go through his face. I laughed running down the staires as he chased me. We walked in on Vegan shirtless in my kitchen making breakfast and Colleen typing quickly on her laptop. They both gave us the same look when we sat down at the table. I saw Oli descreatly flip Vegan off from the corner of my eye while I was trying to avoid Colleens look.

"Whats for breakfast?" I said drawing circles on the wood with my fingers. I felt Oli grab my other hand under the table for a minute before he let go. It made my heart go crazy.

"Eggs and bacon." He replied putting some food on the pan and cooking it. He had already prepaired some food for himself and Colleen. She was still giving me a look when I finally mouthed 'what' to her glaring. She rolled her eyes looking from me to Oli and smiled. Vegan served both of us a plate before sitting down with Colleen and handing her tea.

"Yeh' guys look like my parents." Oli smirked. I laughed as Colleen rolled her eyes while she shut her laptop and walked out of the kitchen. Something seemed off with her this morning. I excused myself and followed her up the staires. I found her in her bathroom hunched over the toilet.

"Colleen?" My eyes widened from the sight of her vomit. She rinsed her mouth and brushed her teeth.

"You okay?" She looked at me in the mirror shaking her head. After she was able to talk she sat down on the bath and gave me a serious look.

"Rore, sit down I have to tell you something." I've never seen her look so serious before, I started to fidgit and get nervous as I sat down on the toilet seat.

"I'm pregnant." She gave me a weak smile. I serched her face before realizing what she had said. I got up in shock.

"What?!?" I was horrified and then happy for her after she explained she was going to be a young happy mom. I hugged her and congraulated her.

"Does Vegan know?" I asked wearily. She nodded smiling.

"Hes ecstatic." I was a little surprized. Vegan was mature but I didnt think hed be so calm about a baby.

"were having a party to tell everyone tomorrow at our house." She smiled. I nodded taking note that I need to go out and get some baby items for her. We walked back downstaires to a very awkward kitchen. I guess Vegan had told Oli about it because I've never seen him look so surprised.

"Told him?" Colleen smiled. Vegan nodded chuckling at Oli who was still in awe.

"Y-yeh' gunna be a dad.." he stuttered out. We all laughed at his childish statement before cleaning up the kitchen.

I went out with Oli to go buy some things for the party tomorrow as well as some baby gifts for them. We walked in silence for a while.

"I cant believe hes gunna be a dad." Oli said still in obvious shock. I smiled nudging him slightly with my shoulder. He smiled back at me before holding the door open for me. We serched through the party store for neutral colored items to decorate the house. After an hour of shopping we finally found some items and left to go back to the house. Vegan and Colleen were gone. We took it amungst ourselves to decorate the house before they got home. Decorating became more difficult with Oli joking around by throwing streamers at me and hiding the tape.

"Oli give that!" He held the banner out of reach from me while trying to hold me back.

"Yeh' gunna have to ask nicley now." He laughed teasing me. I went to jump to grab it and our noses collided against eachothers. I grabbed my nose stumbling back and glared at Oli who had a smile plastered on his face while he held his nose. I rolled my eyes at him making sure there wasnt any blood before retreating back to the kitchen to start making food. Soon after Colleen and Vegan arrived home. They were surprised by how much we decorated and thanked us. The four of us sat in the living room eating and laughing. It felt like I was home. Like I was at peace with my surroundings finally.

"So whatever happened to that James guy?" Colleen asked not looking at me, She was focused on the food like it was the first time shes eaten spegetti. I rolled my eyes. Vegan was watching my exspression as well as Oli.

"We broke up." I shrugged still a bit anxious about the whole situation. She shot me a "How can you break up when you were never together" kind of look. I glared back at her before getting up to put the dishes in the sink. I started to wash off the debre on the plate then stopped when I heard someone enter the kitchen. I looked over to see Oli leaning against the counter looking at me.

"Sorry about yeh' boyfrien'." He wasnt looking at me. I shrugged shaking my head.

"He wasnt really my boyfriend." I muttered putting away a plate. I could feel his stare burning into my back. I turned and smiled before going back into the living room. We decided to all decorate the rest of the house before heading to bed. Oli stuck around for a while before leaving with Vegan.