Status: On going

I'm Just a Could've Been, Would've Been.

Tides will bring me back to you.

"Aurora get the door!" Colleen screamed from upstaires when the doorbell rang. I tossed the food on the table and smoothed down my dress to grab the door. I opened it to see Oli smiling back at me. He was dressed nicely in a black button up shirt with black skinny jeans. His hair was brushed nicely and he had collogne on. I smiled hugging him, pulling him inside.
"Yeh' look beautiful." He smirked looking me up and down.I spun around in a black fitting dress that fell right by my knees with lace tights. He put his hand on the small of my back brinining his head down to my ear.
"I really mean it. Yeh' look like a sexy princess." I felt my cheeks heat up as his words touched my ears. I smiled at him before walking back into the kitchen. I saw out of the corner of my eyes watching my hips sway as he entered the kitchen.
"Yeh' wearin' heels too yeah?" I nodded looking down at my black litas. Colleen walked into the kitchen greeting Oli. He smiled meekly at her before returning to my eyes.
"Ugh I hope everyone shows! I'm so nervous." She said holding her stomach. She was only maybe five weeks in and she had a tiny bump almost not visible. I told her to take deep breaths and to help set the table to take her mind off things. Soon after more people showed up and then our house lively. Colleen was talking and being the social butterfly she is. I sat back with Oli sipping on a beer observing Vegan and Colleen.
"Attention Ladies an' lads we got a surprise for all yeh'." Vegan yelled turning everyones attention to the couple. They stood on a chair smiling at the crowd.
"Well as yeh' all know, Colleen an' have been together for quite some time now." There were cat calls and cheers making her blush scarlet.
"Well we gathered yeh' all here to tell yeh' the great news! We're gunna be havin' a baby!" The house erupted with joy. I laughed along with Oli from how everyone had reacted to the good news. The party went on with people touching Colleens belly and high fived Vegan. They seemed relieved that our friends accepted their announcement. I was spacing out when I finally noticed Oli had disappeared from my side. I looked around for a while before finding him outside whispering into his phone.
"No..I can' talk righ' now. For real. Cmon jus' please understand. No." Was all the muffled voice said before my heart dropped into the pit of my stomach.
"Jewel." He said her name a little louder. I almost dropped my drink from hearing her name.
"Jewel not now alrigh'? I can' jus' let it go." I heard a murmured voice from the other end of his phone. I heard him sigh and put his phone down. I revealed myself and cleared my throat. Oli jumped then put his hand over his chest.
"Yeh' fuckin' scared me!" He looked drained. He sat on the chair sliding his phone into his pocket in the process.
"Who was on the phone?" I asked staring at him. His head snapped up and his face dropped before loosing color.
"W-what?" He clenched his fists.
"Was that Jewel?" I put my drink down making sure I wasnt tempted to chuck it at his head. He swallowed and nodded. We didnt say anything for a couple minutes.
"Did you break up with her when she left for school?" he averted his eyes away from mine and stayed silent. I grew angrier from him not responding.
"Are you still together?" I walked closer to him.
"No." Was all he said and looked up to meet my eyes. I furrowed my brows in confusion from him being so stubborn.
"What was she saying on the phone then?" I crossed my arms over my chest.
"Whats it to yeh'?" He started to cop an attitude because he was backed into a corner with my questions.
"I dont know. You've been leading me on a bit since she left Oli!" I threw my hands up. This felt like deja vu.
"Leadin' yeh' on?" What the fuck are yeh' talkin' about?" He stepped closer.
I felt his breath on my lips and his eyes were black. I felt my stomach drop.
"Oli. What are you doing?" he shook his head. I didnt understand this. I didnt get why he was talking to her as if they were still together. My head started to spin and my breath caught in my throat. I grabbed his face and slammed my lips to his. It felt like time had reversed back to the first time we kissed. My heart sped up when his arms pulled me close. His lips moved with mine. He was holding onto me as if I'd disappear right in his arms. His hand grabbed the back of my neck as he slammed our bodies into the wall. His lips moved down to my neck gripping my hair in his tattooed hands. It felt like I was going to melt in his arms. His leg was pressed between my legs almost like he was trapping me so I wouldnt run away. The more intense it got the more it felt forced. It didnt feel like when we had kissed before. I stopped and looked at him. His phone buzzed in his pocket continuously. I glared at his pocket before he scowled at me. He looked angry and his eyes were hollow.
"What? Isnt this what yeh' want?" He snarled throwing the phone at me. The screen read 'Jewel' and my stomach dropped. He pushed himself off my body and walked back inside. I ran after him. I searched through the crowds of people for him and he was no where to be found. I looked over to Colleen who pointed up the stairs. I nodded to her and bolted up my stairs. He had probably went to go get his jacket. I swung open my door to find him holding his jacket in his hand. He was in mid thought when I had jumped into my room and shut the door behind me.
"I want to leave." He said pulling on his jacket not looking at me. I shook my head trying not to let tears fall from the scene behold me. Oli was still with Jewel and I knew that. He was just using me while she was away.
"When does she come back?" I saw him bit his lip ring and look down at his shoes.
"In two days." He ran his hand through his hair sighing. I shook my head biting down on my lip.
"Look I'm sorry okay? I didn' think it would turn out like this." He sat back down on my bed. I slid down my door to the ground.
"Its not what yeh' think." He bent down to eye level with me.
I shook my head and buried it into my arms. I felt him lean against my door with me sighing.
"I didn' wanna rush things between us like last time. An' I didn' leave Jewel 'cause she was studyin' hard. I was gunna leave her when she got back. So I could start new with yeh'. I didn' kno' what to do." He pulled his hand into mine. I put his phone in his hand and opened my door. I didnt say a word at all and focused on my feet. I could feel his eyes on me.
"I dont want this anymore. I thought I was ready to handle it but I cant. All we do if destroy each other. We never have a happy moment that lasts, one of us is always fucking it up." I breathed out before letting one tear drop.
"Its jus' how we are, princess." he said wiping away the liquid on my face and walking out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Almost over everyone! tell me if you guys want a sequal!! I'd say two more chapters left xx