Status: On going

I'm Just a Could've Been, Would've Been.

Its a start of the end.

It had been three weeks since I last saw everyone. I was in Manchester alone. After that night I had packed a small bag of things and left to clear my head. I had been staying in Coreys brothers apartment while he was in the states. He was becoming more convenient for me when I had gotten into trouble. I shivered from the cold air that blew my hair back. I had ventured out on a hike with my camera. I liked being alone when times got hard it helped me keep calm and think more. Its always been that way since I was very young. I was never open with myself to anyone according to my mother. When I was younger I had a certain trait where you could never read my expressions. She would always tell me how I was unreachable almost, as if I didnt belong anywhere but it was never in a bad way. More like I was a nomad trying to find my home. I sighed sitting down on the ground looking up to the gray clouds. I thought back to a memory of my father and I. We were never close, we barley spoke to one another. I remember I was eating dinner at the table with my mother when he came home from work. He looked drained, more than I've ever seen him. He put a piece of paper on the counter and slid it over to my mother. I remember seeing her brown eyes glance over at it before she had pushed back her chair and walked into the kitchen. I met my fathers eyes for a mere second and I could see the sadness in his eyes. He gave me a small smile before turning around and walking back out the door.
I felt raindrops fall down onto my face as the wind blew towards the trees. I wiped off my face and gathered my things. I remember how emotionless my mother was after that night. She never looked at me the same. After high school I met Colleen and started my new life. Since I've left I havent heard from my parents. I never kept in contact with them because they never seemed to notice I was gone. They were too wrapped up in their own lifes to care for a child. Its understandable in a way but I dont regret leaving. They might but people change all the time. I thought back to a time when Colleen and I had first moved in together. We were both in relationships. I had just met her boyfriend Pete. He worked in an office and sold energy to people. He was good looking but not really the fit for her. I had been with my boyfriend of three years, Jack. he was exactly what youd think. Tall, handsome, witty, and smart. He was working at a popular venue around town. He was a little bit older than me but he acted like a teenager half the time. One night ran through my head making me cringe. It was a Saturday night and I was walking home from a show with Jack. He was too drunk to drive so we had to walk five blocks back to my apartment. He was acting strange all night, I assumed it was the alcohol. As soon as he had stepped inside the small apartment I felt pressure from the back of my head and before I knew it I was on the ground. My head was spinning and a burning feeling came from my scalp. I touched my head to see blood stain my palm. I was pulled back up for a mere second before I felt my body slam into the chair arm resulting in a squeal from my mouth. It became fuzzy after that. I remember people screaming and Colleen pulling me off the ground before rushing me to the hospital. That was the last time I saw Jack. I do know that he came by the apartment a couple times but Colleen refused to let me answer the door to him. Since then it was random hook ups and some flings but nothing major until Oliver. I cringed at his name that ran through my thoughts. I was still upset over everything. I wasnt ready to let go and move on yet. So many things happened after Oli left my house at the party. Collen was engaged and so was Matt and his girlfriend. Lee was away visiting his girlfriend and Tom was collaborating with Corey on something to do with the upcoming tour. I was walking back to the house from a hike when I noticed a black car parked in the dirt driveway. My heart sped up to think someone was trying to rob me or that it was Coreys brother. But as I walked closer I had noticed exactly whos car it belonged to and the person sitting in the drivers seat. He turned off the car and hopped out once he saw me. His slender frame was wearing a black hoodie that barley clung to him and some skinny jeans with holes in the knees. He gave me a toothy grin before I let him inside. I put down some equipment and grabbed two beers before turning around to hand Oli one. i sat opposite from him my emotionless face not changing. He thanked me before sitting down. I watched his eyes wander around the small room taking in every feature and weird knick knack that filled the shelves.After a few minutes of silence his eyes met mine. They had a small yellow glint in the depths of his brown eyes.
"Its nice to see yeh'. Yeh' look good." He smiled before sipping from the bottle. I nodded and continued to stare at him.

"How'd you find me?" I asked dumbfounded. He smiled and chuckled slightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
a little short but its just a filter. Thinking of starting a new Oli story! Keep your eyes open xx