Status: On going

I'm Just a Could've Been, Would've Been.

Black & Blue

Later that night we ended up going to an after party for warped, at which everyone of the crew members were also invited. I tagged alongside Corey and Jona. I sipped on my beer before taking a huge swing finishing it off. I wiped my mouth looking over at Oli who had been talking to a few girls by the other end of the bon fire. I saw him put his arm around one of their waist's. I decided to go and grab another beer and fight this feeling building up in my chest.
I just met him, why am I feeling weird?
As I approached the beer cooler I met a familier face.
"Ay Princess!" I smiled big and grabbed another beer greeting Matt who was clearly a bit drunk.
"How yeh holding up with the party?" he slurred.
"I'm alright just a bit awkward." I fiddled with the can in my hands before Matt picked up his own.
"Shotgun?" he smiled big when I asked. We both pierced out cans with keys and chugged. After repeating this action at least two or three beers in we both got a bit fucked up. I was now sitting next to Matt on a bench talking to some people about the shows today. I felt Matt put his arm around my waist discreetly. I smiled before lighting up a cigarette.
"So am I still quiet?" I said turning slightly closer to Matt. His eyes were squinted and he sipped his beer. He pulled me closer to him whispering in my ear.
"Never thought I'd be wrong. Yeh the life of the party babe."
He laughed a little the smell of the beer on his breath. I exhaled the smoke looking around. I took swing after swing of my beer before I realized I was sitting on Matt's lap some how and I was staring at Corey.
"Well what do we have here?" Corey looked a little displeased. He was with Oli, Lee and Jona. Oli was looking at me weird while the others were talking amongst themselves.
"alrigh' Oli?" Matt pipped up from behind me making me jump a bit.
"fine." Oli simpley said before walking into the bus a slamming the door hard making everyone shut up.
"Wonder what his deal is." Lee muttered. I felt Matts arms snake around my torso and his head nuzzle into my neck. I smiled up to him inhaling the smoke from my cigarette.
"Yeh wanna go inside?" he whispered into my ear. This was going a bit too fast for my liking since I just met him today and I'm drunk. I tossed my fag and turned to him.
"Not tonight Matt." I kissed his cheek leaving him dumbfounded before entering the bus myself. I stumbled up the stairs careful not to twist my ankle. I caught a glimpse of Oli going into the back room all the way at the back of the bus. My drunk self followed him to where the room is letting myself in. I shut the door behind me.
"Hey." I smiled sinking down to my feet with my back against the door. He was sitting on the couch with a bottle in his hand looking at me stern.
"Hi." he said before taking another swing of his liquor. I crawled up onto the couch next to him.
"Why are you mad? didn't you have a good time?" I yawned.
"Yeh it was alrigh' just thinking." he said studying his hands looking everywhere but at me. I put my face closer to his, that caught him off guard.
"Why wont you look at me?" I said staring straight into his brown eyes. He turned his head but I grabbed it and made him face me.
"Why's it matter? I barley know yeh'." he threw my hands from his face getting up. I was shocked. I didn't mean to upset him.
"Yeh' just like the rest of them. Yeh' get on tour and fuck everyone, then yeh' leave. Why don't yeh just leave? Out with yeh'!" He opened the door pushing me out. I sobered up a little bit when I tripped and hit the ground. I held my arm and slid into my bunk. My eyes started to water until I heard everyone stumble into the bus loudly.
"Oli! Oli!" Vegan called. No response. The guys knocked on the back door, which gave them no answer. I heard them shuffle around. Some going to the kitchen others watching tv or sleeping. The bus started to move and I saw a hand pull back my curtain. I quickly closed my eyes pretending to sleep. I felt a hand rub underneath my eyes then disperse. I felt the air from the curtain pull closed. I saw a tattooed foot hang over the top bunk before it was pulled up.Thats all I needed before just giving up and letting sleep take over.
I woke up before the guys quietly slipping into the bathroom. I examined the bags under my eyes mixed with a hangover and crying. My hair was a rats nest and I had a huge bruise on my arm and shoulder where I had fallen. I cringed at how mad Oli was still. I fixed my hair and make up after changing into a sheer collared shirt with a black cardigan over some blue jeans. I walked out of the bathroom pulling my camera bag over my shoulder and wincing from the bruise. I walked off the bus pulling out a cigarette and lighting it. I looked over to see Corey walking towards me in a jacket with some bags which were most likely groceries.
"Hey Aurora." He smiled putting down the bags bumming a cigarette from me.
"How yeh been holding up?" He smiled looking down to me. I shrugged.
"Its alright I mean I love what I do. And I'm adjusting with the guys pretty well."
"All except Oli right?" I looked at him a little shocked. I shrugged taking a puff and exhaling after a while.
"Yeh' not the first bird to fall for him. Trust me." he seemed bitter talking about it.
"I haven't fallen for him, whatsoever. So you can cross that off your list. And second of all I'm here strictly for my job not to be on vacation. So if you dont mind I have to be getting to work now." I was furious after seeing Corey simply just roll his eyes and blow me off.
What the hell is wrong with him? I'm not falling for him. I'm here for my job, thats it. I need a drink.
Memories starting flashing back to me shotgunning beer after beer with Matt then him basically inviting me to fuck him.
Now I understand why Corey acted that way.
I scuffed before a starbucks came into sight. My heart fluttered by the green sign. I entered the cafe and ordered a Chai tea latte before sitting down in the corner playing with my phone for the next hour until warped started again.
I wounder if Oli's still mad at me.
Speak of the devil. As I looked up by the sound of the door opening, chestnut hair and brown eyes stood in front of me. I noticed him wearing a black sweater and some ripped up jeans. His eyes looked horrible. They looked almost black with bags underneith blood shot. I watched him order before trying to get his attention.
"Hey." I quietly said walking up to him. It took him a second to realize I'd greeted him and not someone else. He turned as our eyes locked. He seemed to be holding back before he spoke.
"Mornin' Aurora." He grabbed his coffee giving me half a smile before walking past me to the exit. I was dazed. He used my name. Not 'Princess'.
I fucked up.

I chased after him but his legs were too long for me to catch up. I ended up spilling my coffee all over my leg screaming out from the smouldering liquid. I held my leg in pain trying to figure out what to do before a shadow crept in front of me. I looked up at him in shock that he had actually noticed I was hurt. He examined my knee before trying to hoist me up from my arm. I cursed under my breath from the pain. He had grabbed my bruised arm.
"alrigh'?" he looked concerned for once. I nodded latching onto his arm limping back to the bus. Oli stayed quiet most of the way back helping me onto the bus and to the couch. He sat me down before telling me to take my jeans off. I pulled some clean ones out of my bag and walked into the bathroom. Oli soon joined me applying a cold washcloth onto my burn. The rest of the guys were still asleep while I sat half naked in the bathroom with Oliver Sykes. I felt myself blush after Oli pressed the cloth onto my leg.
"I'm sorry." I whispered getting his attention. He looked at me confused.
"Well shouldn't I be apologizing to yeh'? I mean I was the reason why yeh' were running." He smirked.
"Well I mean for last night. I guess I came off a little loose. I understand why you would be uncomfortable. I was just fucked up. You wont see me like that anymore. I just want to be here to do my job thats it. I want nothing in return." I didn't look up at him at all. I focused on the water dripping from the cloth. I heard him chuckle.
"S' alrigh' I mean I was pissed too. No worries love. I didn't mean what I had said either. I jus' got a bit jealous over my mate." He turned away from me and stood up facing the door.
"Jealous?" I cocked my head to the left. What?
"Never mind." He simply said before turning on the facet, I quickly stood up regretting it immediately since my leg didn't fully cooperate causing me to stumble towards Oli.
"Watch out!" He caught hold of my arms pulling me towards him. I felt my ears tingle from the blush crept on my face.
"I've never met such a clumsy princess." He smiled down to me. My heart sped up for a second. I returned his smile before remembering why I had gotten up.
"Jealous of what? Matt?" I locked his eyes with mine hoping for him to not dodge the question. He looked down before returning to my gaze and nodding. I cocked my eyebrow at him which widened his smirk even more. He looked down to my lips quickly before returning to my eyes.
"How could you be jealous? I was simply sitting with him and you seemed pretty occupied with your lady friends yourself." I sat back down wiping off the water from the cloth. He flicked his lip ring back and forth before answering me.
"I dunno just didn't think yeh' were that into Matt. S' all." He looked down at his feet before exiting the bathroom. I sighed pulling up my new dry skinny jeans. As I walked out I heard shouting and loud banging.
"WE'RE LATE! GET YEH' ASSES UP!" Lee screamed scrambling to pull his pants up and grab some food to eat. I watched on the couch four boys run back and forth through the bus getting dressed and stuffing their faces. I looked around not seeing Oli anywhere. Matt winked at me before touching up his hair.
This will not end well.
I sighed as I exited the bus walking towards the usual spot to meet Corey. I noticed Oli walking towards the bus holding something. I greeted him with a smile.
"Here." He handed me a coffee cup.
"And whats this?" I smiled taking in the strong scent of coffee through my nostrils.
"Well since it was kinda my fault yeh' fell and got that burn, S' only right of me to buy yeh' another one yeah? Hope you like Caramel Macciato's or however yeh' say it." he smiled flicking his lip ring again. I smiled taking a sip of my coffee.
So he ran out to get me a coffee? How sweet.
♠ ♠ ♠
So happy you guys liked it!