Status: On going

I'm Just a Could've Been, Would've Been.

You Will burn just like a thousand suns

Oli and I walked over to Corey who was talking to the merch guy.
"S' yeh gunna be doing a meet n' greet today S' important today so be nice." He nudged Oli and turned to me.
"Were gunna have yeh selling merch after the mates go on alrigh'?" I nodded and jumped in the bus. I quickly threw on a jumper and we all headed towards the main stage. I sat back with Jona while the rest of the band warmed up to play. I smoked my cigarette while I adjusted the settings on my camera until I noticed two feet in front of me and a monster shoved into my face. I looked up and locked eyes with Matt who was smiling ear to ear squinty eyes and all.
"Hey there." I smiled opening the can. He took out a cigarette motioning if I had a lighter which I handed over to him.
"Gunna get some good shots of me yeh'?" He smiled again blowing smoke through his nostrils. I chuckled blowing out my own smoke getting a little nervous from the events of last night. He motioned for me to come closer and caught my ear.
"Can I talk with yeh' after the meet an' greet?" I felt my eyes widen and looked at him. I swallowed and nodded feeling my smile drop slightly.
Fuck! I don't want to deal with this.
He smiled again before walking off towards Corey who was talking with the tech guy.
"Whats that all about?" I jumped as the words hit my ears. I turned to see Oli standing there almost towering over me. Jona was gone as well as everyone else.
"U-uh nothing. Why d-do you ask?" I started to feel sweat on my back from being so jumpy. He looked me up and down before biting down on his lip ring.
"Sit next to me at the met and greet, Kay?" He whispered to me. I nodded looking into his brown eyes. He smirked before jumping on stage for another amazing crowd to play for. My heart fluttered from his smile.
What the fuck have I got myself into?
The crowd roared while I snapped pictures of everyone, I even got one of Corey too. I took almost 400 until I felt satisfied with the pictures to turn off my camera and watch the show. I glanced at each boy. Smiles stretched up their cheeks and their body's glowed. I looked over to see Matt drumming, his arms flailed everywhere while he nodded his head to the beat. He must've noticed me because he smiled over pointing his drumstick at me. I turned on my camera after making a face at him just in time to catch his scrunched up face. I smiled and laughed taking my eyes off him for a matter of seconds catching Oli's staring back into my own. He smiled then blew me a kiss from on stage. While they were playing It never ends Oli thought it would be fun to grab me and pull me over his shoulder bringing me on stage with him.
"ALRIGH' MATES THIS HERE IS AURORA, SHE'S GUNNA BE TOURING WITH US AN' TAKING PICTURES OF OUR PRETTY FACES." He put me down during the break down. I looked at him about to yell then I really noticed how many people were standing in front of me. My body began to shake slightly and I couldn't move. Something inside my head just wasn't letting me function. I felt Oli's arm slither around my waist pulling me against his slender body.
"SHE'S A LITTLE SHY, BUT WELCOME HER TO THE BRING ME THE HORIZON CREW!" he threw his other hand up with the crowd before shooing me off the stage. I practically ran back to Corey who was holding my camera laughing by the time I reached him.
"Yeh' sure theres nothing going on, Aurora?" He handed my camera back looking down at me. I glared at him slightly before turning my camera back on ignoring the question. As soon as the show ended Oli grabbed my hand leading me back to the bus just like yesterday. I followed him hand in hand back to our bus. Again I flipped through my pictures happy with what I had captured.
"Princess!" I heard Oli call from the back room. I followed the voice to meet Oli face to face shirtless. I examined his colorful tattoos stretched across him torso. I noticed he had been waving his hand in front of my face for a couple seconds.
"Y-yeah?!" I said a little too quickly. His mouth twisted into an even bigger smirk, ALMOST a smile. He pulled his black sweater over his head making his hair static stand up. I looked everywhere but his eyes embarrassed of stairing.
"S' what did Matt talk to yeh' about?" He was putting on a bracelet a fan had thrown at him during the show.
"He just wants to chill after the show, That's all." I started to walk over to my bunk to put my camera away and change into a hoodie myself since the temperature had risen a bit from 15 degrees.
"Listen Aurora, I want yeh' to be careful." I looked at him to see if he was joking, which the stern look on his face told me he wasn't.
"Cmon Oli its just Matt no need to be all defensive about him." I chuckled fixing my hair.
"'S not who I'm worried about. I'm worried about Yeh'" He pointed to me. I gave him a confused look.
"Yeh' see Matt has a bird back home. An' shes probably gunna be around more since were touring near her city, S' I'd stay away from him for a bit if I were yeh'. He don't give a damn since were a few stops away but I wouldn't doubt her surprising him before we get there." He bit down on his lip ring before I got a text which was from Oli to notify I had his number.
"Thanks for the heads up Oli." I smiled heading towards the door.
"Anything for yeh', Princess." He whispered. I felt his breath on my neck sending shivers down my spine. My heart sped up and my voice got caught in my throat. He grabbed my hand and guided me towards the merch tent but dropped it when we were in sight of the huge line of fans waiting for the band. As soon as Oli came into sight I had to cover my ears from the shrieks of girls screaming. I watched hundreds start crying, screaming, glaring, jumping as Oli and the band walk past them to sit down. I spotted Corey standing next to the tent handing out some tshirts. I greeted him and started handing some out too. After about 45 minutes we were sold out of the huge stock we needed for this stop so Corey let me sit behind Oli and Matt while the fans met Bring me the horizon. It amazed me how much each fan cherished them, some crying telling them that they've saved their lives and others giving them gifts. I looked down at my phone for a while until I felt a tap on my knee. I looked up to meet Oli's eyes smiling at me.
"This girl wants to meet yeh' Princess." He cocked his head towards this short girl who looked about twenty smiling at me with rosy cheeks. She had long blonde hair and side swept bangs that fell in her face.
"Yeh' Aurora, right?!" She asked excited. I smiled back and nodded.
"Nice to meet you. Whats your name?" She smiled even bigger.
"My name is Bella and I've been wanting to meet yeh' for so long! I love yeh' work! Yeh' such a huge inspiration!" She was now handing me one of my prints that I took four years ago of another band. I was beyond surprised that one of THEIR fans actually noticed who I was. I blushed and smiled.
"Thanks so much! It means a lot." Oli handed me a sharpie, actually smiling at me as well as the entire band. I gave her a hug and Corey got a picture of us.
"Thank yeh' so much!" She smiled and ran off.
The rest of the meet and greet I couldn't help but smile because of that one fan. It was amazing to see that one person actually valued my work and appreciated it. I looked over to Oli as the last fan got a huge hug from the entire band. Oli's eyes were shinning. I've never seen him look so happy before. Obviously these fans mean so much to them.
"S' yeh' met yeh' first fan, eh?" Oli leaned against the pole standing in front of me. I smiled wider and nodded.
"That was amazing! I can't believe she actually had one of my prints!" I exclaimed. He started to chuckle at how surprised I was. I watched Oli's eyes shift slightly and he stopped laughing. He was looking past me folding his arms.
"Hey Aurora!" Matt called walking towards us. I turned back around to see Oli look down to me.
"Remember what I told yeh'." He whispered before walking off with Jona. I swallowed the lump in my throat and put on a smile.
"Hey Matt." I stood up to walk with him towards the bus area. We were quiet for a while before we were a good distance from the venue and our bus.
"So how'd yeh' like the show?" He pulled out a cigarette handing me one. I exhaled my smoke cautiously.
"Yeah it was great, Matt." I tapped my foot nervously awaiting the talk.
"So Erm, I kinda wanted to know if yeh' wanted to go get somethin' to eat later on?" He smiled at me. I felt my heart almost stop. He was asking me out on a date?
Fuck! This is exactly what I didn't want to happen!
"Don't you have a girlfriend?" His smile dropped and he swallowed.
"U-uh were not really talkin' right now." He looked around. Obviously lying.
"Well, I can't really tonight, Corey wants to talk to me about more merch ideas." I lied. I was nervous enough to be on tour with them, I don't need to be ruining a relationship as well and I don't want to get kicked off this tour for a crazy girlfriend trying to kick my ass.
"Oh, alrigh' maybe some other time than." He looked upset and walked off after smashing his foot on his cigarette. I exhaled as I was finally alone. I sat down and lit up another fag turning on my phone. Bella had tweeted about me saying how excited she was to have met me. I smiled while inhaling the smoke. I quickly tweeted back and followed her.
"S' gunna get yeh' into trouble, yeh' know." I felt hot breath on my ear. I yelped dropping my cigarette and leaped forward. Oli erupted with laughter holding on to his slender leg. I exhaled trying to get my heart to slow down.
"Oi! Yeh' screamed!" he was still laughing. My hand flew to my chest to see if it was still beating.
He always knows how to pop up at the right moments I guess.
"Let him down easy eh?" he didn't let go of my hand but pulled me with him towards the buses.
"Yeah, I mean I don't feel that way about him. I love him but not like that plus I don't want to get kicked off this tour. Its bad enough Corey assumes I lik-" I stopped myself before I said way to much. I swallowed the lump in my throat watching Oli's head snap over to me. His eyes had a glint in them and his mouth twisted into a smirk.
"Like who?" his gaze went from eyes to my lips sucking on him lip ring. I felt my face heat up and my heart almost explode out of my chest. His fingers gripped mine tighter and I couldn't breathe.
"Oi! what yeh fuckers doin'?" We heard Jona call to us from the bus. Oli squeezed his eyes shut then looked at me dropping my hand.
"Some people don't know when to butt the fuck out." He mutterend turning to walk towards the bus. I had to wait for my legs to comprehend from my brain to start moving. Jona smiled at Oli who clearly ignored him going inside the bus. Jona met me half way and lent me a cigarette which I desperatly needed. We lit them up and exhaled the smoke. I seemed to calm down a bit, until Jona started chuckling.
"So yeh' wanna talk about what jus' happend?" Jona and I had a relationship of basiclally brother and sister by now. We both hated being surrounded by fans and large crowds also we both smoke more out of everyone on the bus.
"I have no idea what youre talking about Jona." I looked away trying to hide my red face.
"Yeh totally like Oli, Dont yeh'?" He smiled big. I glared at him until he was smiling from ear to ear which made me smile.
"You're insane if you think that. Even if I like him a little." I smiled closing one of my eyes and only opening one to look over at him. He did a fist pump in the air for being right. He heard something and put his arm over my shoulders walking me further from the bus. he bent his head down a little to mine whispering.
"Go for it. Yeh' have a chance with him. I'll even be yeh' wing man." We both erupted in laughter before running back to the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this ones really long! Hope you guys like it!