Status: On going

I'm Just a Could've Been, Would've Been.

The higher I get, the lower I'll sink

Thoughts ran throughout my head about Oliver Sykes. I didn't want to like him but I did so bad. I barley knew him but it feels like i've known him for a couple years. Maybe thats the effect he gives off or maybe its because hes a bit of a man whore. I sighed and ruffled my bangs so that they would cover my eyes. I don't even know what to think anymore. I mean was he going to kiss me? I couldn't do that especially since Matt has so kind of intrest in me even with a girlfriend on the back burner. I started to get annoyed at all of this drama in the first couple days i've been on tour.
"All of this shit is way too much for me right now." I mumbled to myself pulling the curtain to my bunk out of the way. I managed to get up and change into some casual clothes, just simple sweater with jeans and some boots. I was pulling my hair up into a ponytail when I heard Lee and Vegan come in.
"Hey! Watcha up to Princess?" Vegan looked a little smashed. I looked over at Lee who was changing into something more upscale rather than the usual tshirt and jeans.
"Where are you guys going?" I said to lee who was adjusting the buttons on his shirt. He turned to me and smiled looking me from head to toe.
"I hope yeh' have somethin' a little more dressier than that, We're goin' to a club tonight." He simply said while Vegan laughed throwing off his tshirt as well. I huffed cringing at the fact that it was freezing out and the only 'fancy' dress I had dropped down to just below my ass. I had some heels for events too, good thing I over packed. I pulled out the hair tie and moved my way to the bathroom to put on the dress. It was simple. A strapless black fitted dress that hugged my hips well and dropped below my ass. I was always trying to be careful in the dress especially when I get drunk. I looked over myself, My black hair fell right below my breasts along with the dress that fit almost perfectly. I pulled on the mary jane heels and stepped out onto the bus. When I got out of the bathroom all of the guys were waiting on the couch and others adjusting their shirts. The first one to look over was Vegan and his eyes almost popped out his head.
"WOAH PRINCESS!" He shouted standing up immediately. I felt my face burn with the blush appearing on my cheeks. All heads snapped in my direction, Their eyes all wandered making me feel so self conscious. I looked over at Oli who was staring at my eyes not my body. His mouth open slightly and he half a blank expression. I cleared my throat bringing the boys back to reality.
"E-everyone ready?" I asked they all stayed quiet just nodding their heads. I laughed and walked to the door with everyone trailing behind me. I turned my head slightly over my shoulder to see some stairing at my ass and others' heads snap up to meet mine. We met up with Corey waiting for the cab to come who gave me the same look as the rest of the boys but of course being Corey he had to be cocky.
"So yeh' have a hot date tonigh' love?" He smiled blowing smoke from his nostrils. I glared slightly before accepting a cigarette. The boys seemed to have gone back to normal all except for Oli and Matt who looked like they were having an intense conversation under their breathes. When we got in the cab I sat next to Oli and Jona. Oli looked down to me taking in the dress biting his lip ring. I started to stare out the window getting lost in my own thoughts. We got out of the cab soon after while arriving at the club venue. Oli and I were the last ones out of the cab. He pulled me to the side biting down on his lip.
"Yeh look fuckin' amazing." Oli whispered in my ear putting his hand on my hip. I smiled up to him taking in the compliment. I turned and walked into the club spotting the guys at the back corner. I ordered a drink and sat next to Lee taking in the club scene. Oli stood next to Matt and Corey most of the night. Jona got me another drink and invited me to the dance floor. I started to dance casually with him until he pulled me close twirling me around into him.
"Yeh' boyfriends lookin' a bit mad, Should we make him jealous?" He smirked putting his hands on my hips, I wrapped my arms around Jonas neck grinding on him. I watched from the corner of my eye Corey was telling Oli something which made his head turn over to Jona and I. He shoved his drink into Coreys hand storming over to us. Jona noticed and twirled me out of his arms smiling at me. As Oli got closer he twirled me back into his arms away from Oli. Oli smirked and firgured out what he was doing turning it into a game. Jona had twirled me back into him starting to dance with me naturally. He nodded over to something behind my shoulder. The drinks started to kick in making me a little numb, I felt two hands sneak around my waist from behind. I turned my head to see Matt behind me grinding against my ass. My face dropped slightly noticing it wasn't Oli. Matt seemed to notice my discomfort then pulled me over to the bar. I looked over my shoulder to see that Oli had been swooped into talking to two big breasted girls with Corey.
What is he trying to pull?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like it! Give me some feedback PLEASEEE
xoxo