Status: On going

I'm Just a Could've Been, Would've Been.

Just like Hollywood, but laced in sick

My legs wobbled over to the couch where Vegan and
Lee were seated. I plomped down not caring about the hem of my dress rising up. Lee was now drunk as well as the rest of them. I grabbed whatever bottle Vegan had in his hand a swung it back. The harsh liquid burned my throat slightly making my head spin.

"Alrigh'?" Vegan gave me a sypathetic look. I glared at him unintentionally. I looked around the crowds of people my eyes wandering over to a mop of brown hair. Oli was dancing with a girl with a huge chest drink in his hand and one on her ass. I started to see red.

"Aurora yeh' alrigh'?" Lee put his hand on my arm. I was fuming. Oli was leading me on for his own amusment. I was done with this. I got up darting towards the exit. My heels burned into my feet. I'm surprised I didn't fall flat on my face from running drunk. Corey noticed as I ran past him accidently pushing him into the girl who he was talking with. He looked over his shoulder at my drunk face. I watched his drop slightly in concern for me. I didn't need his pitty. I walked out of the club down the street trying to flag down a cab. Finally after ten minutes of flailing my arms around, one actually stopped. I told the driver where the bus was located and he drove off. Thoughts kept recycling in my head. What the fuck happened to me. My head started to spin and my stomach churned. Im guessing I passed out since the driver had reached into the back to shake me awake, I quickly paid him thanking him before getting out of the cab. I pulled myself up the stairs of the bus. I noticed the lights were on and someone was in the kitchen. I squinted from the bright light seeing a figure moving towards me.

"Oi now who the bloody hell are yeh'?" A female voice shrieked. I put my hand to my head from the sudden volume change.

"Aurorra" I slurred. I looked up from the floor and saw a slender girl with giant heels and red long hair. She had a cute face and light make up.

"Aurora? Who the fuck are yeh' now?" She tapped her foot obviously pissed off.

"I take photos thats all." I squinted my eyes at her until I felt my stomach purge and I ran to the bathroom. I emptied my stomach into the toilet heaving until there wasn't anything but bile. My forehead laid against the cold toilet seat. Probably not the cleanest place to lay my head but at that moment I didn't care. I stayed there for what seemed like hours. I heard the girl's shoes click on the floor back and forth. I heard muffled talking, she sounded furious. I started going in and out of consciousness the room began to spin once again I felt my body slide off of the white toilet and onto the cold floor. I managed to turn my body on its side in fear that I would choke if I puked again. After a while of going in and out of sleep I was hoisted over something hard. Someone had pulled me off the ground and was carrying me to my bunk. I didnt have the stregth to open my eyes let alone get out of my dress. I heard shuffling around and shrieking. The person had pulled off my clothes replacing them with a warm long sleeve flannel. A cold chill apperared on my forehead making my eyes fly open to meet Oli's. He was looking down at me tenderly. I touched my forehead feeling the cold compress. He pulled me into the bunk holding my waist against his. He nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck sighing.

"Matts girlfriends here, shes the bird that yelled at yeh'." he whispered. I looked at him as I started to sober up.

"I don't need your pity." I tried to free my arms from his grasp but he just pulled me in tighter.

"I'm not pittying yeh' I just fuckin' pulled yeh' ass off the bathroom floor, an cleaned yeh' up. Does that fuckin' sound like pitty?" He was now looking me dead in the eye. He wore a very hurt exspression. He didn't smell of alcohol at all and his clothes were changed into a flannel simmilar to mine with boxers.

"Do yeh' really think I'd clean yeh' up an get yeh' dressed if I pittied yeh'?" I swallowed and couldnt find the voice to respond to him. I dont know if it was because In was still drunk or because Ive never seen him like this. My head hurts and my vision is begining to blur.

"Aurora? Aurora open yeh' eyes, Aurora!" I heard Oli start to scream before it all went black.

..........................................................................................

Beep. Beep Beep. Beep.

I couldn't move. I heard beeping of some monitor and I inhaled the scent of rubbing alcohol.I slowly opened my eyes to be blinded by white walls and bright lights. I took in my surroundings, I was in the hospital. My head was pounding and I had IV's in my arn and I was strapped down to a white hospital bed. I looked towards the red numbers that flashed 2:32 I wasnt sure if it was AM or PM since there wasn't any windows. I noticed two boys asleep by my bedside.

What the hell happened?

I got one of my arms free and shook Oli awake.

"What?" Oli yawned. He opened his eyes realizing finally that I was awake I guess since he smiled weakly at me.

"Yeh' awake finally." he staightend his posture.

"What happeend and why am I tied down?" I nodded towards the staps. He sighed and scratched his head.

"Yeh' passed out on the bus and stopped breathing. I 'early had a heart attack." I sucked in all the air I could.

"And what did they say was wrong?" Oli untied the straps.

"Pretty much yeh' got alcohol poisoning and havn't been eatin' enough so yeh' were malnurished, which resulted in yeh' not breathing." He bit down on his lip ring. I figited with my hands before I finally spoke.

"Why was I tied down?" Jona was still asleep in the chair snoring slightly.

"Yeh' kept waking up 'nd ripping yeh' IV's out everytime the nurse got close to yeh'." he looked down at his own hands.

"How long have I been here?" Jona began to stir and we both looked over quickly. Jona yawned while turning over in his tiny hospital chair making Oli and I laugh slightly. He turned back to me catching my eyes.

"Yeh've only been here a day so, I dunno what Corey's gunna do." He looked away from me. My heart almost stopped and the monitor was going from slow beeping to rapidly fast heart beats.Jona now was awake and panicking from the monitor.

"Aurora yeh' need to calm down! Yeh' need to breathe!" Jona had his hands on my shoulders trying to comfort me from the fear of getting kicked off this tour because I ended up in the hospital.
Oli didn't do anything besides just stairing at his hands. I couldn't read his face at all. I feel like the moments that we had are shattered. After I had calmed down the nurses had released me from the hospital and I was dreading going back to the bus to face Corey. Oli didn't look at me once Jona had helped me into a rental car and out of the wheelchair. The drive seemed to take a matter of minutes and I was now standing in front of the bus. Jona and Oli both by my sides. Walking into the bus was like slow motion, Lee and Vegan were eating at the table, Matt and his girlfriend were on the couches and Corey was making phone calls in the back of the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like it! this ones really a filler more shits gunna go down soon