Status: On going

I'm Just a Could've Been, Would've Been.

Heart attacks waiting to happen.

"Feeling better?" he said with an attitude.

"Yeah. I apologize for drinking too much and having to admit into a hospital." I stood my ground. Corey sighed angerly before his blue eyes glared up to me.

"Aurora, I didn't agree to bring yeh' on this tour for yeh' to fuck the band an' drink. I brought yeh' on here to take photos 'cause I liked yeh' work. An' if all yeh' gunna do is that get the fuck off my bus." He was now standing up and at eye level with me. I nodded.

"It wont happen again." I told him before he nodded me off.

"Better not." he called after. I just wanted to smoke a fucking cigarette. I grabbed the pack from my bunk and headed towards the door.

I just needed to be alone. Some time to cool off.

Thoughts ran through my head of reacurrences from yesterday. Oli has no remorse from what i can tell and I'm holding on by the skin of my teeth to stay on this tour. I inhaled my smoke exhaling furriously.

"Aurora." I turned my shoulder to see Chloe behind me. Confused I fully turned around to greet her.

"Listen I think we go' off on the wrong foot. I'm sorry for yellin' I though' yeh' were some bird that was coming on the bus for the mates. I didn' know yeh' were the photographer." she looked down putting one of her giant boots behind the other. I was a little shocked. I nodded and thanked her for her apology. I watched her tiny legs carry her slender body inside the bus. I felt my own tremble, I slid down the side of the bus sitting on the pavement smoking the rest of my cigarette. I watched the clouds go by for however long I was lost inside my own thoughts until Oli came out of the bus taking a seat next to me. We stayed in silence for a while until he spoke up.

"Yeh' know I was scared yeh' were gunna die." He chuckled a bit before giving me a serious face. I rolled my eyes and smiled at him. He was biting is bottom lip.

"I just got a little too drunk thats all." I avoided his brown eyes and tossed my cigarette. I could see him stairing at me from the corner of my eye.

"Did Chloe apologize?" He smirked a bit. I nodded playing with my boot.

"Aurora." He put a hand on my thigh.I turned to look over at his brown eyes pouring into mine.

"Yeh' wanna do something later?" He said.

"With everyone?" I cocked my head to the side confused since we all go out together every night almost.

"No, Jus' the two of us." he said turning a light shade of pink. My heart fluttered from his proposal.

"Oliver sykes are you asking me on a date?" I put my hand on my chest mocking him. He smiled and pulled his hand back.

"Well do yeh' wanna go or no'? he turned his head away embaressed. I laughed at his child like ways before putting my arms around his shoulders brining his close.

"I'd love to." He didnt look at me but I could see his small smile. He helped me off the ground and went inside. Since today was a free day most of the guys had already left on their own including Corey. I grabbed some clothes and shut the bathroom door. I changed into a black sweater with some jeans that were ripped on my knees. I walked out of the bathroom to see Oli in almost my exact outfit.

"Well princess looks like were twins." He smirked looking me up and down. I rolled my eyes throwing my clothes into my bunk. Oli took my hand in his pulling me along with him.

The cold england air whipped at our cheeks as we walked down the sidewalk to the destination Oli refused to tell me was. I noticed small shops that lit up the dark streets.

"We're here." I accidently walked into Oli's shoulder, distracted by a shop before his words hit my ears. I looked at the building he stopped in front of to see where he had taken me. Hed taken me to a movie theater to see some british movie. We walked inside to see what upcomming movies there were. Not many were playing since it looked a little abandoned. Oli and I were making fun of a poster deciding that wed go to see that one about a couple trying to escape the end of the world. We were in tears at the end of the movie by how horrendious it was.

"Jesus chris' how terrible was that really?" Oli said between laughs. I wiped away some tears of laughter that had fallen. We continued walking back through the street. As we calmed down Oli looked over to me holding my hand in his. I smiled fixing my bangs. He gave me a grin pulling me closer to him and moving his arm around my waist to keep me warm. My heart started pounding in my chest from how close I felt his breath on my neck. Oli's face was only inches from mine that I had felt his nose graze mine when he turned his head.
"Princess." I turned my gaze from his nose up to his eyes. His lips caught mine making my head swoon. My eyes shut tight and my arms found their way to his hair, my fingers getting tangled in his brown locks. His arms pulled me close, around my waist and another under my cheek. I was praying my legs wouldnt buckle from the feeling I was getting. As quick as it lasted was just as fast as it ended. We pulled away looking at eachother breathing heavily. I quickly put my head down averting my eyes to the pavement as I felt my cheeks turn pink. We walked back to the bus in a pleasent silence holding hands. I pulled out a cigarette and waved him to go in the bus. Thoughts played in my head of our night. This was the first time in so long that I had actually felt happy with someone by my side. Soon after I joined everyone on the bus laughing and eating. I noticed Chloe was missing from our group but Matt had a strange exspression on his face. Then it hit me, He was high. I glanced around the bus noticing each face including Oli's. They had all smoked or taken something while I was outside. I wasn't mad because thats what people do. Oli noticed my presence and patted the spot next to him giggling like a little girl. I eagerly took the seat between him and Matt. Matt barley noticed I had sat down but Oli had put his arms around my shoulder pulling me closer to him. They passed around a blunt until it got to me. I inhaled the harsh smoke holding it for what felt like forever then finally exhaling the smoke. It hit me after the next few rounds the blunt was passed. I felt a lot better after I smoked, Oli was leaning on me. He stood up walking to his bunk without words looked back at me giving me a smirk before sliding into his bunk. I waited a bit before I smiled and said a small goodnight to everyone then following Oli into his bunk. He was leaning against the wall of his bunk shirtless smiling like an idiot.

"Princess." he whispered. I smiled down to him sliding into the bunk closer to his small frame. He pulled me closer pressed aginst him, my lips finding his instantly. We were like that for a while before everyone passed out themselves. He slid off my jeans and pulled the blanket over our bodies. I pulled off my shirt revealing my rib tattoos. His hands travled down my torso and hips. I closed my eyes letting my high take control.

I woke up the next day in Oli's bunk still but no Oli. I remembered the show today and sprung out of the bunk. The bus was empty except for Corey who was also sleeping. I exhaled the breath I had been holding of relief as I crawled into my own bunk. I counted on my phone calander how many more weeks I'd be able to spend here. There were only three weeks left. I had more than enough pictures from every stop and plenty of detailed meet and greet videos. I looked through my emails replying to one my boss had sent me telling me I'd better not screw this up. I rolled my eyes rolling over. I pulled on some clothes then grabbed a water settling in on the bus before Corey had woken up. There were still a couple hours before we had to be at the stage so I wasnt worried. After a few hours Corey and I headed towards the stage fifteen minutes before they went on. I snapped a few pictures here and there of them. The crowds kept getting bigger the more stops we had. I walked around with mostly Corey that day considering they were filling in for other bands and doing meet and greets. The day concluded with all of us going to get food then passing out considering how exauhsted all of us were.

I woke up to a freezing bus at around 4 am. I had fallen asleep the night before in shorts and a hoodie and it felt like I was in antactica. I looked around the bunk area in serch of any type of pants. I found black sweat pants and almost fell flat on my face. I walked into the kitchen grabbing water. The boys had opened every window in the bus last night forgetting that we were actually moving to another city today. I sighed sitting on the couch while pulling every single window down in the process. I grabbed a blanket and looked out the window. The sun was just peeking over the horizon. I didn't think about what would happen after this tour. I had thought it wouldve been like every other one, where the band are douches and I cant wait to go home. But I never thought I'd met someone like Oli or the others. I felt a pain in my chest thinking about going back to the states and working with my asshole of a boss.

I mustve passed out again because when I woke up I found a hat on my head and socks on my feet. I smiled at the thought of someone wanted me to keep warm. I noticed a note on the couch next to me.

Princess,

You looked a bit cold sitting there and all so I thought Id keep you warm while we were out. Be back soon.

Oli

I smiled at the fact that he actually did this sort of thing for me. I stretched and got ready for the day with a simple grey long sleeve shirt and some tight black jeans. I pulled on one of Oli's jumpers and texted Oli. He and the guys had gone to some cafe giving me direcions to the place.

I arrived at the cafe seeing Oli and Lee in the window who were frantically waving and making faces at me. I sat down next to Oli who had put his arm around me kissing my cheek. We sat there for most of the day then Lee went to go meet with the guys and Oli and I walked around for a couple hours.
♠ ♠ ♠
changed it and added some. FEEDBACK PLEASE LOVES