Status: On going

I'm Just a Could've Been, Would've Been.

The life may leave my lungs, But my heart will stay with you.

We had talked and talked. My nerves were still on edge since this was all coming to an end soon and Oli had been acting strange as my last day came closer and closer. We ended up finding a park sitting down looking out into the field. My heart pounded in my chest as Oli's eyes were glued to his phone texting. I glanced over to him, his hair was covering his eyes and he was smirking down to his phone.
"Who you talking to?" I was annoyed that he had been acting weird and not paying attention. His head jolted up as he fumbled with the touch screen. He didnt look into my eyes at all. He looked straight through me.
"N-no one, Why yeh' ask?" he started to put his phone into his pocket but I could hear it buzz again. I narrowed my eyes at him watching him pull his cell phone out cracking a smile at his screen. My blood started to boil, I stood and started walking back to the bus area. I could hear after a couple minutes Oli finally realize I had gotten up and was calling after me.
"Aurora! Stop!" I whipped around my hair hitting him in the face.
"What the hell?" he glared at me his expression hard. He backed up slightly catching his breath.
"What Oli?" I looked past him.
"Wha' the hell is yeh' problem!? Why yeh' jus' get up all a sudden an' walk off?" I heard his phone buzz again. I grunted and threw my hands up.
"Thats why Oli! Because all you do is text whomever youve been texting for the past couple hours! You know I'm leaving in a couple weeks right? And That we dont have much time?!" I yelled at him. I was out of breath from holding all of that in. He looked down at me dumbfounded, instead of apologizing my heart dropped from what he said.
"What do yeh' mean? Aurora s' not like we're goin' out or anythin' we're jus' touring together." He looked slightly embaressed. I looked at him, my jaw dropped.
Seriously?
I looked into his eyes searching for some sort of emotion, but I found nothing. I nodded and put on a smile to him holding back tears.
"You're right Oli! I'll be heading back now, I hope you can accompany yourself back." I turned on my heel and ran to the bus.

Days turned into weeks faster by the minute.Oli and I havent talked much. It didn't feel real at all. I didn't think that I would be going back in two days. I didn't think I wouldve fallen so hard for some guy and made these friends. I never thought this kind of opportunity would happen. I dont know what'll happen when I go back home. The end of tour was today and all the bands were having a party near the tour bus parking lot. I had my beer in hand serching for Oli. I ended up finding Vegan after serching for Oli for fifteen minutes with no avail. I was drinking and hanging out with Vegn and Corey with Corey's girlfriend whom I was so surprised that she had shown up. We were all talking for a while, getting drunk. I saw Matt arguing with Lee from a distance. I walked over after finishing my beer still trying to look for Oli to sort things out.

"I 'ave to tell her man! S' not righ'!" Matt yelled.
"S' none of yeh' buisness this is between them! hes gunna kill us if we tell her!" Lee yelled back. I watched Matt shake his head putting his hands on his face. I got closer to them making myself none.
"Hey guys." they both jumped from the sudden voice change. They both had guilty faces.
"H-hey Aurora." Lee looked at his feet and Matt had a pained exspression on his face. I cocked an eyebrow at the boys. I eyed the bus door causiously. What was in there?
"You guys know where Oli went off too?" I saw Lees eyes widen slightly as he shrugged it off. Matt on the other hand glanced at the bus before looking back into my eyes. My heart sped up slightly. Was that who they were talking about? Lee and Matt were acting strange. I couldnt find Oli anywhere.
"Erm Auora I wouldn't-" Lee was cut off by my dirty look.
"There's not much we can do mate." Matt whispered to Lee. I felt sweat in my palms and a lump in my throat. I braced myself as I went to go open the door when I heard Corey call my name.
"Yo Aurora!" I sighed and turned around smiling over to Corey. I looked over my shoulder at the boys still arguing. Lee had rushed into the bus and Matt just shook his head kneeling on the ground.
"Sup Corey?" I needed a little distraction to calm down.
"S' wondering if yeh' would like to shoot for us for our next up coming tour with the mates." He smiled down to me. My jaw dropped, Corey of all people just asked me to join for another tour. I didn't say anything I latched onto his torso and hugged him tight.
"I take that as a yes?" He chuckled hugging me back.
"Of course! But would I have to move here?" He nodded pulling out a piece of paper handing it to me. It was a list of houses that were for rent. I smiled thanking him before returning back to the bus entrance. I was so excited to tell Oli, I ran onto the bus without thinking. The bus was empty but I heard Oli's voice in the back room. I smiled running towards it and not caring to knock before swining open the door.

"Do yeh' really 'ave to go? Jus' stay!" Vegan and Jona whined at the airport carrying my bags. Corey, Vegan, Matt and Jona had all accopanied me to the airport for a last goodbye before I returned for the tour in six months. I smiled sheepishly looking at Corey first.
"Corey thank you so much for offering me this position to tour with the band." I smiled bigger hugging him.
"Jus' make sure yeh' here in time love. See yeh' in a couple months, yeah?" I nodded letting go and hugging Vegan.
"Feel betta' Auroa, See yeh' soon." he pecked my cheek before I was engulfed into a bear hug from Jona. He was probaby the most upset. He and I had gotten so close these past few months. I felt my eyes start to water and hugged him tight.
"Ill beat him up for yeh' girl. Come back soon!" He smiled kissing my forehead as I nodded wiping my tears away.I hugged Lee and Matt before boarding my plane. I let the tears fall pulling my knees up to my chest. I replayed the scene over and over again in my head.
...............................................

I stopped dead in my tracks looking at the scene behold me. Oli was high. Fuck he was up in space by how high he was. I remember not being able to find my voice. My eyes scanned the room I saw bongs and empty beer bottles. Then I saw clothing thrown in every direction. I saw a red bra and heels tossed carelessly on the ground. I remember looking at Oli who was trying to push off the big breasted girl who was screaming at me for walking in on them. He was tripping trying to pull his pants up and talk to me at the same time. I couldnt make out what either of them were saying. I turned around and ran out of the bus. I kept running until I couldn't breathe. I passed Lee and Matt who had been calling out to me. I ran as fast as I could away from the bus. My vision began to blur until I realized I was crying and my legs gave out. I couldnt hear anything or anyone, I cried until I heard footsteps approaching. I quickly tried to wipe away my tears but they kept falling. I felt embarrassed I didn't want whomever followed me to see me like this. I felt broad arms embrace my body tight.
"Aurora." Jona cooed into my hair. I clung onto his shoulder and cried. I never felt so betrayed. So empty. So worthless. Jona stayed with me until I stopped crying, rubbing my back and repeating to me 'its okay' and 'Hes an idiot." Soon after all I could remember was Jona helping me back to the buses and into another bands bus for my last night. Everyone understood what had happened and were sincere to me. The next morning Oli had come to every bus trying to find me and every single band member from every bus shooed him away, without telling him where I was staying. Jona had packed my things and Corey had came to get me bringing me to the airport. And here I was flying home to move out and fly back just to say with Jona and his girlfriend until I find the right apartment to live in. Corey had already notified my boss this morning about the opportunity to live in Sheffield and tour with the band next year.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE DONT HATE ME. THERES SO MUCH MORE TO COME xo