Status: On going

I'm Just a Could've Been, Would've Been.

He kissed her hand and then he found out her name

I arrived home and poundered on returning to sheffield. It was a chance of a life time but I need to do whats best for myself. I walked through the doors of my small apartment greeting my roomate colleen. Collen was a little querky to say the least but she had a good heart. She was shorter than me and was blonde. She had a small frame and her hair fell right above her ribs. She had a pretty face and a big attitude. She could defend herself in any argument and carry herself with just enough poise.

"Hey there Rore!" She jumped up pulling me into a bone crushing hug. I smiled and greeted her while putting my bags in my room.

"So how was the UK? Meet any hotties over there?" she grinned pouring me a cup of tea. I settled in my favorite chair sipping on my cup sighing.

"Yeah but you know how it is with me. Naturally destroying my relasionships." She eyed me for more information. I told her the whole story about my trip, she listened eagerly throwing her hands up in frustration.

"Well why the fuck didn't you listen to what he had to say? You're so stubborn!" I had tears in my eyes threatning to fall from the end of the story. The cut was still deep and it felt like everytime I talked about it I was adding salt to the wound. She lectured me about what she thought and taking in consideration for my own story. I poundered about telling her of my move in a couple months.

"Hey Col, Would you be up for leaving here and coming with me to the UK?" She watched her roomates eyes widen and her mouth open than close a couple times.

"You're going back?" She was beyond confused. I nodded smiling.

"I got offered to shoot for the bands next tour in a year. I'm going in a couple months to settle into the apartment and I want you to come with me." I watched my friend go from confused to angry then to excited nodding her head and jumping around. I laughed finishing up my tea.We chatted for a while before finally going to sleep. I woke up in the morning yes puffy and my nose was stuffed. I guess I was still jetlagged and from the extream climate change. I got dressed and gathered my photo sticks for my boss before leaving for work. After a long two hours of organizing events and details about my move to work across the country I left with more assignments and flyers than before my trip informing me that my company will stop paying for the apartment if I dont do my job. I looked down at my phone seeing as I had two missed calls, one from Corey and another from Jona. I groaned and tossed my phone into my bag. I drove home to find Colleen packing her things into boxes. I cocked an eyebrow at her before shaking my head walking back to my room. I collapsed on my bed opening my phone and dialing.

"Thought yeh' forgot about us." I could hear him smile into the phone. I smiled slightly before sighing.

"As if I could forget you assholes, you nearly turned my world upside down." Jona laughed into the phone.

"S' not really the sam with out yeh' here, the lads are gloomy an' I 'aven't seen him since yeh' left." I felt a pang in my chest.

"Well hes the one who told me that we werent anything, 'jus' touring' as he put it." I felt my lower lip jut out into a pout.

"yeh' know hes a twit! yeh' knew that when yeh' met him! Besides that when yeh' comin' to see the apartment?"
"Wait its already picked for me?" I was confused. I thought I had a list of places to look before I picked one.

"Well love yeh' see, Corey an' I decided that it be best for yeh' to live right on the street all of us were livin' at the moment. Surpize!" He chuckled. My jaw dropped. That was the last thing I wanted. I cursed at him before saying goodbye. I fell back onto my bed frustrated.

"Rore, When do you think well be leaving?" I glanced at my phone and back at her still annoyed. My boss had already given me my tickets and I purchased Colleens as well. I held up my fingers indicating how many days til wed be leaving.

"A WEEK?! Were leaving in five days?! We have to pack up this whole apartment in five days?" I nodded rolling over trying to tune her out. I heard her rummaging through cubbords and dressors freaking out. I wasnt worried. I just needed to pack three more bags and I'd be fine.

I woke up around four in the afternoon. Colleen was gone and my phone was buzzing like crazy. I grunted picking up my phone looking through the many texts from Jona, Matt, Vegan and Corey excited that I'd be arriving in five days. I noticed I had a missed call from Oliver. My heart jumped from his name reading across my screen. No voicemail. I looked at the call, It looked like he had called then hung up half way into the call. I sighed calling Matt back. I was already irritated and didnt wanna talk to anyone who would ask questions about the move.

"Ello?" Matts voice rang through my ears.

"Yo Nicholls." I smiled.

"Princess!" I cringed at his outburst and that dredful nickname. I heard someone in the background yell.

"Howve yeh' been? We miss yeh' over 'ere!" I smiled at his accent.

"Its only been a couple days, and Alright I guess. I dont feel like packing so I'm procrasinating by calling you." I heard him chuckle then hush someone in the background. Some shuffling of the phone went on and I heard Matt yell.

"She doesn't wanna talk to yeh'! stop bein' a bloke!"

"I need ta' talk to her! S' important!" I heard Oli's voice in the background screaming over Matts voice. I heard the phone shuffle again then silence. "Hello?" I was growing annoyed.

"A-aurora?"he spoke into the phone quietly. I lost my voice. I panicked as the scene flashed before me again. I hung up and turned my phone off throwing it accross the room. I decided to clear my head walking to the closest convieniet store to buy some cigarettes. Hours went by as I sat home smoking on the porch. Colleen soon arrived home with some boxes for us to store our belongings in. She was still frantic about packing. The thing about Colleen is that she is totally OCD about packing. Everything and anything needs to be in the right places and untouched. She usually runs a small online store that actually brings her in a lot of money. I decided to pack for a few hours until sleep overcame me.

The next days went by just like that. I woke up smoked cigarettes, packed, talked to Jona or Matt on the phone then passed out. Before I knew it, it was our final day. We handed out keys to our landlord and packed the Uhaul filled with our belongings. We took a cab to the airport and boarded onto the plane. The rest was most of a blur. I was texting Jona and Corey throughout the flight, Colleen was drooling on my shoulder. We arrived groggly at the airport. I noticed Jona holding a big sign that read "PRINCESS" I groaned as Colleen giggled. We ran over Jona picking me up in a hug and Corey smiling patting my back.

"Missed yeh' Princess!" Jona smiled down at me. I introduced him to Colleen and we pilled into Corey's car. The cold air nipped at my cheeks making me pull my hoodie closer to me. After at least an hour drive we arrived at Jona's. Corey told me he would be back tomorrow to give me my keys but my Uhaul be here for two days. Jona's house was cozy and warm. He led us down to the guest rooms on the bottom floor that were made up with two beds and towels for us to shower.

"Thanks again Jona." i smiled putting my bag on the bed. I watched Colleen get under her blankets and pass out immedietly. We laughed at her before pulling out some cigarettes and going out to the pourch to smoke. It was silent and cold. I felt content under the shefield air.

"Don't let him know I'm here." I said to Jona not turning my head. I could see him nod slightly.

"Yeh' gotta talk to him, He's a mess. Drinkin' ever since yeh' left. He downright drinks until he pukes on himself then drinks again. I jus' dont understan' why he did that. I gave him a piece a me mind yeh' know." I turned and smiled sadley at him.

"I'll talk to him eventually. Just not right now. Not until I'm okay." I said inhaling smoke. He put his arm around my shoulders comforting me.

The next day I was rudley awoken by three boys jumping up and down on my bed screaming. I pulled the pillow over my bed but with no avail they pulled me to the floor, dog pilling me. I groaned rolling my eyes.

"Aurora!" They all cheered laughing. I smiled opening my eyes to Matt, Vegan and Lee. I gave them all hugs and introduced them to the still sleeping Colleen. We all went out to the porch so I could smoke. We chatted for a while before it hit me.

"You guys didn't mention anything to Oliver did you?" Vegan and Lee shook their heads. I narrowed my eyes at Matt who was fidgeting with his hands.

"Matt." I calmly spoke.

"Well S' not like I had a choice!" Everyone sighed and covered their faces.

"So he knows I'm back?" Matt simpley nodded looking upset with himself. I shrugged it off noticing Corey walking over.

"Morning, Auora here, yeh' keys for the place." he pointed to the house accross the street.

"S' a bit shabby but it held up nicely. " Corey nodded then walked off.

We all got dressed and Colleen and I went out to buy some shabby furtinture for our new place. After hours of shopping we stopped by our place dropping off our purchases and changed, Jona was having a welcome home party for us and inviting some of his friends to drink and have fun. Oliver burned into the back of my mind seeing him again.

"You're gunna be alright babe, Just dont think of him." Colleen patted my shoulder nodding.