Status: Hello Reader or Readers if you're with friends! Welcome to my story! Hope you enjoy!

We Don't Need Gravity

Prologue-ish

I looked down at my wrist, the lime green bracelet was my favorite sight in the summer. My friends and I stared at the growing crowd here in Arizona. We learned our lesson early, never arrive near entry time. You'll be here forever. We arrive at our usual 9:15 am time frame and got pretty close to the early entry gate.

"Addy! It's Time!" Megan said grabbing hands with me and Sam.

Security scanned our backpacks and tickets and we walked in going straight for the blown up set times. We knew who we wanted to see and we already knew who we'd give the boot too if we needed too.

The day was hot, sticky, and was the perfect warped tour. It's not warped tour if you don't get sweaty, dirty and bruised. I went through different smaller tents getting to know some of the bands and seeing if they were doing acoustics and if I could do anything to help them out while I was there.

"Yes, can I just have a bottle of water please." I asked the tall grey haired man at the counter. I paid quickly turning around to go meet back up with my friends before a set we wanted to see. I weaved in and out of the crowd stopping to let people through. I took the short cut between stages to get there faster when I felt a warm, awful smelling liquid flow over me.

"The fucking shit. Who the fuck." I said opening my eyes.

A taller blonde haired guy, not too much older than me was standing there staring at me.

"I'm SO sorry.. I didn't mean.. I'm so... I'm Brian.."

"Well, Brian. Fuck you." I said storming past him.

How the fuck do you NOT pay attention here when you walk. You've got five hundred feet of space around me, you couldn't ya know, WALK TO THE OTHER SIDE? Idiot. Was all that I could think of.

"Adeliegh, you smell like straight beer."

"Yeah yeah. I know. Some asshole dumped it on me." I muttered looking up at the stage.

"Excuse me... I know you're about to watch this set, but to make up for the beer here's some stage passes for my band's set in an hour.. Hope to see you there.." he said whispering handing me three back stage passes for some band I'd never seen or heard of before.

"Fine. Thanks." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well, if he's an asshole, show me a gentleman." Sam said laughing taking her and Meg's passes.

We left the set early so we could make it to the other stage with time to spare.

"I didn't think you'd actually come." Brian said smiling softly. "I'm still sorry about the beer."

"It's cool.. Just make the set worth it. I'm giving my precious time here." I said crossing my arms. "These are my friends, Sam and Megan." I said motioning to each one.

"Hi, I'm Brian and this is my band, John, Josh, Stephen, and Jess."

We watched them set up, chatting with them softly every now and then.

"HELLO PHOENIX! We're SO glad to be home! If you don't know us, we're a little fucking band known as The Summer Set, Now, if you'd all kindly help me out and hit me with your Punch Drunk Love"

Brians voice had something in it that made me melt. This band, in and of itself was amazing. I was shocked. You could just see the passion they had for what they did. I just.. I wanted to get to know these people now more than ever...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! I'm Kristina, I love you for reading this!