Status: Hello Reader or Readers if you're with friends! Welcome to my story! Hope you enjoy!

We Don't Need Gravity

I'm Kind of.... Happy?

My life changed, and in my opinion it was a blessing. My son became my world. The center of every single thing I thought about through out the day. I know that Tyler wasn't planned and that I had to grow up fast but I knew Brian wasn't ready to know about his son. He wasn't ready for what it took to be a father figure. He still had years of growing up left to do. Maybe, I'm a bad mom in that aspect. Maybe, I'm just selfish and I don't want to share my son. I don't feel that way though. If feel like what I have done the past two years is the best things I could do for both Brian and Tyler.

"Ads, you need to tell him before he leaves. Tyler is just as much a part of him as he is you."

"Believe me, I know this. But Brian isn't ready to grow up and help raise a son just yet. He's still a partying teenager. He doesn't even have time for a baby right now."

"Who doesn't have time for a baby? Sorry.. I just kind of over heard the last part of that conversation." Brians voice went from it's usual fun sound to a very high concern in a matter of a few syllables.

"I'll let you two talk.." Sam said walking away to find the rest of the bands.

"Look... I guess it's actually time we talk.." I whispered feeling the urge of panic run through my veins. It felt like thousands of sharp jagged needles piercing through me.

"About what? What's going on?"

"I know that it's been a while since I have said anything to you, but I have my reasons.. The last time I saw you, when you said you loved me. Well.. It changed my life, I mean.. It should have changed both of our lives but I chose to only have it effect me. I didn't want to make you make the changes that were needed. I got pregnant.. I had a little boy, who by the way is the spitting image of you. His name is Tyler Asher Dales... And he's the light of my life. And it's not easy. I've been doing it for three years by myself next month."

"Wait... I got.. and you had... and... I'm a dad..?"

"As of three years ago, yes.."

"That's...I don't know how I feel about that. I'm not mad.. I'm kind of.. Happy? Does that even make sense?"

"I dunno.. I just.. If you want to meet him you can come with me in a little while to pick him up from my mom.."

"Brian, it's time. You gotta go now man." A tall dark haired guy said pulling Brian away.. I didn't know what he was going to do...

I left before the end of their set.. I wasn't in any mood to do anything but just see my son. I caught a taxi and had it drive me the fifteen miles to my moms house. I gave him the money out of my pocket and walked out opening the front door.

"Momma! Momma! Momma!" Tyler squealed running with his arms open to me.

"Hi baby." I said kissing his forehead.

"How was your night? You look upset."

"I am.. I told Brian about Ty tonight... He got pulled away before he could tell me how he felt about it so I left..

"Oh.. Well.. Does he know you're here now?"

"He knows Ty is."

"Well, give him time maybe, just maybe he's a better man than you think."

"I know mom.."

I sat on the floor playing with Tyler for what felt like days. Would Brian even show up?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhhh<3 I've been waiting for this chapter! Lemme know what you think!