Status: I'll update when I can but I will prob update on alltimelowfanfiction.com first

Mortician's Daughter

chapter one

Andy POV
"Thank you Baltimore! You guys are fucking awesome,"I yell to the crowd. Me and the rest of the band ran off the stage as the crowd chanted Black Veil Brides. As soon as we get off the stage I let out a sigh of relief. I hated the shows in Baltimore so much, especially when I know he's in town. I know he would never actually show up, but I still can't stop the butterflies in my stomach when I think he might be in the crowd in the town we met and fell in love at. "Andy are you okay," Juliet, my girlfriend, asked while wrapping her arms around me. I close my eyes and imagine it's Alex instead. "Everything is fine baby," I lie.

Alex POV
I stand in the back of the crowd in disguise like I always do when his band plays in Baltimore and I happen to be available. The only person who knows I do this is Jack, but he understands my need to see him. He comforts me after I go back crying each time too. I don't know how I would have survived without him. He is the best friend I could ever have. When the show ends I go home with the intent to call Jack, but instead I'm surprised by my girlfriend Lisa. She attacks me with kisses an I close my eyes and pretend she's Andy.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here it is, the sequel. I know you might be a bit confused right now, but it'll all come together. Trust me. Thanks for reading. Love you all!!!!! <3 :)