Status: I'll update when I can but I will prob update on alltimelowfanfiction.com first

Mortician's Daughter

chapter three

Andy POV
"So Andy you wanna come over tonight,"Juliet asked and I inwardly cringed. "He can't. We gotta go get ready for Warped. We have a mountain of clothes we have to wash," my best friend and roommate Matt Good said, saving me from an awkward night of sex. I give him a greateful look. Juliet pouts and says,"Fine Andy, but you will be coming over before Warped. We both know that we won't get any alone time during it." I agreed without meaning this. I would come up with excuses to avoid her up until Warped. We said our goodbyes and she kissed me again before Matt and I were on our way. The drive to are apartment was silent. It wasn't until we got inside before I turned towards him and thanked him. "No problem man. You just need to tell her you don't like her that way already. Stringing her along isn't good, and I should know my name is good," he said and laughed at his lame joke. "You know I can't do that man." "Andy you're just using her as an excuse to stay away from Him." I sighed,"I know Matt, but I just can't be with him." He started to protest, try to find out more, but I cut him off and would let him in. "Oh by the way guess who just got added to the line-up for Warped cause Escape The Fate was being a bunch of baby pussies and refuse to be on the same tour as Falling In Reverse," he asked. "Who?" "All Time Low."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yup I just had to put Matt Good in here cause Andy needs a friend and I have the biggest crush on Matt Good so yeah. I'll be updating a few times tonight I promise.