Status: undergoing some minor changes

Moonlight

She was beauty and I was rage

She was beauty. An illusion in the making. Her pale skin was soft and without a flaw. Her figure was a curvy eight and constructed after hours of attention. Everyone assumed Raven Lexington was a weak little thing and that was exactly what she wanted. She avoided predators by feigning weaknesses. Like a wounded bird who could no longer fly, Raven skittered across the grass and lessened the suspicious eye of cat like demons that tilted their heads this way and that. Sooner than not, they'd leave her thinking she'd die on her own terms, but she stood from where she fell and rose into the sky with wings fit for a fallen angel.
He was rage. An emotion so unnerving and vengeful, no man nor woman could tame. His calm ebonies had a barrier full of cracks that riveted when magnified earthquakes took his world by surprise. It started with a thrumming sensation in his heart and quaked through his veins. Bones cracked and twisted, muscles tightened and tore and soon, screams of anger and undying rage slammed through the atmosphere. Sometimes the only things that would find themselves being harmed were that of household objects, but more often than not did a lone test subject befall Byunghee's wrath. There is no greater torture than death by monstrous strength that would rupture organs and bring about a sense of impending doom. Who was the true Grim Reaper? The man who had raised him, or the Devil becoming one with his soul?

x || o

story banner by calli @ her shop

Image