Status: CHAPTER NINE UP - READ, COMMENT AND REC! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

You Me & the Dead

Chapter Thirteen

Another group had invaded our camp and was fighting us. I could see everything though the meadow that was becoming stained red. The bright side of everything was that the wasn't a walker insight. But I could see that this other group wasn't giving up fast. "Well hello there."

Someone - a man had made his way up the ladder without my notice and was invading our treehouse. I struggled against the zip tie and found it completely worthless of my effort. Fucking Daryl! "Don't touch me!"

This man looked despicable and like he was the most evil person you could ever hope to not meet.

"Now why wouldn't I want to touch a sweet thing like you? Already tied up and waiting. Perfect present I've been hoping to find," I thought fast and the only thing that could come to mind sprung from my lips just as he touched my shoulder.

"I'm infected!"

He ripped his hand away from my body and spit in disgust. "Fucking bitch. I should put you outta your misery," He took a gun from a holster on his hip and cocked it to the side if my head.

I knew this was it. After everything I decided to make peace with the world. I squeezed my eyes shut and prayed that this wasn't it, that there was more than this hell and that Daryl was there too. I was really falling for him and now I was going to be dead any minute now.

"Goodbye, beautiful."

With my eyes shut I said goodbye too, "Goodbye, Daryl."
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda short in my opinion!
More coming up =]
I know there's a bunch of subscribers now so please comment and tell me what you think!