Sequel: Bloom
Status: For a contest

Flourish

Four

Bambi can barely sit still, she is bursting with happiness she giggles because she is happy and it is such an odd feeling for her, it is time for English and Ryan is running late. He arrives as the other students do and Bambi can’t help but smile wider at his presence. Ryan busies himself with his papers, his hands are shaking and he cannot focus when Bambi is sitting there smiling at him.

The class begins working and Ryan finds himself gravitating towards Bambi, her eyes fall upon Ryan’s and neither can look away, he stands in front her staring at her work trying to control the rapid beat his heart is making, Bambi is unable to think of anything but Ryan’s lips against hers, he was so sweet and soft in their first kiss. They kissed once more when he drove her home and Bambi spent all night thinking about it, feeling the pressure of his lips on hers, oh how she wants to kiss him.

“How’s everything going?” He asks kneeling in front of her table, he is fighting a grin he moves a little closer and lightly bumps his knee with hers and she suppress a giggle, Bambi bites her lip and smiles at her teacher,

“I’m doing good, and you?”

Ryan’s smile expands just a little as he looks into Bambi’s crinkled eyes, she is so beautiful and he wants to touch her, feel her skin and hold her and plant delicate little kisses against her porcelain skin. “I’m feeling great” Bambi and Ryan smile at each other as the class continues to work unbeknownst to their romance. Bambi is happy and everything feels perfect. Bambi knows it won’t last but for now she savors the sweet feelings in her heart and tummy.

*

Four days until the devil returns.
♠ ♠ ♠
Close your eyes and forget about it all for a while, savor the good while you can... Because a storm is coming.
Image