Sequel: Bloom
Status: For a contest

Flourish

One

Tomorrow he is back and Bambi cannot breath, she is fighting a battle inside herself of such conflicting emotions, she wants to run far, far away but she does not want to leave Ryan. She wants so badly to tell him her deepest secrets but she does not want to lose him. Bambi has never felt this much for a single person before and it terrifies her, scares her to her very core. She does not know what to do.

Bambi is terrified when he returns so will the wondering hands and lingering stares, she fears she will not be able to be with Ryan because her uncle will possess her again. She cannot fight her uncle she has tried but he had threatened to hurt her, she almost laughed at him, hurt her more than he already was, but something made her keep her mouth closed. Maybe it wasn’t fear but it was out of love, not for her uncle, no she could never love such an evil monster, but for her parents because she was sweet little Alice and she did not want to break the illusion.

Bambi really wants to call Ryan but it is after two and it is Friday tomorrow, he has to teach and she has to learn, but oh how desperately she wants to hear his voice, hear his soothing words. She doesn’t she pulls her covers up covering her from the harsh night air, she lays in her side and wishes Saturday never comes.

It is a pointless wish but Bambi squeezes her eyes tight anyway.

One day,

24 hours

1440 minutes

86400 seconds.

*

One day till the devils return, and it’s not nearly long enough.
♠ ♠ ♠
Close your eyes and sleep while you can.
Image