Sequel: Bloom
Status: For a contest

Flourish

So long for now...

Bambi and Ryan sit at his desk in the late afternoon, Bambi holds Ryan's hand gently and he presses a small kiss against her temple. Bambi was wrong, life is a fairy tale and Ryan is most definitely her prince and she hasn't had to wait until the last page to kiss him. Bambi cannot fight the smile on her face, she is just happy. Her uncle is leaving soon and his visit has been fairly painless, she is trying not to think of Karla and what will happen to the girl with the dead eyes once the visit ends, it is not really Bambi’s fault. Karla does not want her secret shared any more than Bambi does.

“Alice” Ryan whispers, Bambi stares at her handsome teacher and smiles, “What are you thinking about?”

“You”

“Me?”

“Yes, I was thinking I like kissing you” Bambi says biting her lip a little, Ryan is a little shocked that Bambi is being so forward but hell if he doesn't like it, he leans forward and plants a small kiss on Bambi’s pink lips, she squirms closer for more and he holds her close and kisses her long and hard. Bambi is having such odd feelings in her stomach, well not really her stomach a bit lower and Bambi is not sure what is happening, she just knows she does not want to stop kissing Ryan any time soon.

“Alice” Ryan says pulling a way for a second, Bambi smiles and feels a small vibration in her pocket, she grabs her phone prepared to end the call but her father’s mobile number appears and something bad must have happened for him to be calling her from work, she is suddenly terrified he knows about her and Ryan.

“Hello daddy” Ryan bites back the words he was about to tell Bambi as she answers her phone, he has plenty of time he tells himself, he can tell Bambi he loves her later, maybe tomorrow and every day from then on, the thought is sweet and makes Ryan smile but when he glances back at Bambi’s ghostly pale face with a look of pure shock he is no longer happy, something is wrong. “Dead...?” Bambi mutters, Ryan frowns in confusion…Dead?
♠ ♠ ♠
Bye bye sweet girl.
Image