Two Worlds

Chapter 2: I'm In Her Head And In Control

To The Stage by Asking Alexandria (Most of the lyrics fit the chapter, not all of them)

A week had passed since the “Incident.” I’ve been wearing a lot more make up than normal to hide the aftermath. Dad and Charlie were back from the Bahamas and we were having a little ‘welcome home’ celebration for him. I was at Harry’s house getting ready. “You better not tell anyone about what happened.” Harry said from the wardrobe. I kept my gaze low, praying to be anywhere but here. I lifted my head to see his body standing behind mine, his face close to my neck. "Come on, why can't we just do it? Everyone else is!" He pleaded in my ear. "You know why not Harry!" I turned around and saw the angry look in his eyes. Big mistake on my part.

My eyes widened. His fist connected harshly with my jawline, causing me to tumble to the ground, I lay in a whimpering heap as he picked my body up and laid it on the bed. “Harry, please." I weakly spoke. "Nice try but you've made me wait.” I felt tears fall down my face. He pulled my legs wide apart, and I knew better than to struggle, it would only make things worse. All I wanted was Christian. But I knew he wasn't going to come now. Even if I tried my best to escape. He pinned my hands behind my head while his other hand reached for his fly.

Well I did try to escape. The second biggest mistake I made. Kicking Harry in the chest. I managed to get out of the bed and make a run for the door. He caught up to me and pulled me back to the bed, pinning me down once more, he hit me harder than before, and all I could see was black stars. I was paralysed. "Don't fight it Bethany." I swear I heard Christian's voice. I was going to lose this battle. I knew it. I could feel the pain; it was pinching, as if my body was being torn apart. Harry made no loving gesture to try and comfort me pain, so I lay there, crying, scared and in pain.

I reached for my phone, thinking that Harry wasn’t looking (His eyes looked closed). "Fuck Beth. God!" He groaned and began to forcefully trust his way in and out, making me drop my phone. I weakly hammered my fists again his chest, only making him more forceful. I let out a loud tortured sob of pain. "Christian..." I did it again. I didn't care about what happened next. "Bitch!" Harry sneered, as he forcefully crushed my breasts with his hand, thrusting hard he pushed my hips down into the mattress.

I cried out in pain "We're going to be late!" I whimpered. "Shut the fuck up!" He said, peeling off my T-shirt and bra. His face reached down and he clamped my nipple painfully between his teeth, making me cry in pain once more. “Stop Harrison." I wearily pleaded. "Oh yes! Fuck yes!" He cried out as he sped up, gripping me tightly, he was clearly close. I stopped squirming a long time ago. I knew that I couldn't go out today because of this, so I just stayed there, in pain as I waited for him to finish.

In that time, again, I thought about Christian. He seemed to make me slightly happy in a time like this. He made me almost forget that it was happening. "Oh yeah!" Harry ripped me out of my happy place as he came, sounding pleased as he did. I felt tired, sore and heavily depressed. Harry left, closing the door behind me, I weakly reached for my phone. As the screen lit up, I changed my mind and began to search for something sharp, knowing that will relieve me of my burden above anything else.

All I wanted was to be alone….


And dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really sorry to write this chapter. I didn't like writing this at all.. but i needed some drama. I promise after the next chapter Harry will be gone and everything will be a little bit happier :)

Here is Beth's outfit.
Chater 3 is in Christian's point ov view.
Thank you for sticking with me on this. Again, it's my first original fiction.
Love you all
Liv.