Status: finished

These Laboutins Were Made for Walking

Phil’s POV

My eyes widened as they fell on the exuberant price tag hanging from the shoes that Dan was currently cradling like they were his last gasp of oxygen. We’d always somehow defied the usual stereotypes of gay men, something that came in helpful over the period of time we’d been keeping our relationship under the radar; but the shoes that glittered like Edward Cullen whenever the light reflected off the spikes on them, coupled with Dan’s new collection of leather shirts, didn’t exactly scream subtle.

“Do you really need them? you could probaby get ones exactly the same back home for a tenth of that” I voiced my concerns.

Though he worked extremely hard for the money and wasn’t this impulsive very often, it was difficult to be patient with him when he as being this high maintenance.

“Hmm, I don’t know, Phil. Do you really need that blowjob later? why go for quality when you can go pay some two dollar whore to do it for you”

I felt my cock give a feeble twitch in my pants, the remaining blood in my body fueling my brain to remember that we were in public. Dan smirked, knowing full well what he was doing to me.

“Let’s get these to the till” I surrendered.
  1. These LaBoutins Were Made For Walking
    Dan falls in love with a pair of shoes, again