Sequel: Welcome Home
Status: Sequel Coming Shortly

Ace

Ace

2010

"Tim! You can't be here now. I'm practicing!" I exclaimed as I saw his figure approaching the dugout that I was in. "I just had to come. I need to see you play." He grinned leaning up against the cement wall. "Tim, you know I'm not better than you. I don't think anyone is." I giggled as he laughed to himself. "Oh babe, you're good in your own way. In fact, I think you're better off the field." He winked as my eyes widened.

His comment made a couple of the baseball players, who were leaning on the fence, laugh. Tim grinned at me before he looked towards the group of laughing guys. One of them quickly stopped laughing, and pointed at Tim. "Oh god." I muttered under my breath. "What?" He questioned looking at me again. "They noticed you." I said crossing my arms on my chest. "I won't." I mumbled as they walked closer. "Cheer us Cass." He grinned leaning in and pecking my lips. Sure, I was still mad, but when he kissed me, my heart fluttered.

"Dude, are you Tim Lincecum?" The one guy, Greg, asked. "Obviously dumbass, what gave it away? The San Francisco hat, or the Giants pull-over that he's wearing?" I answered sarcastically as Tim chuckled from my side. "Calm down babe. I'm pretty sure that a simple yes would have been ok." He grinned at me before he pushed his hand against the small of my back.

"Well, well, well, Miss Cassie Vargas, now I know why you would always reject my date offers." Another one, Stefan, grinned nodding his head toward Tim as I giggled. "Actually Tim and I have only been together for about five months, the other offers I just denied." I responded making the other guys laugh, and Stefan pout.

"Oh my gosh, that really is him, you weren't lying." I heard a voice whisper from behind me... It sounded like Lia. "Yeah Lia, I wouldn't lie about something as big as Tim Lincecum." Renee's voice was heard next. "Oh gosh he's so hot." Maria's voice came out breathlessly. "And taken." Jeff piped up with a foolish grin on his face. My cheeks turned pink when I heard about five scoffs. "By who?" Jennie questioned, disbelief in her voice. "This girl right here." Greg raised his arm over my head and started pointing at me.

I turned around with an uneasy look on my face, unsure of what to expect. "Shut up!" "No way." "Lucky ass!" "We need details!" Chorused from the crowd of about twelve girls as I just laughed and wrapped my arms around Tim's flat stomach. "Later." I mouthed to them as they all nodded their heads.

"So... Um, Tim, could you, uh, maybe pitch to us... Cuz, ya know, we've got a game coming up, and I heard the pitcher's crazy fast so," "Sure man. That sounds fun." He responded cutting off Greg's rambling session. "Good thing I've got my glove." He grinned down at me before he pushed three short kisses to my lips. I smirked when I heard the girls gasp each time our lips met.

"Have fun babe, but don't hurt yourself." I playfully scolded him as he rolled his eyes, the smirk never leaving his features. "I'll try not to." He grinned at me, pecking my lips before he jogged off to his car.

I turned to see all of my teammates standing right behind me with wide eyes. "How?" Lia questioned pointing in the direction Tim had ran. "Long story. I'll tell you later, but right now, we've gotta practice!" I exclaimed grabbing my glove and running out to my position on... You guessed it, the pitcher's mound.

--

"So, how'd you meet him?" Jennie begged for an answer. "I said later." I exclaimed. "Cassie, it is later!" Lia exclaimed. We had just finished practice, and the girls questions about Tim and I's relationship had been increasing by each second. "Come on Cass." Renee begged as I just laughed, packing up my back and exiting the dugout. "You guys all sound ridiculous right now." I grinned looking up to see that Tim was still on the mound, pitching away.

"He's gonna hurt his arm." I groaned as Maria shook her head. "I don't think so, he throws like 100 pitches a game." She pointed out. "He's probably already thrown 75. They've been going for about an hour." I laughed sitting on the bleachers behind the home plate of the baseball field.

The girls circled around me. "So, are you gonna tell us now?" Abby asked eagerly. "If I must." I took a deep breath. "So, what do you wanna know?" I asked no one in particular. Bad idea... I started getting questions like: "Where did you guys meet?" "When did he ask you out?" "Is he a good kisser?!" "Does he have a big house?!" "Do you live with him?!" "Ok! I'll answer everything for you. And seriously Rissy, 'is he a good kisser?'!" I waited for a second. "Probably the best ever." I grinned making all of the anxious girls squeal.

"So, where did you meet him?" Savannah questioned. "Um, well, it was at a Giants game. After it to be exact. I guess he came out of the locker room, and ran into me. Then we talked for about two hours. It turned out we had a lot in common. He asked for my number then. About a week later, he called me and asked me out on a date. After a couple dates, he brought me to the ballpark." I stopped looking toward Tim, who looked like he was having the time of his life. "Well, what happened at the ballpark?" Renee urged me to continue. "Well, he knew that I pitched for the team, and he told me he was going to show me how to pitch a baseball. When I said that I didn't know how, he was like 'Well if you're my girlfriend I can teach you better.' So I said yes, and he kissed me on the pitcher's mound of AT&T Park, and here we are now." I finished as everybody awed, making me blush. I looked over at Tim again, who was looking over and grinning. I raised my hand and shrugged my shoulders, making him laugh and shake his head.

"But you're 20, and he's 26. What do your parents think about the huge age gap?" Lia asked leaning forward a bit. "Age is only a number. And my parents love Tim." I grinned.

"Do you get hate at all?" Maria questioned. "Nope. At least not yet. We're keeping our relationship on the down low. Only our family, you guys, and Tim's teammates know about us." I answered as Abby's eyes lit up. "You mean the San Francisco Giants?" She questioned, I slowly nodded my head. "Oh my god, can you like totally get me with Buster Posey?!" She exclaimed as I started laughing.

"Cassie." I heard my name being called, and I looked over my shoulder to see Tim leaning up against the fence with amusement in his eyes. "Yeah babe?" I asked climbing off the bleachers and leaning against the fence like he did. "Can you go get me a water from my car?" He questioned as I nodded. "Sure." I answered as I leaned forward and kissed him through the fence. He grinned at me before he jogged back to the pitcher's mound.

"He just kissed you through the fence." Lia stated. "Yeah, he's a baseball player. It's not the first time we've done that." I stated walking to Tim's car. "Alex! Why don't you kiss me through the fence?!" She yelled to her boyfriend, who was shagging in the field. I laughed to myself.

After I got the bottle of eater, I came back to the field, and walked out to the mound. "Here." I stated holding the water out. "Thanks babe." He responded before he leaned down and matched his lips with mine. "Alright Vargas, stop swapping spit and get off the field, Tim's gotta pitch to me." Greg called. "Screw you Greg!" I exclaimed. "Strike um out babe." I whispered to Tim, who winked at me. "Will do." He answered pecking my lips one more time before I got off the field.

"Watch this." I stated to the girls as Greg stepped up to the plate. Tim looked over at me and winked before he went over to his wind-up. Once the ball hit the glove, a loud pop sounded. "Holy shit!" David, who was catching, exclaimed holding his hand. "Just shut up and put your glove back on." Greg demanded. "That must have been 98 miles an hour." He cried, I grinned.
After making Greg swing out of his shoes and David cry in pain again, Tim looked over at me, and I shook my head, a smile on my face. "Change up." I stated. The girls were confused. "Watch." I said. Tim got into his position from the stretch and did his wind-up. He threw the ball a lot slower, making Greg swing in a complete circle.

"I believe that was strike three Snyder. Can I kiss my boyfriend now?" I grinned at him wrapping my arms around Tim as he came to my side. "Whatever Vargas." He stated as I turned to Tim. "Great job babe." I stated standing on my tippy toes to wrap my arms around his neck. "Only because you were here." He answered leaning down, kissing my lips.

I kissed back as Tim's hand, which were rested on the sides of my hips, moved down to my butt, making all of the girls squeal, and Tim grin. What happened next, I should have saw it coming... He always does it... He squeezed my butt with a pressure that made me jump back and break the kiss. "Tim!" I exclaimed as he chuckled, giving me his signature grin.

After sitting and talking with everybody for about a half hour, the sun started to go down, so I guess everybody decided it was time to go home. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." I stated as I got off the bleachers, Tim following me. "Yep. It was nice meeting you Tim." Rissy grinned as the other girls agreed. "Same." Tim replied grabbing my hand, intertwining our fingers.

Once we got in the car, I looked at Tim. "What?" He questioned. "Why'd you come Tim, the real answer." I asked raising my eyebrows at him. "Ok, you're not going to your softball practice tomorrow." He started. "What do you mean I'm not going to practice? Tim! I have to go. You know I'm starting pitcher." " You're coming to my game at AT&T. I think it's finally time for us to, you know, announce us." He cut me off explaining it further. "And exactly how?" I questioned. "It'll all play out babe. Trust me." He grinned leaning over, kissing my lips.

The Next Day

I made sure to get up SUPER early so I was able to look good. By the time I had finished my shower, it was about seven in the morning. I came out of the bathroom with a towel around my body. I smiled when I saw that Tim was still sleeping.

Turning my back to the bed, I went to his drawers and pulled out a plain t-shirt and a pair of basketball shorts. After I put on the shirt, I grabbed a brush and started combing my hair. I started to hum a melody, and I closed my eyes, taking in the warmth of the room.

My eyes shot open instantly when I felt arms wrap tightly around my waist. "Mornin baby." His voice was in my ear, making me go weak. "Good morning sleepy head." I giggled looking back at him with a grin. "It's seven. I'm up pretty early." He protested. "Not early enough." I giggled kissing his lips.

"I'm gonna go make breakfast. You should go get a shower." I stated trying to get free from his grasp. He sensed my struggle, but he only tightened his grip, his muscles becoming visible. "Tim! Let go!" I exclaimed hearing him chuckle.

"I want you to take a shower with me." He whispered in my ear. "Tim, I already got a shower." I answered hearing him groan again. "You're no fun." He complained. "Sorry babe." I grinned as he finally let go, and turned me around. "Really?" He questioned. "Yes." I grinned as he sighed. "Another day." I promised seeing a smile appear on his face.

"I love you Cassie." He grinned pulling me to him. I pressed my hands against his chest and attached my lips to his. He grinned against my lips as he wrapped his long arms around the small of my back. Once we pulled away, I looked up at him, his tower 5'11'' figure towering over my 5'7'' figure.

"You should go get a shower." I stated breaking the silence. "If I must." He grinned kissing my lips one more time before he un-wrapped his arms from my body and went to the bathroom.

Three Hours Later- At The Stadium

I had my spot on the side of the dugout, and I was just watching Tim and the guys do their warm-ups. The fans were just starting to come into the stadium. It was supposed to be sold out tonight... It was the final game of the World Series... And who was pitching? Mr. Tim Lincecum himself... Speaking of Tim, he's coming over right now...

"Are you nervous babe?" I questioned him as he nodded. "Of course I am." He stated before I grinned at him. "You'll do fine babe." I stated kissing his lips softly. "I hope so." He replied kissing me again.

--

It was the top of the 6th, the Giants were up by two, and Tim was doing great. Every time he would come in the dugout, he would smile and wink at me, I would blow him a kiss in return.

This time however, was different. He came over to where I was sitting. "You're doing awesome Tim." I grinned taking a look to see that all of the people were staring in shock. "If we win, I'm bringing you out on the field with us." He grinned. "Fine with me, now go, you've got a game to win." I giggled as he winked and kissed me.

I kissed him quickly one more time, and then he grabbed his glove, running out to the field. I turned and sat in my seat again.

"Tim Lincecum just kissed you." A girl looked at me with wide eyes. "Yeah." I replied shrugging my shoulders. "But he kissed you." She stated again still shocked. "And?" I questioned trying to watch Tim pitch. "Do you know him?" She questioned. "Yes," I answered keeping my attention on Tim.

"Are you two dating?" She asked. "Um..." I froze, what do I do? Do I tell her... "He, um, I we, we're friends." I stuttered making her giggle. "You're dating him." She grinned. I tried to hide my blush... This is hard...

--

It was the bottom of the 9th inning... We were up by three. Brian Wilson was in, and Tim was currently leaning up against the fence, trying his hardest not to look at me. They were down to the final batter, who had a 2-2 count on him.

Brian through the pitch by him, making the umpire call out "Strike 3!" The stadium erupted. I jumped to my feet. Instead of running out onto the field, Time came over to me and opened his arms. I climbed over the short fence, into his arms.

"We won Cass." He whispered hugging me tightly. "I know. Go celebrate." I grinned at him before he pulled my body away from his and kissed me passionately. It was then that I heard a lot of 'awes'. "I guess they know about us." Tim grinned as I giggled and nodded. "I guess they do." I kissed him one more time before he pulled me out onto the field.

"Tim, here." Buster stated handing Tim the huge trophy. He had a smile from ear to ear. "Tim, congratulations on the win." A news person came over. "Thanks." He grinned. "You pitched an amazing game today, but what we're all wandering is, who's this lovely lady?" He asked motioning to me. "This is Cassie Vargas. She's my girlfriend." Tim grinned wrapping his one arm around me before he gave the trophy to his manager. "It's nice to know that you've finally got somebody again. Congrats on the win." He smiled at up. "Thanks." Tim answered before he left us.

"Again?... What does that mean?" I questioned turning to him. "Past stuff... It doesn't matter cuz we're finally official." He grinned at me wrapping both of his arms around my waist. "I can get use to this." I winked tilting my head up to kiss him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another one done...

I might do the sequel tonight...

Comment, Recommend, Subscribe...

Hope you all like!! :)