Slut

1/1

A brunette stood before another women. She was at least two inches taller, and about twenty pounds heavier. The woman had a scowl on her face. Across her tan cheeks was streaks of runny mascara, her nose was red and her eyes were bloodshot. Hatred beamed from her eyes to the shorter woman; anyone in close proximity could sense the pain the brunette felt.

"I fucking hate you, Heather! I hate your hair, your face, your feet and I even fucking hate your whole body. Nothing about you is a good thing. You can't even fucking chew with your fucking mouth closed, you can't stop interrupting people and you so damn fucking loud! Most of all, I hate who you are. I hate how one moment you can pretend to be a saint and the next you are sucking on some guys dick. You ruined my life. Scott doesn't even want to speak to me again, because of you! I hope your fucking hair falls out, I hope your dog dies and most of all I hope you get hit by a fucking bus. You are nothing but a slut. A filthy, two dollar, cheap whore!" the woman screamed at the top of her lungs.

Blood vessels in the brunette's face broke and she turned bright red. Heather and the audience could see the woman tremble in anger. One girl even had 911 dialed into her phone ready to send. They all waited. Everyone waited for the slut to react. For the slut to say she was sorry, or the brunette to latch out and kill her.

But the slut didn't do anything but speak a few simple words, "Scott enjoyed every second of me. He never even loved you."

The crowd was silent. The girl pressed send on her phone and started to speak to the operator. The brunette exploded. Literally and figurally exploded. She had the slut by the hair in face in the matter of milliseconds.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU! SCOTT LOVED ME! HE DID!" the brunette screamed out as she slammed Heather's face into the floor.

That's all it took. A woman to break down over a unfaithful boyfriend; a woman who decided her sexual pleasure was more important than her best friend; a group of students who saw before their eyes two people savagely beat one another over a idiotic boy. The hate would never end. Once Heather recovers in the hospital she will get media coverage for being beat in public without help. The brunette would go to jail and all her dreams will be stopped. The students who watched would do the same to people they hated. It's an endless cycle that will never end. Nothing ends with more hate.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have no idea what this is. I'm not even sure it makes sense, oh well. It's late night rumblings.