Status: Taking it easy but still going.

Not So Hollo

Dream a Dream if you dare

Two years ago....

"Red. A soothing color but to others it's rather revolting. I, on the other hand think it is in fact the most beautiful color ever created." The girl ran her blood stained hand along the cheek of a terrified woman. She cringed away and whimpered pathetically. "Red is the color that fuels life. Sometimes you must take someone else's red to live, but essentially it fuels everyone's life. Jamin. Yes it is the fate of red and Jamin that brought us together, no?"

The cobbled road lay splattered with blood like a macabre painting. Limbs and bodies were thrown haphazardly onto porches while their blood ran through the streets. A thick mixture of red painted the dead unsympathetically. Leaning buildings of various degrees of degeneration were burning steadily; the orange glow making the scene even more horrific. Flames danced demonically on houses as if to celebrate. Their light did not banish the darkness of this night. Both the moon and wind stayed away from the village that housed a demon. A monster that had struck once again.

"P-please, don't do this. I b-beg you, please!", the woman pleaded relentlessly.

"SHUT UP! Always with the 'please don't' and 'don't please'. I. Do. Not. Care.", the girl of fifteen smiled manically, "You need punishment. Jamin can't hear you plea when I am here. That is the truth. Jamin. Hahahaha!" The girl sent a swift backhand to the woman's cheek staining it with the blood of another unfortunate soul. It propelled her to fall into a bloody puddle, pure crimson. The sick potion was a nauseating smell of iron and death that had no wind to carry it away. The woman wretched and tried to crawl away on the stubby lumps of thigh muscle she had left. Blood trailed from her wounds with shreds of tissue and sinews substituting as a paintbrush."That just won't do! You can't leave without receiving your punishment!" The girl rushed forward and yanked the woman's hair so that her face was upturned to stare into those mismatched eyes full of hate. Silver hair glinted and shone with the blood of the people she had slain.

Limbs and inner body parts flowed from the bleeding houses like macabre decorations. Liquids were splattered onto the windows, porches and the street with its river of blood. Death circled the scene busily collecting the crying souls of the deceased. Blood would forever soak the earth of this town. People of every kind would hear the cries of the damned scream for release from their unfortunate end. They would know the terror of the monster who submitted them to those horrific ends for generations.

The girl squeezed the jaws of the woman painfully until a hollow click sounded. Her cheeks being hollowed in by the force of the young girl's cold grip. "AAAAAAHM! MMMH M-HMMM! NUUUH! NUUUH! NUUUH!!!!", the woman could speak no more. Incoherent noises accompanied the chorus of the flames while they danced. Her jaw hung slack as her tongue sought the roof of her mouth to plead uselessly. Her hands clutched the bloody hands only matched by death's. Those hands that have killed before.

"Jamin. And that is the truth." The woman let out a gargling and ear pounding scream that would haunt and echo in those mountains forever.

The girl had latched onto the woman's arms with her magic plates while caressing the woman's terrified face. Her smile was sincere, but misplaced as she tortured the woman even more by gliding her sharp pointed fingers to her eyes. Her nails found purchase in the soft flesh of the woman's eyes. Her plates tightened around the woman's arms too. Bones first creaked then caved in under the pressure of the girls unnatural power. Shards of bone tore out of the woman's flesh in jagged flecks. The demon child still smiled in the way one would smile when curious to how many times you could spin the apple on its stem before it broke.The girl proceeded to pull on the crushed arms of the poor woman. Tendons snapped and squirted fresh, hot blood onto the cold smiling face of a demon. Tissue and muscle surrendered to the pain and power of the demon. The woman had long ago stopped screaming; she lay warming the cold earth with her red. The girl was not satisfied. The demon was not satisfied. "NO, I'll never be satisfied, and that is the truth."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm on break and seriously bored so I'll be compensating for not updating the last two weeks. This chapter is really dark as you might have guessed by now, but you're going to see more of this as the story progresses. Comments and feedback is a great motivator so don't be silent! :)