Acura Integra

'Come Away With Me'

"Come away with me," He whispered while his long, tattooed arm brushed against my frame. As he placed a soft kiss on my temple, looking up from his chest I met his brown orbs and a small smile found its way across my lips--thinking of the erotic events that had just took place in his bed.

"What did you say, babe?" I asked him, watching as he went from looking at me to the ceiling.

"Come away with me," He repeated with his strong hand still working its way up and down my spine.

A small chuckle fell from my lips as I used my index finger to trace the few tattoos he had on his chest. "Z, you're talking gibberish."

As he unwrapped his biceps from my naked torso, I watched as he rose from the king bed and reached for his pack of cigarettes that were on the nightstand. "Zayn," I mumbled, lifting up and resting my head against his stiff back, "You're not serious, are you?"

The feel of him inhaling the nicotine caused me to plant kisses along his upper back, waiting for him to speak. "Hell yes, I'm serious," He said, blowing the gray smoke into the thin air, "I just wanna get away from it all. I just wanna be with you."

With my chin placed on his shoulder, a wide grin was placed on my face. I knew what we did--sneaking around behind his girlfriend's back at all sorts of hours at night--was wrong, but we genuinely loved one another. I tried numerous of times to end our affair, but at the end of the day I always found myself back in his bed, getting fucked senseless. Zayn was like the drug that I never wanted to be off of.

"Really, Z?" I questioned, cheerfully.

He glanced over at me with those hazel eyes and the cig hanging from his lips. Taking the roll-up from his mouth and putting it in the in ashtray, he turned my way. "I was thinking," He began to say, "We could go on like a road trip in the US, just me and you."

"What about Perrie?" Just saying her name made me cringe as I began playing with the palm of his hand, following the many patterns.

"What about her?" He said, cupping my chin with his thumb, "Like I said, its just me and you."

Looking up at his perfect, structured face he planted a heavy kiss on my lips, leaning me back onto the bed in the process and found his way in between my legs. Quickly taking his mouth off of mine, he looked deep into my eyes and whispered, "I love you, Farrah Lynn Everleigh."

"I love you, Zayn Jawadd Malik," I said quickly before pressing his lips to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was finally able to upload my new story. YAY! :)
I've rewritten, and came up with so many ideas for how I wanted this story to be; and though I'm not that happy with how this came out, I think this is as best as its going to get, sooooo whatever. I don't plan for this to be that long, maybe ten chapters, but I'm already working for a sequel for it. Also, every chapter is going to be based off of a song, and obviously this chapter is based off of one of my favs, Norah Jones 'Come Away With Me.' So yeah, please rec, sub, and comment it would mean a lot :) :) :)