Status: Working on it

The Demon Dealings

This world is different from how it used to be. There are things that go bump in the night and normal people know that those things aren’t always just your cat. Sometimes those things are out to get you. Sometimes they want your blood, you mind or even your soul.

For a long time we didn’t know how they got in, why they were here or even who they were, the only thing that we knew is that they weren’t like us…

We are not like you.

But before everything started happening there was this common misconception that we could live in harmony. That they wouldn’t always just bite us and drink our blood or steal our souls for the power, or even just for the hell of it.

There was the belief that they were people to. Those demons were just men who did terrible things and the other things, the other supernaturals that couldn’t be explained by human means were things of myth. That is why people like me had to hide. Not that there are many people like me...

Back then not being normal wasn’t accepted and being normal meant being human. But despite everything there is a lot I would give for things to be much simpler like it was before.

But your normal wouldn’t last forever. The shift, the divide between us came with the end of the world and believe it or not, I was there all those years ago. And I was nothing like I am today. I was just a naive girl trying my best to appear normal.

Natasha is not normal. Add in the disappearance of one of her best friends, demons and a plot to take over the world normal no longer seems like a legitimate concern. The world has changed and Natasha is about to find out just how much things really aren't as they seem.
  1. Familiar
  2. Werewolves (Secret and Whisper)
    "In the hallway light you slip right by like a mirage"
  3. Attacker
    "Is the attack a friend with a message to send?"- Secret and Whisper
  4. Soulless
  5. Some Vanishings
  6. Spider Beside Her
    "Tradition meets with ocean eyes, And sea monsters are in the tide A spider beside her" Secret and Whisper
  7. Dealings
  8. Hearts
  9. Hide and Seek
  10. Exorcism
  11. Sacrifice
  12. Wake up
  13. Home
  14. Vampires and Demons
  15. Let's Make a Deal
  16. The Weight of the World
  17. Inside the Mind