Status: In the works right now, heh. btdubbs be a dear and tell me if I'm wasting my time updating this crap story. thnx.

Fancy Pants

Fancy Pants Ch. bangerz bangerz bangerz

-

I shielded my eyes from the bright ray of light that sprang though the crack of my door as Natalie pushed it open Monday morning.

“Hey, dude?” she said in a hushed tone, sticking her head in. “You awake?” As a response, I flipped over so my back was facing her, pulling my blanket tightly over my head.

“Shut the door, god damn. It’s six a.m., you monster.”

“Oh, right, sorry.” The little sliver of light got bigger as she stepped inside the room and grew smaller as she shut it behind her.

It was delightfully silent before she said “I can’t see.”

I laughed before shushing her. “Quiet, please. I’m trying to sleep.”

“It’s six a.m.,” she said mocking me. “Wake up.”

“No.”

I heard her laugh before it went quiet again and I almost took it as a chance to go back to bed, but she eventually followed her laugh with, “Oh, hey, sorry, by the way, about Friday night. My dad had me on lockdown so I couldn’t go anywhere. I would’ve called or texted you, but he jacked my phone.”

Friday night. I haven’t talked to Emma since Saturday morning. I don’t know how I plan on existing around her now without it being awkward. And we still have the paper for Psych to do - together.

ffs. I feel like Zeus right now - why couldn’t I keep it in my pants?

“It’s fine,” I answered her after a tiresome sigh. “I went with David. You missed out, by the way,” I shot her a smirk in the dark, referring to the drugs.

“Oh, yeah!” she said in regret. “I completely forgot about that. How was it?”

“I can’t remember.”

“Ah. Must’ve been great then, eh?”

“Fabulous.”

She chuckled before - I’m hoping it was her - patting me on the leg. “Get up. A terrible day of school is ahead of us. Can’t be late for that.”

“You raise a good point,” I reasoned and sighed. “Get out so I can change?”

“Oh, I guess - ow, fuck,” she groaned seconds after there being a loud clank.

I lifted myself slightly, looking the direction I think she might have been. “You okay?”

A sharp intake of breath - “Just dandy.”

“Good. Get out.” I knew she had flipped me off, because when she finally got over to the door, heaving it open, the light outlined her raised middle finger. “Oh, gee. Love you too.”

That middle finger went down as her thumb went up. “Not as much as I love you - hurry,” she urged prior to tugging the door shut behind her. But instead of hurrying, I laid back down for another five minutes until she ran in and yelled at me.

I still took my time getting up and dressed. I wanted to put the start of today off as much as I could. Things with Emma were going to be so awkward.

And I guess it showed all second period that my mind was caught on Friday night and not yet here for today, or Mr. Clendening just sent me out in the hall to walk around for no apparent reason. He thinks I’m tired and walking the halls would wake me up. For some reason he trusts me enough to not ditch school and actually use this time wisely.

He even signed my planner as a hall pass so I wouldn’t get in trouble for ‘ditching class.’

Flipping through the pages in my agenda as a form of entertainment, I made my way towards the common bathrooms.

After pretending to pee and getting my fill of walking around the large room repeatedly, I exited. I got about twenty feet away before I realized I left my planner sitting on the bathroom sink. Making an abrupt U-turn back to the bathroom, I went colliding into another human being.

Whoever it was I bumped into stumbled back several feet, sending the big stack of school newspapers crashing to the floor.

“Oh, God, I’m sorry,” I tried to apologize before recognizing who it was. “Just kidding,” I sing-songed at her scowling face.

“Funny,” Natalie commented with a wicked grin. “Help me, jerkwad,” she snapped, bending down to retrieve the scattered papers. I did. “Takin’ a potty break?” she asked seconds later.

“You know it - what about you? Community service?”

“Ha-ha,” she fake-laughed, standing, taking the stack of ten or so tempos from my grasp when I handed them to her. “I got study hall this period; I’m student-aiding.”

“Fun.”

“You know it.”

After awkwardly standing there not knowing what to say, we bid each other farewell and departed - and when I turned back towards the bathroom, I went colliding into another human being.

Emma, being significantly smaller than Natalie, wasn’t strong enough to keep herself from stumbling to the ground. But thankfully, her reaction was a tad delayed, so I had enough time to grab for her forearm and stop her from plummeting.

But a stack of tempos still flew up into the air as she gasped in shock.

In the background I could hear Natalie shout, “Today is just not your day!” I just went with a thumbs-up as a response and steadied Emma, taking note of her rubbing her shoulder - the one I think met my ribcage; they stung a bit.

“Ah, geez,” I groaned, helping her pick up the papers. “I’m sorry. Today really isn’t my day. You alright?”

“I am fine,” she assured quietly, grabbing a hold of the stack of school newspapers I held out for her.

“Lemme guess: student aid for the office?”

“Yes.” That was all she said. I don’t like this.

“This isn’t the way it’s always going to be between us now, is it?”

She played dumb as she organized the tempos. “What do you mean?”

“This,” I said, gesturing between us. “You have yet to look anywhere near my face since Friday.” When she didn’t reply, I continued. “What happened, happened. We can’t go back and change that. If anything, we should’ve learned from it - drugs, alcohol, and your memory do not play well together.”

And as I hoped, I got a small smile from her. And I let how happy that made me show.

“You seriously have no idea how happy that smile makes me right now. I was so worried you hated me now.”

“I could never hate you,” her smile gleamed. “I was just…upset with myself, more than anyone. I had just as much to do with…what happened as much as you did.” She got a confused look across her face as she thought. “What is America saying? Uh, it takes two to dance the tango?”

And because my heart felt so insane, I couldn’t hold it in as I hugged her tightly.

“Oh,” I gushed. “To think I might have never been graced to hear how bad your English can get. I’m so happy right now. Seriously, you are the cutest person in the world.”

She laughed, blowing the hair out of her eyes. “You are so kind. Thank you. I am happy, too,” she added, getting released from my death grip. “Perhaps not as happy as you, but very.” And I suddenly want to have sex with her.

god dang it. Well, that was really out of nowhere.

Now she’s definitely not as happy as I am. I thought about slyly suggesting we go bang in the auxiliary gym because 1) it’s right behind her, and 2) it’s only used for assemblies. No one ever goes in there otherwise. But…she wouldn’t go for it.

Or would she.

We’ll see.

“Yeah, no doubt about that,” I pushed out an eager laugh. The more I thought about my plan, the happier things were getting. She needs to take care of that.

“So I’ve been thinking,” I interrupted her - apparently. I guess she started talking at some point. And oh god, what she did next felt like it killed me. She licked her upper lip and then the bottom as she waited for me to continue. You see, it’s miniscule things like that girls do that drives boys insane. Or whatever gender it is you’re into. I don’t judge. But you all will for what I’m about to do.

Her.

“Hmm?”

I couldn’t hide my huge smirk. “You know…Friday night probably was really great.”

Her smile grew within seconds, but she forced herself to hide it. Her gaze fell to the ground, and her cheeks began to glow red.

She stammered out after clearing her thought, “What do you mean?”

“What we did.”

I could almost hear her heartbeat. Her cheeks were the shade of my new red Converse. She gripped onto the stack of tempos with one of her hands, the other, she discreetly wiped against her white, lacy dress. Then repeated the process with the other.

“Maybe,” she agreed quietly. “But…like you say, we can’t go back.” It’s like she’s reading right off the script I made in my mind.

“Yeah, but we could do it again, and see for ourselves.” Her eyes flickered up then jolted back down at the floor. I leaned forward and crouched slightly to meet her eyes. She let them lurch up quickly, biting her lip again. I was ready to push her down onto the table and fuck her. But where’s the fun in that?

“Don’t you want to?”

Her breathing hitched. “We could,” she murmured very softly. She looked around the commons, then back at me, and then the ground. “But…when?”

“Now,” I said.

“Now?” she repeated, finally looking up at me for more than half a second, but a full second. “We’re in school…we can’t...”

“We can,” I guaranteed. God. Just - come on. I really want her to say yes. We did it once. We can do it again.

She began to stumble over her words again, but I could tell she was considering it. “But…where?” And that’s what I needed. I took the tempos from her, setting them down onto one of the many tables running down the length of this room. I grabbed her fidgeting hand, walking passed her to the door of the auxiliary gym. The one no one ever goes in. I did a double take around us, making sure no one was coming, then pushed open the latch of the door, pulling her in behind me.

The lights were off and the blinds were drawn down, letting in very little light. I debated on where to go next, then got it. The supply room. How classy. She kept glancing around as I led her all the way across the ginormous room.

“Should we be in here?” she asked in a hushed tone. “We will get in trouble.”

“That’s what makes it more fun.” The door handle stuck a little because of how unused it was, but I got it open, letting her go in first. Again, there was very little light, so she went for the light switch, but hell no. I pulled the door shut and went for her searching hand. “Leave it,” I snapped, turning her around, hands going for the back of her legs. I swept her off her feet and onto the awaiting desk in the center of the room, mouth clasping onto hers.

It felt so good, so right, and oh god, how I want to go into details. But what is there to say that isn’t obvious? We fucked…fully-clothed, which was the only bummer. Ten minutes left of second period - can’t get nakey. So we will need to do it again, so I can see all that lovely-ness.

Sigh. I love girls.