Status: Working on chap. 3 :D

The Taste Of Your Lips Says We Shouldnt Have Met Like This

Chapter 2

QUINN

Stella helped me pack my things after i told her i got the job.
I was really worried though. Ive been using a lower voice, acting and dressing like a guy, but I still don't think I can pull this off. I don't know what it is but, for some reason I still don't feel like a guy. I cant do this I don't know what I was thinking.

"Stella?" I Asked.
"Hmm?" She pulled her eyes off her phone and looked at me
"I-I um I don't think I can do this" I muttered looking down.
"QUINN!" She took my shoulders " look at me" I looked at her
"Repeat after me, I can do this."
"I can do this"
"Good now i have something that will make you feel more like a guy follow me." She rushed up the stairs calling "come on" as I ran after her.

"I am not doing that." I frowned at the rolled up pair of socks she held up to me. "Trust me!" She nearly shrieked, pushing the socks into my hand.
"Fine" I huffed taking the rolled up socks and shoving them in my boxers (yes boxers i wanted to feel more guyish) Stella nudged me "huh what do you think?" I adjusted them and grinned it was exactly what I needed.
"Perfect" I crushed her with a hug, frowning she pushed me away and fixed her hair.

A few hours later I booted up my computer and typed 'All Time Low songs' into google. I scrolled through a few and clicked on a random one.
'I feel like dancin' it was called.
I hated it,
but you cant judge a band on one song right?
I clicked on one called 'Dear Maria'
Hmm not bad I played it 900 more times until i knew every word.
I fucking loved that song.
Then I tried to play it on my guitar for an hour until I mastered it.

Maybe if I somehow get struck with confidence-lightning i could play it for the band, but I'm getting ahead of my self I haven't even met them yet. Although the name Alex Gaskarth sounds so familiar I just don't know why.

JACK

Ive been wanking a lot more than usual.
I mean its not like I never get myself off (cause I do a lot) its just that Im not getting a lot of action lately. With Alex back with Lisa and whatnot.
No don't get your hopes up Jalex isn't real, at least not any more.
It kinda depresses me to be honest, that my best friend and former fuck buddy is to busy to give me a blow job or to even just hang out.
I guess being in a relationship is time consuming.
Oh well.
Tour started today. This time were touring with Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco and Never Shout Never. We've never toured with NSN or PATD so it should be fun to make new friends.
I got on the buss and threw my stuff on the floor heading for the bathroom
"One more stop guys" Matt called to us "Were picking up your new guitar tech and you douche bags better not scare him off, from what I've heard he's more talented than you" he gestured to Alex "and you" he gestured to me "combined so pleaseee no peeing on him."
Alex shot up "That was ONE time, fuck you." He grumbled and rolled into his bunk probably to text Lisa. I rolled my eyes and squeezed into the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehehe the chapters were origionally gonna be one persons pov but then it would be too short so i combined the 2 and dont get ur hopes up yet cause she may not end up with jack i have some wonderfully wicked ideas for this story and other peoples povs may be added
Subscribe pleaaaase reccomed and feel free to comment
Luv yas