Status: I'll update whenever I have time! In the meantime, check out my other stories?

Wonderwall

.chapter one.

Hate is a strong word, and honestly I wouldn’t use it on very many people at all. I mean sure, I dislike lots of people but hate? That’s a different story. I do hate certain traits a person might have though. I absolutely hate when people are cocky. God made us all equal and just because you might have been given better looks or more enhanced abilities than another person, does not mean you should brag and try to flaunt it. Another thing I hate is when people I hardly know ask me what’s wrong. You know like if somebody see’s you crying and instead of pretending they don’t notice like you want, they come up to you, flipping their shit asking what’s wrong. Don’t ask me what’s wrong. And last but not least, when people use others for their own personal gain. Don’t be friends with someone because they’re famous, don’t date people to make another person jealous, don’t do any of that.

Naturally, I just so happen to be lucky enough to know someone who possesses all three of these traits. His name is Ryan Sheckler, and I cannot stand him. He might even be one of the few people I hate. It’s a close call.

Despite his great looks and awesome physical condition, he has nothing else going for him. He may have every other person fooled with his “charming” personality, but not me. I can see right through him. He thinks he can get any girl in the world just because he’s rich, famous, and handsome but real girls aren’t going to fall for it. I guess you could say I consider myself a real girl then.

No I’m not just some hater jealous of his success. I’m sure you’re wondering how I know the guy, right? I mean he doesn’t go to school and he seems to be in a foreign country more than he’s home. Both of those are true and it all comes down to mutual friends. You see, my two wonderful best friends are Taylor Bogart and Kayla Kudla! But everyone has their faults and theirs are that they love Ryan. We used to always hang out in a group; Ryan, Tony, Casey and Taylor, Myself, and sometimes Kayla. Kayla even dated Ryan for a little bit, but that was way played up for the show. It honestly wasn’t that serious. I never liked being around him though, and he loved to mess with me just because of that.

“Jesse, let’s go somewhere!” Taylor whined. I mean I’m sorry that lying in my room watching movies isn’t entertaining to her, but I’m having a blast! Well maybe not exactly a blast, but it’s probably better than her plans. I rolled my eyes at her, “What do you suggest?”

“We could… go over to Casey’s house?” She mumbled the last part.

“Oh you mean Casey? The guy who shares a house with Ryan? Ha, no.” I huffed and cuddled back into my blankets, planning on ignoring her.

Five minutes passed, all filled with her constant begging. I think she’s said please literally ever ten seconds until I couldn’t handle it anymore.

“Fine! Just please stop talking!” I honestly didn’t mean to yell at her, but I don’t even think she noticed. She was already out of bed and headed to put on makeup. “Aren’t you going to get ready?” She called from the bathroom. I grunted in reply and forced myself to get out of my warm bed. I had already showered this morning so I just put of some denim shorts and a t-shirt. As for the rest of my appearance, I just ran a brush through my hair put on some powder and mascara, slipped my chapstick in my pocket and got back in bed. Fifteen minutes later, Taylor emerged finally ready to go.

“I’m driving! But only so I can leave once I’ve had enough.” She rolled her eyes at my sour attitude. To most people, I seem like a bitch. But cut me some slack, maybe I’ve just been through some shit in the past. I’m really not that bad once you get to know me though, I’m just guarded.

We didn’t really say much on the ride there, the radio was the only noise. We weren’t mad, I just didn’t feel like talking.

We pulled up in the driveway and as I opened my door Taylor stopped me. “Jesse, please be nice.” I laughed at her. “When am I not babe?” I winked and followed her to the door. Casey came to let us in, and we both gave him a hug.

“Sup nugs,” He threw his arm around Tay’s shoulder. They were cute, everyone had to agree. “Your man is in the kitchen.” He winked. I pretended to gag myself and went to find Tony. I normally hung out with him when we both came over just because he was the only person I had left.

I peeked in the kitchen, seeing that Ryan had his head in the fridge. Typical. I ran past quietly so that he wouldn’t see me and could avoid talking to him at all costs. I found Tony in one of the guest bedrooms that he always stays in. I ran and jumped on the bed with him, bouncing up and down. “Calm down, now.” He told me in a stern voice which sounded funny coming from him, only causing me to laugh harder. He grabbed me by my waist and threw me down so I was just lying there. “Stay.”

“I am not a dog!”

“Yeah, but you are a bitch.” And I’m busted. Unfortunately, Ryan found me sooner than I had hoped for. “Aren’t you going to say hello to the host?” He stood against the door frame with a smirk I would just love to slap right off.

I mustered up the sweetest smile I could to him. “Hi Ryan.” You could hear the ice coming through to my tone. I stood up and walked towards the door. Pushing him out of the way, “and Bye Ryan.”
I said in my most monotonous tone, flipping him off over my shoulder as I walked away.

“Anytime, anywhere!” He called after me. Figures he would want the one person he can’t get.

I went and found Casey and Taylor in the living room and dragged them with me to Ryan’s movie theatre. Tony walked in with Ryan by his side less than five minutes after we did. I sighed extremely heavy, letting Ryan know his presence was unwanted. He looked at me and winked. I pretended to throw up and turned back towards the screen, just being thankful he didn’t try to sit beside me.

At least he wouldn’t be able to talk to me during the movie or Taylor would bite his head off.
I’m not trying to extra mean to him, he just brings out the bitch in me.

Who are we kidding, he makes me furious and he loves every second of it. It’s like a never ending game. A game I’m planning on winning.
♠ ♠ ♠
So another Ryan Sheckler story. Sorry, but he's just fun to write about! Please support this story and comment and subscribe. If you really like it feel free to recommend it ;)

And one last thing, this is taking place back around about the third season of Life or Ryan, not now. But Casey and Taylor are still dating here, obviously. I just wanted to straighten that out for you guys.

I hope you liked it!