Status: I'll update whenever I have time! In the meantime, check out my other stories?

Wonderwall

.chapter two.

I woke up the next morning positioned awkwardly on the same couch I was watching a movie on last night. I don't even remember being tired, but apparently I was. Why would someone not wake me up or move me? Figures Taylor wouldn't have. She wanted to spend the night with Casey, no doubt. Tony, well he probably didn't even think about it because he's just dumb. And so that leaves Ryan. Typical him to leave me here knowing I would have an aching neck and possibly back the rest of the day. It isn't even noon and he has already pissed me off without even seeing or speaking to me.

I wondered out of the theatre and made my way down the hall. As quietly as I could, I slipped into Tony's room to grab a change of clothes for after my shower. I figured that would be easiest since I didn't want to interrupt Taylor and Casey. My other option was Ryan, and while I would gladly interrupt him, I wouldn't be caught dead in his clothing. I slowly closed back and drawers I had opened and stepped back out into the hallway.

"Wow! Looks like someone had a great night," Ryan, awesome.. I could already hear the smirk in his voice before I turned around. I decided to abide by my usual battle strategy with him and just ignore him, hoping he would take the hint. Unfortunately he followed me down the hall asking ridiculous questions and simply annoying me with his presence. "You slept with tony? How was it? Why are you skipping out? Are you going to make him breakfast? If you do can you make me some too?"

"Literally I'm about to slap you," I snapped at him, "and what the hell? No I didn't sleep with Tony. I went to steal clothes so I could take a shower. No I'm not making him any food, but if I was I still wouldn't make you anything. Now if you're done, please stop talking to me." Before he could reply I slipped into the bathroom and turned on the water, drowning out his voice from my ears.

The warm water felt amazing on my sore neck, as well as the rest of my body thanks to the four different shower heads directed at me. Right about now I'm thankful that Ryan likes his showers as relaxing after a day of skating as I do. I could get used to a stone, walk in shower with water coming at me from all angles. After I had washed all of yesterday's filth off, I dried off and put on Tony's clothes. The gym shorts were down to my knees and the t-shirt was super baggy, but it was comfortable and clean so I'm not complaining.

Hearing somebody rummaging in a drawer and the coffee pot going in the kitchen, I headed in there. Ryan was sitting at the bar eating cereal and watching tv. "Morning," I mumbled, hoping he would have forgotten about he already being mean today.

"Hey," was his short responce as he passed the box of Captain Crunch to me. I fixed my bowl and my cup of coffee and settled into the seat next to him.

"Shouldn't you have a shirt on?" I teased him. It definitely wasn't mandatory for this kid. I may not like him or his personality but his body was right on point.

He chuckled, "My house, my rules. Feel free to take yours off too." And just like that, the calm vibe was out the window. I just rolled my eyes and moved my breakfast out onto the balcony. Less that five minutes later the glass door slid open and Taylor sat down next to me.

"Goodmorning Sunshine!" She chirped. I just stated at her.

"Ew. Seriously why are you so happy? It's only like 9:30." I was not a morning person at all. Literally most the time I try not to wake up until the afternoon. I prefer the sleeping all day, staying up all night method.

"What's already put you in a bad mood?" She asked. Did she seriously not know?

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe that I slept on a too small couch and the first person I saw this morning was Sheckler?" Sounds like a bad enough morning to me.

We finished breakfast and I decided it was time to head home. I spend the rest of my morning cleaning up the house and just relaxing. Around lunchtime I got a call from Taylor.

"Miss me already?" I greeted.
"You know I do," she laughed. "But I'm actually calling for a favor.." She trailed off.
"I'm listening,"
"Well you know Casey and I wanted to go eat tonight but I thought it would be fun if you could go. I refuse to let you third wheel though so I thought it could be fun if we made it a double date," she hesitated to hear if I was going to protest and then went on. "We thought you might could go with the guy's friend Kaden. You know the tall one with light brown hair?"

Normally I would be totally against this, but what else do I have to do tonight? "Sure." I agreed.

"That's it? You'll go?" She asked kind of shocked. "Okay well we'll be there at seven to pick you up."

I decided to take a nap, and after that I got ready for my "date". They were honking the horn at seven on the dot and I went outside to get in.

I won't bore you with the long details about it all, but Kaden was actually really nice. Him being pretty hot didn't hurt either. My night ended in him getting my number and me going home with a smile on my face. Maybe Kaden wasn't going to be so bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really sorry it's been so long since I've updated but school has been KILLING ME.

Also sorry it's a short chapte, but it's basically setting other stuff up so you had to know it.

I'll try to update soon! Comment, subscribe, and reccomend :)
Thanks to all my readers!