Status: in progress :)

Let's Live While We're Young

THREE

Beth POV

Harry had been at boot camp for six days already. He was getting back tomorrow. In six days Addison and I had become insanely close. Obviously we were nowhere near as close as Harry and I were but I could easily say that she was the closest friend I had that was a girl.

After that first day at school, where we found out we were in five of our seven classes together, we had become pretty much inseparable. We hung out after school and we met up at Starbucks every morning. She’d even stayed at my house one night after our hang out session had lasted longer than either of us had expected it to.

She was sitting cross legged on my bed while I was rummaging through my DVD collection looking for something for the two of us to watch.

“Hey Addy…” I used the nick name as she insisted.

“What’s up?” She asked looking up from her phone.

“I was wondering if you wanted to come to the airport with me tomorrow.” I said as inconspicuously as I could.

“Why are you going to the airport?” She asked, confused. One thing I had learned about dear Addison was that majority of the time she was confused or over thinking.

“Harry’s getting back tomorrow.” I stated her simply.

I’d told her all about Harry on that first day and I even let slip about where he was. She had seemed really eager to meet him and I wanted the two of them to meet as soon as possible. I just hoped that they would like each other because I quite liked the two of them and it would be great if we could all get along.

“Yeah sure.” She smiled and nodded profusely. “I’m really looking forward to meeting him.”

“This urge to meet my best friend, it doesn’t have anything to do with the fact that you think he’s fit does it?” I asked raising my eyebrows as Addison went bright red.

“No, not at all.” She said innocently I raised my eyes brows a little more. “Alright it might have a little to do with it. But I really do want to meet him for reasons other than that I promise. The way you talk about him he seems like a heap of fun.”

“He is. He’s going to love you.” I told her with a laugh returning to my DVD’s.

I pulled out ‘Means Girls’ and held it up. “Want to watch this?”

“Only if you don’t mind me quoting it word for word.” She smirked.

“I knew there was a reason I liked you. Let’s see if you can out-quote me shall we.” I put the disk into the player and pressed play before crawling up onto my bed with Addison.

“We shall.” She wiggled her eye brows and the movie began.

Addison, Anne and I were all sitting in the airport waiting for Harry’s plane to arrive. It was too early to be doing anything let alone waiting in the bustling airport.

I looked over at Anne and Addison who seemed to be immersed in conversation, getting along well enough. I smiled at the sight, if Harry’s mum got along with her than the kid himself should have no troubles.

The two of them were both so absorbed in their chat that they didn’t hear the announcement that Harry’s plane had landed. Nor did they see the mop of curly hair weaving its way through the busy crowd.

I smiled as Harry came into my line of sight and I got out of my chair and skipped over to him.

“Hey best friend.” I said as I wrapped him in my arms. He was almost thrown off balance but quickly regained it and hugged me back tightly.

“Hey best friend.” He repeated.

I pulled away and linked our arms and lead him back over to his mother and Addison.

“Whoa, who’s that?” He asked when he caught sight of Addison, I had a feeling this might happen.

“That is Addison I met her when you left we’re tight.” I responded earning a chuckle from the curly-haired boy at my side.

When we reached the two of them Harry immediately engulfed Anne in a hug. She squeezed him back and I made a joke under my breath about him being a mamma’s boy. It was really sweet though, the way that Harry cared about his mum and the relationship the two of them had.

When he pulled away from Anne he turned to Addison and took her hand before kissing it, he was such a loser.

“Hey gorgeous.” He said with a wink causing Addison to go a light shade of pink.

“Harold.” Anne scolded him. “At least introduce yourself to the poor girl.” I couldn’t stop myself from bursting with laughter.

“Hi, I’m Harry.” He grinned putting his dimples in full view.

“The dimples card, really Styles? Are you trying to kill the girl?” I laughed again as Addison went a darker shade of red.

“Well let’s get going there’s no need for us to continue to clog up the airport.” Anne told us all with a smile.

We all walked out to the car. Anne drove and the rest of us all sat in the back seat. Addison was squished between Harry and myself and he was flirting shamelessly with her. To my surprise, and Harry’s too I’m guessing, after a little while of being embarrassed Addison started to flirt back. I caught Anne’s eye in the revision mirror and the two of us laughed silently.

“Mum.” Harry said after a little while.

“Yeah Haz?” Anne replied.

“You know how me and the boys got put together to go through?” Anne nodded, we had gotten the call that night and we had both jumped around the kitchen with Gemma at the news. “Well we were all talking and we thought that it might be a good idea to all stay together until the judges houses.”

“That does sound like a good idea.” She agreed.

“Well I mentioned the bungalow and I was wondering if we could all stay out there.” His voice was pleading and also a bit nervous.

Anne sighed. “Who’s we?” She asked.

“Just the boys and Niall organised for one of his friends to come and I was hoping Beth could come if it’s okay.” He looked thoughtful for a second. “And I guess Addison too if that’s alright. We wouldn’t want to leave her all alone would we?”

“I suppose that would be alright as long as you make sure that its fine with everyone’s parents first.” Anne decided throwing a smile over her shoulder. Harry beamed and pulled out his phone, texting a bunch of people who I could only imagine were the boys.

He looked over at Addison and me. “Why are you both just looking at me? Everyone wants to go tonight. Call your parents and make sure it’s okay so we can just pack and go.”

I put my hands up in surrender and Addison laughed. The two of us did as we were told and called our parentals.

Both of us got the confirmation and Anne dropped us off at my house before promising to be back in two hours with Harry to drop us off. Addison walked the little distance from my house to hers and said she’d be back in forty minutes tops.

I set out to packing my stuff with a broad smile on my face. I was going to get to spend the next two weeks with my two best friends and a bunch of other cool people without parental supervision. My life was awesome.

I made sure to call both my brother and my boyfriend to tell them what was happening. Both told me to stay safe and to have fun. This was going to be the best two weeks ever.

Harry POV

The whole ride to the bungalow I couldn’t take my eyes off Addison. She was absolutely stunning. Everything about her intrigued me. Her accent was incredible. God, the way she’d flirted back so effortlessly gave me a whole new level of appreciation for the girl. She slotted in with me and Beth, so well that I couldn’t believe she hadn’t been there before. She was just perfect.

I looked across the car and Beth was smiling at me knowingly. I smiled back a little bit. I’d missed Beth, I really had. No one knew me as well as Beth did and I loved that about her. She knew me better than she knew herself I thought sometimes.
My eyes moved back to Addison who was looking at me as well. I winked at her and then turned to look out the window. These next two weeks were going to be fun.

When we arrived I grabbed everyone’s bags from the trunk and placed them over by the door before saying goodbye to Mum. She gave me a kiss and a big hug and told me to behave myself like she always did before leaving me with Beth and Addison.

“Well ladies, welcome to my crib.” I joked placing my arms around both of their shoulders.

“Shut up and get the bags Styles.” Beth said shrugging off my shoulder before pulling Addison towards the building. As they were leaving Addison threw a small smile over her shoulder at me and I couldn’t help but smile back.

I carried the bags in and threw them in one of the bedrooms, already having decided that everyone was sleeping on the floor in the lounge so that it would be fair. The house was a little chilly so I turned the heater on and went to search for the two girls.

They were outside looking around when I finally found them.

“So, let me get this straight, you have a swing set, a pool and a ready to light bon fire?” Beth asked and I nodded. “Why do we not spend all of our time here?” She exclaimed.

“I don’t know.” I told her slightly distracted by Addison’s laugh.

“When is everyone else getting here?” Beth was just full of questions today.

“Niall and his friend, Brooklyn, will be here tomorrow night and everyone else will be here at various times throughout today.” I told her.

“What do we do until they get here?” It was Addison’s turn to ask a question now.

“I don’t know.” I replied with a laugh. “I guess we wait.”

Liam POV

The cab pulled up outside the address that Harry had text me earlier. The place looked nice. I handed over some money and pulled my bag out of the car with me and made my way up the driveway.

I knocked politely on the door and waited. After a few seconds I heard the lock click and then it swung open. Standing in the open doorway was the most beautiful girl I’d ever laid eyes on. She smiled and I swallowed the lump that had quickly formed in my throat.

“Hi, I’m Beth. Harry’s best mate.” She greeted me.

“I’m Liam.” I said lamely with a stupid smile.

“Well welcome to the house of fun.” She laughed. “Other than our little party of three you’re the first one here.”

She turned and walked into the house and I followed. She led me into a bedroom off the hallway.

“You can dump your stuff in here, Harry the genius decided that we were all sleeping on the floor so that it would be fair for everyone.” She told me. Honestly as weird as it sounds I could have stood there and listened to Beth talk all day, she had a beautiful voice to match her physical appearance.

“Harry, get your ass in here. Liam is here.” She yelled and smiled at me again. “Bring Addison too.” She added as an afterthought.

“Hey mate.” Harry bounded into the room a petite blonde who must have been Addison in tow.

“Hey.” I said to both of them.

“This is Addison.” Harry introduced the small girl behind him and she scoffed at him.

“Please, I can introduce myself Harold.” I was taken aback by her accent, it was Australian which I wasn’t expecting. “I’m Addison.” She said with smile.

“Nice to meet you.” I shook her hand. “I’m Liam.”

“Alright four people in enough to start a party right.” Beth asked everyone. “I think it is. Let us then get this party started.”

Zayn POV

I knocked on the door. I could hear the music from outside and laughed because it was barely two pm.

Harry opened the door and let me in, instructing me to put my bags in a room and then come and join the party.

The party, I soon found out, was basically jumping around and dancing like idiots to the loud music. I was introduced to everyone and then joined in with the random dancing, already enjoying myself. There was no way that the next two week could not be fun and I smiled to myself at the thought.

Louis POV

I pulled my car up in front of the house, laughing to myself that none of the other boys could drive. I pulled out my stuff and walked up to the door knocking once before just letting myself in as I could hear the music and knew that no one would have heard me knock.

“The party don’t start ‘til I walk in.” I yelled when I made it to the lounge where everyone was dancing around.

“Lou.” Harry yelled running over and hugging me. I smiled down at him and he began to introduce everyone even the boys who I already knew.

I joined in the crazy dancing causing pretty much everyone else to laugh.

“My god, please teach me how to be as cool as you Louis.” Beth fake begged.

“It’s not something I can teach sorry.” I shrugged.

Everyone then decided that it was time for dinner so we ordered some pizza and just talked while we waited for it to be delivered.

There was small talk and banter while we all ate and I noticed Harry kept glancing at Addison.

I nudged him and he looked up at me. “Fancy Addison do you?”

“I don’t fancy her; I only met her this morning.” He laughed. “I have taken a liking to her though.”

“Well you’ve got two weeks to do something about that, don’t you?” He nodded and we continued to eat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long, I got a bit side tracked with other projects and kinda maybe forgot. Anyway, this one is a little longer to make up for the wait and now we've finally met all of the boys. Niall and Brooklyn will be back again in the next chapter, promise :)
As always feed back and comments are more than welcome.

Danielle