Status: One-shot.

A Cute Little Love.

1/1

Audrey sighed softly as she pulled herself out of bed and the only sound in the house was the soft echo of her footsteps across the floor as she made her way to the bathroom. Taking a quick shower, she got out and quickly changed, knowing that if she wasn't quick enough Jimmy would be breaking down her door and dragging her outside.

She quickly made her way down the stairs and opened the door to run face first into someone's chest. Rubbing her forehead, she looked up to see Jimmy standing in front of her, a slight pout on his face, "You ruined my surprise, Audrey!" She laughed softly, hugging Jimmy around his stomach, since that was all she could reach, "I'm sorry, Jimbo." He kissed the top of her head and grabbed her hand, pulling her to the car, "James Owen, put me down now damn it!"

He laughed, shaking his head, "Never!" He put her down in the backseat of the car, "I have to drag you with me because I know if I tell you where I'm taking you, you're going to fight with me." He laughed, getting in and driving somewhere. Audrey crossed her arms over her chest and glared at him from the backseat, he glanced in the mirror, looking at her, "Oh knock it off you big baby." He parked the car and got out, opening the door.

Audrey's eyes widened slightly when she saw where they were, "Why would you bring me here!?" He sighed, "I brought you here because I thought you should be here and I know Zack is sad that he never gets to see his best friend anymore and you need to get that stick out of your ass and have some fun!" She ran a hand through her hair, following Jimmy into Zack's house, Jimmy knew that Audrey was too shy to enjoy the parties that the guys threw, but he also knew that Zack really wanted Audrey to be at the party tonight, he had his own special plan for Audrey.

Audrey walked into the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of beer and hopping up in the counter, She felt more comfortable away from the crowd in the house. She closed her eyes for a moment, leaning back against the cupboards, just trying to relax. "What are you doing sitting on my counter?" Her eyes shot open to see Zack smiling at her, "I haven't seen you in awhile, what have you been up to Audrey?" He asked, walking over and standing in front of her.

She instantly felt butterflies form in her stomach, of all the people that could have showed up and started talking to her, had to be Zack. She couldn't help, but have feelings for him, he was so attractive and funny and out of all the guys, besides Jimmy, she was close to Zack. He leaned against the counter, "I'm glad Jimmy got you to come tonight..." He said softly, his green eyes just seemed to pierce through hers. She couldn't believe how in love with this man she was.

After sitting in the kitchen with Zack for a few hours, she was a little tipsy. Zack was now sitting on the counter next to her, he looked over at Audrey for a minute before she noticed and looked at him, "Staring at something, Zee?" She asked, Zack smiled, "Yeah, I'm staring at someone pretty beautiful..." He said softly, cupping Audrey's face in his hands and pressed a gentle kiss to her lips.

Audrey was a little surprised when she felt Zack kissing her, she hesitated for a moment before kissing back. Zack slid off the counter, wrapping his arms around Audrey's waist and pulling her close to his body. Audrey pulled away, looking up at Zack, who smiled at her, "I like you, Audrey. I have for awhile and I figured tonight would be the easiest way to tell you."

Before Zack could say anything else, Audrey grabbed his face and kissed him again, "I've wanted to hear you say that for a long time, Zack." He picked her up and carried her up the stairs to his room, she looked at him, "Zack, I-I'm not ready t-." Zack cut her off, "We won't do anything, I just want to spend the night holding you in my arms, Audrey."

Audrey smiled when Zack put her down on the bed, he crawled up next to her and wrapped his arms around her. She cuddled close to him, smiling, she was still having a hard time believing that she had Zack. Zack kissed the top of her head and pulled her close, "Good night, Audrey." He said softly, she didn't reply, just closed her eyes and fell asleep in Zack's arms, feeling complete.
♠ ♠ ♠
Audrey's Outfit.

I hope this was cute.

~Kenzie