Status: I wanted to rewrite a story I had a while back. Some things have changed. And comments would be nice xD

My New Life

Prologue

Daddy was so different on his last day. On his last day, he never touched me or hit me. He just stayed on the couch, watching the TV. He would sometimes go to the fridge and get another drink, but then he'd come back. All of his drinks looked the same. By the time the sky got dark, a lot of empty bottles were on the floor. I stayed in my room the whole time. I watched him through a small open in my door.
“Kaiser.” Daddy said, making me flinch.
I poked my head from my room, “Yes?”
“Come 'ere. Now.” I slowly pushed my door open and stumbled to Daddy. He was sitting on the couch, and when I got up to him I was only as tall as his knee.
“Tonight is going to be a big night for you.”
“Why Daddy?” I held my fists tight when he picked me up and sat me on his lap. He smelled bad.
“You're going away tonight.”
“Where am I going, Daddy?”
“I don't know. But I don't want you, boy. I need my own life.”
“You don't want me?”
“No. Boy, don't you listen? I don't want you.” I felt tears start to come from my eyes and go down my face.
“Listen to me, I need you to do something.”
“Wh-What do you want, Daddy?”
He grabbed my shoulders tight and I saw his red eyes, “Go into my room. Go get my gun. It's right by my bed. Go get it for me, alright?”
I got so scared and shook my head, “No Daddy. Guns are bad. They are very very bad. No Daddy.”
“Listen to me, boy! Listen to me now! Go get my gun!” He threw me on the floor and I cried even more. But I stumbled up and walked slowly into Daddy's room. I never stopped crying the whole time. I walked over beside Daddy's bed, and I grabbed the silver gun. I kept it pointed down, and my hands were away from the bad end. The bad end was where the bullet shot out if you squeezed it. I stumbled back to Daddy and he took the gun from my hands.
“Stand next to the wall.” He said. I ran over to the wall closest to my room and watched him. He stumbled up and tossed the gun from each hand.
“Kaiser,” he pointed the bad side of the gun as me. I was so scared that I couldn't move. I started crying again, but I didn't say anything. Then, out of nowhere, Daddy put the gun in his mouth and squeezed the gun. I closed my eyes shut and covered my ears. I felt Daddy's blood splat all over my face, and then I heard his body fall to the ground. I kept my eyes shut and hugged myself tightly. I stayed in his spot for a long time, before I heard people banging on the front door.
“Police! We're coming in!” I heard the door bust open. I kept my eyes shut and didn't listen to everything they were saying.
“Get the boy out of here.” I felt someone pick me up and hold me tightly, and I only opened my eyes until I knew I was out of the house. I looked up, and a man was holding me. He was a strong man, and he had short black hair.
“Where did my Daddy go?”