Just Friends

12

"TOES!" Erica screeched as she ran to Jonathan. I laughed and walked to them.

"Where's Pat?" I asked curiously.

"With Sienna." Jonathan answered, taking mine and Ericas luggage to his car.

"Sienna?" I asked as I struggled to keep up with his speed walk, "Who's that?"

"He didn't tell you?" Jonathan slowed his pace to look at me.

"Or me! Who is she?" Erica chimed in curiously.

"Idiot." Jonathan mumbled, "His new girlfriend, they've been going out for a month now."

"Oh." was all I could say, trying to hide the disappointing feeling that was in the bottom of my stomach.

____

"Patty and Sienna sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Sienna with a babbayy carriage." Erica sang song as she opened the door to Patricks condo. We were staying in his guest room for the summer, since his place was plenty big.

"Who are they?" Sienna, I assumed, asked as me and Erica dragged our bags into the condo.

"PATTYCAKES!" I ignored the girl and ran to give Patrick a hug along with Erica. I could see Sienna glaring out of the corner of my eye.

"Thanks for telling us." Erica ignored Sienna as she pointed at her.

Patrick laughed nervously, "Surprise?"

I rolled my eyes, "We told you, she needed our approval."

"Approval? Who do you think you are? And why do they have bags Kaner?" Sienna scoffed.

"I think I'm Erica Kane. And we have bags because this is our home for the summer, right Kaner ? Erica smirked at Sienna as she stomped away to our room.

"I don't like her." I said once we were in the privacy of our bedroom.

Erica nodded in agreement, "Somethings off with her for sure."

"Do you think he likes her?" I asked nervously, refusing to make eye contact.

"Oh my god! You like him!" Erica whisper shouted excitedly.

I rolled my eyes, "Do you?"

"I don't know." Erica sighed honestly, "But we're on a mission. Somethings off with her and we have to find out why. I'm not having some dirty girl break poor Pats heart. And you my dear, are the perfect girl for the job."

"Job?" I asked a smirking Erica, nervous for what 'job' I was supposedly perfect for.

"Job." Erica concluded, smirking.

______

"She's perfect…" I whispered to Erica as we followed Patrick, Sienna and Jon into Harry Carays.

Erica rolled her eyes, "He could do better, you look hot by the way."

"Same, Jon's been staring at you all night." I said, realizing no matter how much Erica was going to deny it, I was the third wheel tonight.

"Oh my gosh Sienna, I adore your shoes. Loubs right? Where'd you get them?" I gushed.

Sienna formed a tight lipped smirk, "Yes, and Patrick got them for me."

I glanced at Erica, my fake smile not faltering.

"For your birthday?" Erica asked curiously, following my lead.

Sienna shook her head no and focused on her salad in front of her.

"Do you have a job?" I asked, catching Patrick giving me a glare from the corner of my eye, and Jon looking genuinely confused.

"What is this girl 20 questions? Who are you again? I know blondie's the sister but where do you fit in?" Sienna sneered.

"Job?" Erica repeated.

"I used to work at a beauty salon, I don't work anymore." Sienna answered.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I announced, standing up from the table slowly.

"I'll come with." Erica agreed, standing up and following me.

"She's using him." I announced matter-of-factly.

"We gotta find out why she quit her job, I think so though. Pats never bought me lobs." Erica pouted as she fixed her hair in the mirror.

"Me neither." I said, fixing my mascara.

"Ok. So we go back out we need to find out if she's funny and if she can put him in his place. Ready?" Erica smirked as she opened the door.

"So how'd you two meet?" Erica asked Sienna as we got back to the table, I looked at the two expectantly.

"A game in Nashville." Patrick answered.

"Nashville?" I asked.

"I'm from there." Sienna answered.

"Why are you in Chicago?" Erica asked, genuinely confused.

"He asked me to move back with him."

"Wait you live with him?" I asked, if I was drinking my coke I would've spit it out.

"You guys seriously are like 20 questions tonight." Patrick chuckled, "They're partners in crime. You guys should take Si out with you sometime."

I glanced at Erica, rolling my eyes, "Perfect idea!" Erica squealed.

"Wait so she's our roommate too for the summer?" I whispered to Erica as Pat and Sienna walked ahead of us.

"You two are like school girls, what's the big deal?" Jon asked, scaring me. He was so quiet throughout dinner that I almost forgot he was with us.

"The big deal is she's using him! You idiots don't know how evil these girls are, all they want is to be a "wag". You're oblivious to the girls who actually care about you!" Erica yelled at Jon.

"Wag?" Jonathan asked.

"Wive or girlfriend of a professional sports player." I answered him.

"You guys are crazy." Jon laughed.

"You like her?" I asked, shocked.

"Honestly he was so hung up on you after you kissed him I thought he was gonna fly out to New York and confess his love for you. But then we were in Nashville and he met her. She kinda looks like you though."

"Peys prettier." Erica piped in.

"We're nothing alike. I don't like her." I said stubbornly, quickly shutting up as we got closer to Patrick and Sienna.

"I'll talk to you crazies tomorrow." Jonathan laughed as he hugged the both of us and went to his own condo.
♠ ♠ ♠
2 updates in one day wooo!:)

Ooooh so what's your opinions on Sienna? What about Jon and Erica, will he finally open his eyes? Will Peyton stop being stubborn and finally admit to Patrick she likes him? What about Sienna, is she using Pat? Does Patrick really like her? I LOVE COMMENTS lol

Thank's for reading guys<3