Just Friends

22

I groaned as I inspected myself in the mirror for the 40th time this evening. I turned away and whipped off the pink blouse and picked up my phone instead.

"This better be important," Erica said, answering the phone out of breath.

"Did you really get back from a run at this time? That's so dangerous Er!"

"Who is it?" I heard Jon call in the background, why Erica was out of breath finally hit me.

"Ew oh my god you did not answer your phone in the middle of sex with Jon-"

"Cut to the chase Pey," Erica said, clearly wanting to get back to Jon.

"Never mind, I'll call Abby Sharp or somewhere." I hung up my phone before she could respond.

I collapsed onto my bed and sat in my misery for a few minutes before getting up and going through my closet once again. Patrick was taking me on a date before he left on a week road trip, but he wouldn't tell me where we were going. Just to dress warm, which wasn't a help at all.

Forty-five minutes later, there was a knock at my apartment door. I did a once over of myself.
in the mirror and smiled, pleased with what I had picked out.

"Why are you so bouncy?" Pat asked me with a raised eyebrow as he drove to our destination.

"Because I have no idea what you have in store for me." Pat's face broke out into a huge grin. He didn't say anything else, not even one tiny clue as to what we were doing. It was driving me crazy.

When we finally arrived at our destination, I was a bit surprised. I looked over at Pat curiously. He just smiled at me before getting out of the car and coming over to help me out of the passenger side.

"Pat, why are we here?" I asked him as he led me inside, but instead of answering, he simply intertwined our fingers and led me through the door.

The place was pretty much deserted. Why wouldn't it be? It was after seven o'clock in the evening on a date where there was no game or other event scheduled. Of course it would be empty. Pat continued to drag me along the hallway until we reached the big heavy door with the Blackhawks logo on it.

I let out a loud laugh before covering my mouth as we stepped inside the locker room.

"Alright alright laugh all you want," Sharpie rolled his eyes as my smile grew even wider.

"Wipe that smug look off your face," Andrew Shaw said to Pat.

"Yeah, we only agreed to do this because of how much we like Peyton, not you." Corey Crawford said as he adjusted his red mini dress. I couldn't hold my laughter in anymore.

"Pat...why are they here?" I asked him when I calmed down finally.

"They're our servers for the evening," he smirked at his friends.

"Did you lose a bet?" I asked them, raising an eyebrow. They all let out groans as they nodded their heads.

As promised, the three waited on Patrick and I. Anything I wanted or needed they had to go get for me. When Pat finally let them go when we were done eating dinner, I heard several profanities accompanying Pat's name escape their lips.

"You, are such an ass," I laughed as I stood on my tip toes to kiss him before we left the arena.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler chapter but I kind of like it..lol:) Let me know what you think! And if there's anything you wanna see or read, let me know and I'll incorporate it the best I can!