Just Friends

07

"Are we still going out?" I asked Erica as we waited by the boys locker room, Hawks lost 3-1 and I felt pretty shitty wearing Bostons shirt now.

"Going out? Why are two pretty ladies waiting by the Hawks locker room?"

I looked up to see who I recognized as Tyler Seguin standing in front of us. I smirked at Erica, Patrick had said no teammates, nothing about Boston Bruins.

"I'm Erica Kane." Erica smiled.

"Oh makes sense makes sense." Tyler smirked, "Who's your friend?"

"Peyton." I smirked back at him.

"Bruins fan Peyton?"

"She just wanted to piss Patrick off." Erica cut in.

"I love Pat but nothings funner then pissing him off, mind if I help?"

"We're going to -"

"Segs." Jonathan nodded at Tyler as he stepped out of the locker room, "Pat will be out in a minute."

"We're still going out right?" Erica hugged Jonathan and looked up at him. Jon nodded and Erica squealed.

"Aye" Patrick came out of the locker room and did some weird bro shake with Tyler, they knew each other from playing together in Switzerland.

"Ready?" Patrick asked us as he put his arms around my waist.

"See you later?" I asked Tyler as he took my phone and added his number.

"I look forward to it Peyton." He smirked before sauntering off.

"How do you know Seguin?" Patrick asked as he pulled us towards the car.

"I don't, I just met him." I shrugged, "You said no team mates." I interrupted Patrick before he could say anything. I shimmied out of his grip and made my way to his car.

"Are you still mad at me?" Patrick asked as he started the car and drove to the hotel so me and Er could change before we headed out.

"I'm over it. Plus if you didn't ruin my date with Andrew, I wouldn't get to hang with Tyler tonight." I smirked.

Me and Erica rushed to our room and changed into [url= http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=93547108] This [/url]

Tyler texted me the club him and his teammates were at so I convinced Erica to talk Jon into going there.

"If it isn't my favorite Chicago girl." Tyler smirked at me as I found him in the club.

"I'm from New York but I'll take it." I smiled as I took his hand and led him to the dance floor. I saw Erica and Jon grinding and figured Patrick wasn't far away.

We started grinding to the beat of the music. I was surprised at how well he could dance. I glanced back over to the VIP and saw Patrick and some chesty brunette making there way towards us. I wrapped my arms around Tylers neck while he started to move his hands all over my sides.

"He's watching." Tyler whispered in my ear and I'm sure it looked like something more.

I smiled to myself as I continued to dance.

"I'm going to kiss you." Tyler whispered to me, his face coming closer and closer to mine. I glanced to my right to see Patrick and the girl dancing, before turning back to Tyler.

"Do it." I smirked as his lips crashed onto mine.

______________

"I can't fucking believe you!!" I hissed.

"Pey I have a heaaadaccheee, please yell at stupid when we get home." I looked to the back seat to see Ericas laying on Jonathans shoulder.

"You did it just to annoy me? How old are we Peyt, 10?"

"Hm maybe, you actually could probably pass for 12 if you really wanted too."

"I'm serious Peyton, I feel like I'm babysitting you."

"You're joking right?" I sarcastically laughed, "I don't need you watching me, if I wanna make out with someone I don't get why its any of your business because it's not!" I yelled, causing Erica to groan loudly.

"I'm trying to protect you, don't you get it!" He yelled, causing me to flinch a little.

"I don't need you to protect me, I'm not 15 anymore, I can handle myself!"

"I'll walk Er to her room and give you guys some time." Jonathan said as we walked into the Trump.

I rolled my eyes and walked ahead of Patrick while Jon and Er walked in the opposite direction.

"Peyton." I turned around quickly as Patrick grabbed my arm, I quickly shook it off

"I just don't want what happened with Lucas happening again."

"Or do you just not want to be there for me when I get my heart broken again, that's it , isn't it? I'm sorry I ever confided in you back then, I promise it won't happen again." I scoffed as I pressed the elevator button.

We walked on, "Of course not Peyt, I'd do it 100 times if I had too, I just hated seeing you that way."

I sighed, not knowing what to say anymore as I leaned against the elevator walls.

"I'm sorry and I can text Segs and tell him you want a repeat of tonight if you want, and I could tell Shawzy that Tessa's has herpes." Patrick said as he hugged me tightly.

I laughed into his shoulder, "It's Tressa you idiot, it's fine. I feel like we've done nothing but fight since I've been here. I just want to spend the rest of my vacation with my best friend."

"Remember when I was dating that Sara girl in 8th grade and you hated her and when she came over for Sunday dinner one night you gave her laxative chocolate?" Patrick laughed as we pulled away.

I smiled and nodded, "Or when I was sitting on my front steps with Chris and we were about to kiss and you came running up asking if the doctor had cleared me of Chlyamydia yet?"

"He ran away so fast." Patrick burst out laughing as I slightly nudged him.

"You're such an ass."

"You're favorite ass." he smirked as he smacked my butt. I rolled my eyes and walked off the elevator.

"I won't flirt with anymore hockey players, promise." I crossed my heart and smiled as we walked to my hotel room.

"Don't make promises you can't keep Peyt." He smirked as we opened the hotel door to see Jonathan and Erica sitting a nice distance away on the couch, Erica looking pretty annoyed, but Jonathan looked happy.

"Everything good?" Jonathan asked as he got up the couch and walked towards us.

I smiled and glanced at Patrick, "Everything's good. Night guys." I said as the boys left and I took a seat on the couch.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think's gonna happen between Jon and Erica, is she stuck in the friend zone forever?! LOL What about Patrick and Peyton, what do you thinks gonna happen between those two? I want some comments before I update again:)

BTW 101 subscribers wooo! You guys are da best!