Status: whenever i can :D

But It's Better If We Do

Carousel

Brendon and I got to the carnival at 9:30 after walking there from my apartment as we were now bag in Las Vegas. As we walked in I grabbed his hand entwining his fingers with mine and pulled him along to the sky swing. We got in the line and I zipped my hoodie up as it was a bit windy and Brendon called me a wimp.
“I’m not a wimp” I whined making him chuckle.
He got his phone out and said “we have to take a picture on our phones of everything we do today as our first date” he said wiggling his eyebrows.
I giggled as he put his hand around my waist and pulled me close to his face and did a cheesy smile infront of the sky swing sign. I did the same with mine and quickly put it away as we got sat down on the seats. As we sat down Brendon gently picked up my wrist with the bracelet on and did a proud smile.
“did I choose well?” he said
“very well” I said poking his nose making him scrunch his face up.
The ride made my hair go everywhere so Brendon took a picture of it and set it as my wallpaper thinking it was highly amusing. We were walking along trying to find something to it when we got circled by a group of girls all shouting Brendon’s name. Some were all so excited but nervous at the same time but a pair of girls were the bitchiest people I had ever met. Brendon happily signed autographs for them and took photos with them. I went and stood at the side and motioned for Brendon that I was going to get hotdogs and chips for us. He smiled back with a thumbs up and continued seeing his fans. When I came back with the food he just finished the last photo and looked at the food like he hadn’t eaten in days. Finally we went to the carousel and Brendon went into one of the seated booth type things that had 2 horses next to it. Of course the two bitchy fans came over smirking at Brendon who awkwardly smiled with a little wave as they got on the horses. It was half 5 so after this we were heading back to get ready for the meal starting at 7.
As the ride started Brendon pulled me closer to his side and kissed my cheek wrapping his arm around my waist. I looked up at him and smiled as he pushed my hair out of my face with his free hand and cupped my cheek stroking it with his thumb.
“so birthday girl, have you had a good day?”
I nodded “it couldn’t have been better Urie” I said smiling.
“I can think of one way” he said smirking his eyes widening.
I smirked back “would you like to show me?” I said. He leaned in slowly still cupping my cheek and pressed his lips softly against mine. He pulled out and rested his forehead against mine and I caught a glimpse of the shocked fans behind him and I giggled and he just shook his head slightly.
The ride stopped and I grabbed his hand and said “come on lets go”.