Status: whenever i can :D

But It's Better If We Do

Dinner

I put on the dress Dallon got me which was a black dress with polka dots on it that went down to my knees but puffed out at my waist. I still had my new converse on and the ring Dallon got me and my new bracelet from Brendon. I straightened my hair and then went downstairs to see the boys waiting looking somewhat smart. Then my eyes lit up as I saw one of my best friends Penny from England sitting on the sofa.
We ran up and hugged each other and I said “what the hell are you doing here?”
“I couldn’t miss your birthday now could I?” she said laughing.
I smiled at her and walked out the front door with her as the restaurant was walking distance away.
“So... how was your little birthday date with Brendon?” Dallon said walking up behind me.
I chuckled and said “very nice thank you very much”
He smiled and said “good” as he put his arm around my shoulder. We got to the restaurant and all sat down, I was in the middle of this booth type thing with Brendon and Dallon next to me with Spencer on the end and then Ryan was opposite me with Jon next to him sitting with Penny.
We ordered our food and chatted and Penny made an enormous effort of telling embarrassing stories about me from when we were kids.
“oh god I was such a weirdo” I said laughing.
“yeah you were when I met you too” Ryan said and I gently kicked his foot.
“you were a weird one” Dallon said nudging my side.
“ahh thanks guys” I said sarcastically.
“well I think you are pretty neat” Brendon said with a wink as he held my hand. All the others made gagging sounds at him making me laugh and made his cheeks go slightly red.
I looked over to Penny who was chatting away with Jon and I nudged Brendon and Dallon and they looked over and raised eyebrows at Jon who shrugged them off.
We ate our food and then made our way back to the house we were all in. Outside was a bouqet of flowers with a card with my name in them. I opened the car and it said
‘Happy Birthday Becca, I couldn’t forget your birthday! Friends? Let me now that you got these. Richard x’
I smiled and brung them into the kitchen into a vase and put them by the window. Everyone had gone into the living room but Brendon went upstairs. He was sat on his bed untying his shoes.
“were they from Richard?” he said calmly.
“yeah” I said sitting next to him “he did just say friends though” I said elbowing him in the side gently.
“yeah you are my girl now” he said with a wink.
I laughed and leaned into kiss him. He slid his arms around my waist and pulled me back onto the bed so I was on top of him. This was a great birthday.