Status: whenever i can :D

But It's Better If We Do

Jetlag

I still was jetlagged whilst on the bus for the first few days and got woken up by screaming coming from the back of the bus. I poked my head out of the bunk and saw Brendon and Dallon playing some sort of video game, I threw my pillow and it hit Dallon square in the face.
“shhh” I said smiling at him. He poked his tongue at me and I shut my bunk trying to get some sleep. Soon Dallon pulled my bunk curtain back and started pulling me out by my ankles. I squirmed and screamed/laughed at his efforts until someone came in from behind me and helped him lift me out. I looked up to see Brendon smirking.
“I’m gonna kill you both” I said wiggling trying to get out of their grasp.
They started carrying me towards the bus door “NO! I will freeze out there!” I said
“exactly” they both said at the same time
“about time you woke up” Brendon said winking at me.
The door opened and the wind blew my hair everywhere and soon they had placed me on the floor and ran back inside shutting the door and laughing at me through the window.
I was in my jogging bottoms and a tank top freezing outside. I turned around to see some fans already lining up at the venue looking over at me confused. I walked over to them and started chatting with them
“your Bec right?” one of them asked
“yep, sure am” I said smiling “those bastards woke me up”
“you produced their first 2 albums didn’t you?”
I nodded and she carried on talking
“not being rude how comes you are on tour with them now?” she asked
“well I was moving back out to LA and hadn’t seen the boys in years so I could make myself useful for the time being” I said holding my arms because it was cold. I stayed and chatted with the fans for another few minutes until Dallon came running over with a jumper giving me an apologetic look.
“thanks” I said putting the jumper on, and heading back inside whilst Dallon spoke to some fans.
Brendon was sitting eating some food and on his laptop. He smiled at me as I walked past and I stole a bit of his food with a big smile on my face.
I went and got changed into my usual jeans, t shirt and converse to see the guys had gone to soundcheck and Kenneth was just getting his stuff.
“hey do you know if they need any help setting up tonight?” I said as we walked off the bus
“I dunno, come sound check and we can see”
I always loved sound check because it was a time when they mucked around a bit. I am so glad to be back on tour, much more glamorous than staying at home.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for not updating for a while :/ x