Status: whenever i can :D

But It's Better If We Do

Bunk Chats

Dallon dragged me back into the tour bus and into my bunk once the boy’s had gone on the stage. He somewhat calmed me down and I convinced him not to kill Brendon. Eventually he went back out to go get some food and I was left with my headphones out blocking the world around me.
I got distracted when I saw Jon opening my bunk curtain with a smile on his face. I loved this man he always said the most amazing things in any situation. I turned my ipod off and shuffled over so he could lay in my bunk with me. I turned on my side to face him.
“so how did the show go tonight?” I said trying to get comfy.
“well. Ok I guess under the circumstances” he said giving me an apologetic look “I never knew Ryan could get so fired up like that” he said laughing slightly.
I sighed “yeah, in school I got picked on a lot and he was the one who tried to stick up for me which ended up him getting worse off with some black eyes but we got to miss loads of classes thanks to him and his black eyes” I said laughing.
“thats not funny” Ryan said sticking his head through the curtain.
“well just a little” Jon said making me scoff trying to keep my laugh in.
Ryan huffed and went to walk away.
“ryan!” I called and he stuck his head back through with a pouting bottom lip. I stroked his cheek In the side of my hand leaning over Jon “thank you Ross” I said mucking up his hair as he walked away.
We sat there in silence and Jon finally chirped up “I heard Dallon say he won’t let this happen again” Jon said softly “what does he mean”
I gave out a shaky sigh and started “my first boyfriend was when I was in university, it was all going well until I walked into his room one night with another girl. Obviously I was shocked he was cheating on me. I immediately went to break up with him but then his extremely controlling side came out. He threatened me saying if I broke up with him he would make my life a living hell. He knew my weak spot really well; he threatened to hurt my little brother. I had no idea if he was capable of that so I was too scared to end it with him. His anger led to other things. I wanted to take things slowly in my first relationship and he knew that. He had been to a party and I picked him up and he was extremely drunk. I put him into his room and went to leave but he grabbed me and threw me on his bed and pinned me down. He was stronger than me and I had no escape. He threw punches at me for trying to break up with him saying who did I think I was? Eventually he got up and I pushed him out the way and ran for it. I could hear him coming after me and I ran over to the apartments I knew Dallon was in. I banged on the door and it was like 3am so he wasn’t going to get up straight away. I was waiting and then he caught up to me and grabbed my wrist and next thing I knew Dallon came out and punched him square in the face and that’s the last time I saw him. Since then Dallon is always on the watch out for me and when he was in the UK he was the best person I could have ever wished for.” I finally finished realising I had tears streaming down my face. Jon pulled me in for a hug.
“just to let you know Brendon hates himself right now he tried god knows how many ways to end it with her. He would never do anything like that to you.” Jon said as he came out of the hug.
I nodded “oh yeah I know, it’s just I’m always wary about relationships now and that just sort of sparked what had happened. Just give me some time to get back to normal; I just had a sort of reality check. I get totally paranoid so it will take me a while to get back into the swing of things.” I mumbled fiddling with my hands.
“so does that mean you would give him a chance?” he said with hopeful eyes.
“eventually” I said making Jon smile.
“he is nuts over you. He stares at you like an complete idiot” Jon laughed.
“oh I’ve been told” I said laughing as he slid out of my bunk.
“and I have seen you give the occasional stare” he said giving me a wink.
I gave a shocked face and before I could retaliate he said “goodnight Becca” and walked away.