My Angel from Hell

Could it be?

N e x t D a y
I met up with my friends at the park.
Arlene: mall then my house?
Lissette: just the mall.
Danielle: why?
Lissette: I have something to do later.
Arlene: is it about that following you thing?
Lissette: who-?
Arlene: your mom called my mom told me.
Lissette: like always....
Arlene: anyways, lets go.
We walked to the mall.
Lissette: oh my god oh my god.
Arlene: what ?
Lissette: that guy over there is soo freaking hot.
Arlene: which one ? The one with the black shirt ?
Lissette: ye-
Arlene: hey you! My friend here, her names Lissette, she likes your- shoes!
Danielle: uh oh
Lissette: Arlene!
Guy: oh thanks.
Lissette: no problem.
Josh: my names Josh.
Lissette: thats a nice name.
Josh: thanks.
Lissette: yup well I have to go nice meeting you k bye!
I quickly walked away and heard Arlene in the back.
Arlene: forgive her shes stupid. Okay bye.
She walked after me.
Arlene: that was your perfect chance!
Lissette: you're embarrasing!
Danielle started laughing.
Danielle: you have to admit that was pretty funny.
L a t e r
I got home and did my homework and got ready for bed. I laid in bed for a few hours then finally drifted away into sleep.
..
"Run." "Run faster."

It was pitch black and all I could here was a soft whisper telling me to run. Not again. I walked forward.

"Who are you!" I yelled out.

"Shh.."

As I walked I came upon the edge of something on the floor. I took a step and fell down down down.
..
I woke up panting. I looked at my clock. Its already 9! Damn. I got up and walked into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I got dressed and walked downstairs.
Tracy: you finally woke up, I thought you weren't even gonna wake up.
Lissette: I know, I had a bad dream.
Tracy: let me make you breakfast.
I sat down and she served me breakfast. I ate and ran upstairs. I watched tv for a few hours. I texted a few friends and then went for a walk with my dog Jalapeno. The sun started setting so I walked back home. I was still curious about what followed me the other day so I dropped Jalapeno off and then walked to the woods. I walked quietly and heard someone yelling. There was a small fire going. The trees were moving like something was jumping on them. I looked around and in the distance I saw a guy jump on the highest branch of the tree.

"I told you not to betray me!" He yelled.

I backed up and hid behind a tree. I watched him as he jumped of the tree and landed on his feet. I gasped. He suddenly lifted the person up by their neck. He placed his mouth on the persons neck and threw the person in the fire.

"What are you doing here!?" Someone asked from behind me.

I quickly turned around and they were gone. By the time I turned fowards towards the guy who attacked the person, he was gone too. I walked over to where they were standing and there was blood all over the floor. I started running back home.

N e x t D a y
I walked to school and met up with Danielle and Arlene. We walked to class. The day passed by and I couldn't stop thinking about what I saw last night. It was finally sixth period, Science. We were talking about the body of animals.
What if that thing out there was something more than human, what if it was a werewolf.

The bell rang, everyone left, but I stayed copying things off the board. I was in science this was my last class.
"Mrs. Gardner?"

"Yes Lissette?" She answered.

"What could be out in the woods at night?" I tapped my pencil on my paper.

"Animals? Maybe", She answered.

"Something that talks, and someone who runs fast"

"You're not talking about Vampires are you?"

"What? Vampires dont exist!" I answered.

"You never know...." She smiled.

"Wow, well thank you, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Have a good day", she answered erasing the board.

"You too", I walked out putting my backpack on.
Mrs. Gardner is a great teacher, she's like an older version of teenagers.

I walked towards Danielle and Arlene. We walked home together.
Arlene: going through the woods again?
She laughed.
Lissette: yeah, its much shorter.
Danielle: lucky you my house is really far away.
Arlene: and mine isn't!
Danielle smacked her arm.
Danielle: stop bragging!
We arrived at Arlenes street.
Arlene: bye guys.
She waved. We continued walking and talking.

I got to the woods. Danielle continued walking. I quickly got home and ran to my computer. I turned it on and researched "Vampires".
Undead...
Speed... He jumped off that tree...
Strength... He lifted that person up with just one hand...
Cold skinned.

It couldn't be... Thats not possible. Vampires are myths! Its not possible.
And could that be the same person who followed me? No it can't be... Speed. He chased me...

I closed my laptop and laid on my bed. I suddenly fell asleep.

T u e s d a y
I woke up still in yesterdays clothes. I got up took a shower grabbed my bag and ran out. I was like 2 minutes late! I caught up with Arlene.
Lissette: wheres Dan?
Arlene: she's not with you?
Lissette: no...
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment subscribee(: thanks for reading