My Angel from Hell

The Truth

After about 3 days I started to worry about Danielle.. Shes never absent.. She's not answerihg her phone or emails its crazy! I also haven't been in the wood again. Its too creepy to go in. I had been getting a ride for the past days. But today, I had to walk. As usual Arlene went to her street and I walked in the woods. I looked around, I started walking backwards and bumped into someone. I jumped a little and dropped my books I quickly turned.

"Sorry, did I startle you?" He asked.

"A little..." I said bending down to pick my books up.

He picked them up for me and handed them to me. I accidenly touched his hand. It was freezing cold. I looked up at him and stared for a while.

"I better get going.." I said as I continued walking.

"Nice to meet you, Lissette," he said.

"How do you-" I turned and he wasn't there anymore, "-know my name?" Thats awfully unnormal...

I got home and no one was home. My mom left a note saying she was working late today, dinners in the oven. I walked upstairs and put my bag down.
That guy.. What was he even doing there? Why were his hands so c- Could he be the one that jumped off the tree? Oh god, this is so confusing! I took a shower and put some jeans on and a white shirt. I walked back downstairs and into the kitchen. Then someone knocked on the door. By the time I got there and looked in the peep hole, nobody was there... Well they sure were in a rush. I opened the door. It was a bit chilly so I grabbed my Jacket that was on the couch and walked outside. I looked around and suddenly that guy was standing infront of me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I saw you.. You saw me," He said.

I stared at him, he was pale, like if he was sick. "What are you?"

He stared at me for a while.

"I-I asked you a question. Answer me. What are you?"

"You already know what I am," he anwered walking closer to me.

"That was you wasn't it... In the woods, you chased me..." I said as I tried walking backwards, "What are you!?"

"I'm a vampire."

"... that's not possible," I ran off trying to get away from him but before i knew it, he was standing infront of me.

"Wait! I'm not going to hurt you," he grabbed my arm with his freezing hand.

"Let me go..." I said.

"Lisstte, theres things you know that no one would ever undstand!"

"Let me go!!" I ran off.

"Lissette please."

I ran as fast as I could. I didn't know where I was headed but I eneded up in a park. I sat on a swing and thought to myself. I felt like I was being watched. But I looked around and no one was there. I walked back home a few minutes later. I looked around and ran up to my room. I walked in the bathroom and washed my face. I took my shoes off and then my jacket off.

"Lissette.."

I turned around and gasped, "How did you get in here?!"

"Please don't be afraid of me, I won't hurt you...," he said.

"Please leave."

"Okay just promise me you won't tell anyone."

"Okay Whatever! I promise now leave!"

He walked out.

N e x t D a y
Its Saturday now... That was a crazy week. I don't want to ever see him again. I'll just forget everything that happened. I got up and ate breakfast then took a shower and got dressed. I put my shoes on and walked out. I walked into the woods. I stood there.

"Hey! Where are you?!" I yelled out, "I wanna talk to you!"

I waited but no one showed up, "Okay then if thats what y-" I turned around and there he was. I jumped a little.

I stared at him until I heard,
"I would never hurt you." "You're safe with me."
It was his voice, but his mouth wasn't moving. I ran off but he pulled me back.

"How did you do that?!" I asked.

"Don't be afraid of me."

"I- I don't even know you! How am I not supposed to be afraid?" I asked.

He finally spoke out loud, "My name is Justin. Justin Bieber."

I just stared at him, what do I do? Do I run? Or answer? "I better go," I said.

"Wait! Look I won't hurt you, I promise... Just come with me, I will exaplain everything to you," he said.

"Try to explain," I said.

"I never wanted to be this... I don't mean to hurt people, but thats the only way I can survive. I saw you walking alone in the woods at night, And Alex was looking at you and he wanted to kill you so I chased you away . And you saw me, that day, when I attacked that man. But I swear hes a criminal and he deserved it," he said.

I looked down, "Can I go now?"

He took out a piece of paper, "Here this is my address, please come so i can explain everything else.

I nodded and walked back home.

S u n d a y
"Lissette! ARLENE IS HERE!" My mom called out. I got up in my rainbow pjs and ran downstairs.

"Hey, sorry for waking you up but I'm worried about Danielle... We should go over to her house," Arelne said.

"Me too, do you know her address?" I asked.

"Yeah, lets go."

"Wait let me get dressed," I said. She followed me upstairs. I walked in my bathroom and got dressed. I combed my hair out and walked with her downstairs. We walked over to Danielles house.

Arlene rang the doorbell. I knocked a few times, "Hello? Danielle? Open up. We're worried about you!"

Arlene knocked again, "Are you okay?"

"Hold on, step back, I'm kicking it open," I said. We moved back. I kicked the door as hard as I could. It bursted open.

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled and Arlene screamed.

The walls were covered in blood. Tons of human bodies were laying on the floor.

"Lets go Lissette!" Arlene said, pulling my arm.

"Wait! Close the door," I walked around and stepped on dead bodies covered in blood. In the corner of the living room, Danielle was sitting down, her face was covered in blood and so were her hands. "Danielle? Do you need any help?" I asked. I touched her forehead.

"Get away!" She yelled.

I backed up, "Who did this to you?"

"I don't re-remember..."

"Lissette lets go! Now!" Arlene yelled.

"Danielle I promise I will come back and help you okay!?" I said. She shaked her head.

"Look, its her parents..." Arlene whispered to me.

We walked out.

"Lissette she killed her own parents! She killed all those people! Why was her face covered in blood?!" Arlene asked.

"Why don't you go home, don't tell anyone what we saw okay. Promise me to shut your mouth," I said.

"Okay, I promise," she started walking home.

I sat on the edge of the sidewalk. Blood on her mouth? Her forehead was cold... Oh god no, this isn't happening again. I took out the paper Justin gave me with his address. I ran trying to find his house. It was the last house on the street. I banged on the door, "Justin! OPEN UP!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Please share this story with others thank you(: