My Angel from Hell

Stop Getting into my Head

We finally got to my house. I kept walking but he stopped. I didn't want him to know where I lived.

"Hey Lissette?" he asked.

I stopped walking, "What?"

"You just passed you're house," he said with a smile on his face. I got bright red. "I know where you live you can't trick me, I've been here before," he said.

"Right," I said walking back towards him and turning to my house. I'm so stupid, "so yeah um..." Would it be too much to ask if I never had to see you again? Well that's rude so I couldn't say that. All of a sudden he started laughing. "What," I asked.

"Nothing," he said putting his hands in his pockets and smiling. I then realized that he was laughing, at me. He was laughing at what I was thinking. He was listening to my thoughts. Wow Lissette, you're beyond stupid. I heard him laugh again. "I'm sorry," he said trying to keep himself from laughing.

"Hey! Stop getting into my head! That's not fair!" I said walking over to him and playfully pushing him, "I don't want you to know my every thought, some of my thoughts are private!"

"Okay, I'll try not to, I promise," he said smiling.

I smiled, "Okay, so I'll see you some time?"

He nodded, "Sure."

"Alright, bye," I said walking into my house. I stood there and then looked into the peephole watching him leave. Now that he left I'm free to think whatever I want without him knowing. He's cute. But I feel really intimidated and scared around him. He's much stronger and he's not good at controlling himself. I'm not safe around him. I can't be around him anymore. I started walking upstairs then my mom stopped me.

"Where were you?" my mom asked. Right as I heard her I knew I was going to get into a lot of trouble.

"I was out with some friends," I answered.

"You missed dinner," she said.

"I know I'm sorry," I responded.

"Well don't get into any trouble, there's leftovers in the fridge. And next time, ask for permission or at least tell me where you're going. Understood?" she said.

I nodded, "Yes mom." I continued walking up the stairs to my room. I laid in bed thinking about Justin. My eyelids started dropping and suddenly I was asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short:/ hope you enjoyed