Status: In progress :)

Lies, Love, and Amnesia

Chapter One

This is my first attempt at writing a Loki/Oc fanfiction. I'm a bit nervous about it, seeing as this is my first attempt period at writing fanfiction. I have read it anonymously for years and I've finally decided to write one :)

So the entire story will take place before, during and after Thor. Also Before, during and after the avengers.

This chapter in particular takes place years prior to Thor. So I would say they are teenagers in this chapter, around the age of 16. And the next chapter will continue with th OC in her mid twenties.

I hope ya'll enjoy :) Please read and and review. Constructive criticism is more than welcomed. Also any thoughts you may have or think i should change or Ideas to add (and I will give credit to those ideas).

Thanks for thanking an interest in my story :)

My Darling,

A moment ago, I knew exactly what I wanted to say to you. I have ran through this letter in my mind often. I wanted to compose something eloquent. The words just do not seem to be there. I think that is because this time, I cannot forgive. I cannot forgive you for the horrible things you said to me that night, breakups are as they say, awkward. I suppose there is not much else for me to say at this point. I do not know if our paths will ever cross again, but I can't worry about that now. It's time for me to say goodbye to the past and welcome the present with open arms.

I Love You Always,

Aurora

Loki crumbled the letter in him palm, forming a fist before storming out of his chambers. He had to speak to her one last time, because that is all she would probably allow.

/

"Let me pass, Heimdall." I spoke loudly.

"Aurora, I cannot allow it."

"You can, and you will!" I yelled in rage. I needed to leave to Midgard, and needed to leave now. I wasn't about to give that jealous man the pleasure of speaking to me. The pleasure of clearing his conscious by saying goodbye.

Heimdall sighed loudly, "Be warned. My gate will remain closed for a period of time. Onlookers in Midgard have become suspicious of the Bifrost. If your return to Asgard threatens-"

"I will not be returning." I interrupted.

"Very well then." Heimdall turned to open the gate to Midgard. It was at that very moment the Gods granted Loki perfect timing as he rode in on a horse.

Loki unmounted, walking briskly up to me with urgency in his every step. He grabbed me and pulled me close against his body. His emerald green eyes locked onto mine. I took a couple steps back to widen the gap between us. However, Loki's lips came crashing onto mine, displaying such neediness that is drove me crazy. I returned his passion momentarily forgetting all that has happened between us. He put both arms around my waist and held me as close to his body as physics would allow it.

I broke the kiss, before stepping away. I tried hard to memorize this moment. I wanted to remember us exactly as we were. The heavy breathing after a passionate kiss, the way Loki looked dazed but emotionless even in my threaten of absence. Even the bruise on my forearm, there because of him.

I then felt anger wash over me again, "You will never touch me again." I spat.

Loki never apologized for his actions, if rarely, however the situation seemed to fit the consequence, "Aurora, Do not be rash. Midgard is no place for a-"

"No place for whom? A harlot, as you so bluntly labeled me." I cried, tears beginning to stream down my face.

"I apol-."

However, Loki was too late. I was gone, never getting to hear his apology because I signaled to Heimdall that I had heard enough.

As I traveled through the Bifrost, just for that moment, the thought that I might never get to see him again...it felt worse than death. Because it felt final. I always believed that Loki and I would always find our way back to each other. But this time it felt final, like I would never see him again, or that when I did, It would be different, there would be a mountain between us.

As I fell from the Biforst distracted by my own thoughts, I found myself crashing into the ground. I cried out as the ground accelerated towards myself at an alarming rate. I heard the deafening crash of my body and then I heard no more. My vision blurred before the darkness enveloped my being.

/

I awoke to the feeling of having been trampled on by a horde of Bildsnipe. Something about the atmosphere surrounding myself didn't seem right, so cautiously I opened one eye to quickly scan the room.

"Can you tell us your name?" a man dressed in a suit asked, aware that I had awaken. Behind him was another man clad in black and an eyepatch.

Awareness came in a flash. What had happened? How had he got here? Where was here? Who were they? Many thoughts scrambled themselves to the surface in a panic. Fear settled in, as I began having difficulty remembering my name. There was no comforting thoughts. Nothing reassuring came to mind.

"I-I-I cannot recall." I fumbled my words, the feeling of not being able to recall my own name felt abnormal.

The two men exchanged glances along with a head nod before the man with the eyepatch continued, "My name is Director Fury and this is Agent Coulson," Fury motioned to the only other man in the room, "Do you mind telling us were exactly you came from?"

The man's single eye pierced into mine. I did not feel threatened by these two men at all. Should I have been? On the contrary, I felt comfortable. My mind reeled with questions because the way I felt at the moment, calm and not threatened, contradicted the situation.

I closed my eyes tightly trying to search my thoughts for clues, memories, anything. I could only offer a "I do not recall."

I lifted my hand to run it through my hair, out of habit, only for it to be jerked back by a pair of handcuffs that bind them. Instinctively, with ease and a wave of my hand, the cuff turned into a snake. Freeing myself of the cuffs, I massaged my wrist as I watched the meager snake slither away.

"Well then, I guess we have some work to do." Agent Coulson stepped forward.

"So who am I?" I asked the two men, feeling uneasy about the way the question felt. I would have never thought in my right mind I would be asking strangers of my identity.

"You are an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Ellie to be exact. You were in a...er... accident."

I looked at Director Fury through narrowed eyes. I was yet to be sure if he was speaking the truth or taking advantage of my loss to recall who I was.

Meager words of gratitude were exchanged before the men excused themselves from my presence.

Standing outside the door, the men exchanged whispers I could not over hear, "Agent Coulson she could be an asset to our team."

"Who will oversee her?

"You will." Director fury smirked, giving Coulson the duty to oversee this young girl who could not recall who she was but has untold powers neither of them are aware of.

From behind the door, the two men's attention was captured by a song I began whistling. It was a beautiful song taught to me, by whom, I could not remember but I began to whistle it often. It made me feel home.

I did not know how to incorporate a song being whistled into the story, but it is the motzart song being whistled on Sherlock: Game of Shadows. Here is a link to it: 0:48-1:07 /ggRP9aGcBHg Only because I liked the way it is slowed down. Here is the original version if you prefer to listen to that. Its a lot more fast paced: /FCi2u265wxQ

Thank you for reading! The amount of time it take me to post the next chapter will vary on the amount of feedback I get!